Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ Demonic Love ❯ Hidden Deceptions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wedding Peach: Demonic Love

Chapter One: Hidden Deceptions

[Author's Note: I have had the chance to read the first five graphic novels of wedding peach, but I haven't gotten past that, so, I am just using the fact that Yosuke is a demon…I hope I didn't spoil anything for anyone. Anyway, enjoy!]

[I will say this happens right after volume five ended: it ended with Yosuke telling Momoko that she better be ready to kill him the next time they meet or else he would kill her. Then he disappears with Potamos. Okay let's go!!]

"Y-yosuke…" murmured Momoko as she collapsed to the ground, her knees giving way. "Why does this all have to happen? Why did it have to end up this way? Why Yosuke?" Momoko thought as she hid her face behind her two hands.

"Momoko! What happened?!" yelled Yuri (who had just come back from being with limone because she felt Wedding Peach was in danger)as she saw her friend, once again, sitting on the ground in despair.

"Momoko?" asked Hinagiku hesitantly as she approached her friend.

"Wedding Peach-P!" wailed Jama-P as he waddled his way in front of Momoko's hands. "What's the matter-P?"

"Y-yosuke…" choked Momoko as she began to explain, the thought of what happened causing to feel as she was experiencing the whole ordeal over and over again. "Yosuke…said that…"

"What'd he do to you?!" burst Hinagiku. Clenching her fists in anticipation of the coming explanation.

"No…"thought Momoko to herself as she thought of what would happen if she told her friends what Yosuke had said to her. "I can't tell them…I'll just have to deal with Yosuke myself…I don't want anyone else getting hurt."

"What did he do?" urged Yuri.

"Nothing…" replied Momoko as she looked up at her friends. "I was just-uh-thinking of how I miss him so much, and if he was okay. That's all."

"Momoko…" sighed Yuri. "You shouldn't worry about that. We will get Yosuke back and help him. Don't worry! The love angels have this job under control!"

"Yah. Plus, Angel Daisy is on the job. There's nothing to fear when I am here!" remarked Hinagiku confidently.

"Plus-P, you have me-P!" commented Jama-P as he snuggled up against Momoko's cheek.

"You guys are right. I keep getting depressed over nothing. We will get Yosuke back and save the angel world. With friends like you guys, there is nothing to worry about." Stated Momoko warmly as she felt a wave of love energy come over them.

-Night falls and the gang has all headed home for the night-

"I have to see Yosuke! I have to no matter what! I have to see him again!!" thought Momoko to herself as she lie in her bed, Jama-P huddled up to the side of her, snoring like a content cat. "I have to go see him now!!"

Shuffle, Shuffle

Shuffle, Shuffle

"Sorry Jama-P I have to go…Sorry Lily, Daisy, this is something I have to do." whispered Momoko as she walked out of her home, the scared mirror tightly secured in her fist. "I have to do this myself. I don't know why yet, but I just have to."

-In the demon Uragano's Lair-

"Momo-P…" whispered Yosuke, or Viento as Potamos called him. "What have I gotten you into? I was supposed to protect you…

"Darnnit! Why couldn't I do just that?! Why did I have to tell her that? Why did I even say that?!" reprimanded Yosuke to himself as he slammed his hand into his forehead, despite how he felt he knew the exact reason he had said that. It was Uragano's doing, something unavoidable, something that made him say what he had said, and something not even he could stand up to. "huh?"

Yosuke….Yosuke…

"Is that Momo-P?" asked Yosuke to himself. "I have to go. I don't know why but I have to find her!"

-In a dark street bridge with two streetlights lighting it up-

"Yosuke…where are you?" thought Momoko as she kept walking down the street, unknown to her was her destination.

"Momo-P…"

"Yosuke?!" cried Momoko as she swiftly turned around only to find a desolate street.

"Momo-P…" whispered the voice again, only this time two arms wrapped around Momoko's slight form.

"Yosuke! Yosuke!!" bawled Momoko as she hugged the cold arms.

"Momo-P I've missed you for so long. But I can't see you for long." Stated Yosuke, in his demon form. His cold eyes closed as his nose took in the smell of Momoko's hair. He didn't know how much he had missed her being so close to him.

"Yosuke…why don't you just come home? Why do you have to do this? I just want you home!!" choked Momoko as she blubbered.

"I just-I can't." replied Yosuke.

"Why not?!" cried Momoko, breaking away from Yosuke to face him. "WHY! WHY YOSUKE?! WHEN I MISS YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I MISS YOU!! HOW MUCH I WANT YOU TO BE BY ME!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE STILL A DEMON!!!"

"-ah" gasped Yosuke as he heard Momoko say what he feared most, that she didn't care that he was a demon. He didn't know why. But it made his blood run cold, his heart stop, and his hands numb.

"Viento!! How dare you sneak off to talk to…her!!" yelled Potamos as she appeared from out of nowhere. "I thought Uragano told you everything. You do remember right? You two can never be together. Never!! NEVER!! NEVER!!" pouted Potamos as she had a mid-air fit.

"Potamos stop it! What did I tell you last time?!" remarked Yosuke.

"I don't care anymore!! I don't care!!" retorted Potamos as she proceeded to attack Momoko.

"Momo-P!!" cried Yosuke as he jump into Momoko, causing her to fall onto the ground with Yosuke above her. "Hurry. Get out of here!"

"NO!! I won't leave you! I don't care what you think. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A DEMON I STILL L-LOVE YOU!!" screamed Momoko with tears as Yosuke looked back at her with piercing eyes.

"I'm sorry Momoko. You can't be with a demon like me. An angel like you…and a demon like me…can never be…" stated Yosuke as he started to fade away again.

"Yosuke!!" cried Momoko.

"Momo-P…I still mean what I said the last time we parted…and…and I will follow in on my word next time."

"Yosuke!!" cried Momoko as he totally disappeared.

"Ha ha! Viento is mine. Hmph. I would destroy you, but Uragano gave me strict orders…so HA HA HA!" teased Potamos as she too faded away.

"Yosuke!! Why do you always leave me?" thought Momoko. However, this time she was determined, she would NOT cry. She would do something about it!! She would follow him. She would travel to the demon world. But for that she would need Jama-P's help. So she set off on her journey to bring Yosuke back. Once and for all!!

-Fin Chapter One-

Note: Hee hee. It is sorta fun making cheesy stories like this…heh heh. Anyway, please Read and Review. Tell me what you think!! I would be happy with anything, really!! Thanks for reading, I promise to add more soon!!

Ps: in a lot of this I refer to volumes 1-5…so I am sorry if you don't get it…I will try and work on that. ^.~