Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rewrite of Mulan ❯ Teaser ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kruez, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy VII, Slayers, or Petshop of Horrors.
Often, when you mess around with what you don't understand, bad things happen, especially if magic is involved. In ancient china, someone of little importance was messing around. And although he is of little importance, what he caused, at least for the sake of our story, is not. Several people that day were changed from their normal form to animals. Only four are important to us, a hawk, a cricket, a horse, and a little dragon. They did not know each other, but they will before our story is through. One, the hawk, Farfarello, was fortunate. He found a man who was able to alter the spell so he could switch between human and hawk at will. Out of gratitude he swore his loyalty to the man. The other three all found their way to the same house.
 
 
A/N: this is just a little intro piece to my rewrite of the Disney movie, Mulan. Please tell me in a review whether you would prefer I list who are replacing the characters or you just wait and find out as you read. Thank you.