Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Object of Desire ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Object of Desire

Chapter Three

Heya! Dreama here with the next chapter! Gomen ne Allure-neechan for the long wait. I don't own SM, GW, or WK.

Duo coolly walked over to Yohji and Usagi's table, smoothing out his hair that he had spent a very long time in the morning dying back to its original shade of brown. "Good evening," he said with a smile, "Here is a list of tonight's specials and," he suddenly acted surprised when he saw Usagi, "Well if it isn't the white rabbit, fancy meeting you here Bunny."

"Hello again," Usagi smiled.

"Two specials and a bottle of your finest wine," Yohji said shoving the menus into Duo's gut, "Oh and two glasses of water if you don't mind."

Duo forced a smile to Yohji, "Of course. Anything else?"

"No," Yohji looked smiled at Usagi, "Do you need anything tenshi?" Usagi blushed and shook her head, "We're good."

"Alrighty," Duo said heading for the kitchen grinning, he had a plan.

"Yohji-kun," Usagi said placing her napkin in her lap, "it is very nice of you to buy me dinner like this."

"Anything for a beautiful shirayuri like you," he said producing a beautiful white lily from the air.

"How did you do that?" Usagi gasped taking the flower with a blush.

"Mahou," Yohji said winking, he smirked when he saw Duo glaring at them again. Yohji wasn't giving this one up without a fight through, she was beautiful and sweet. Perfect to spoil and surprise, certainly one in a million.

"Hilde," Duo got the attention of the dark-haired girl, "Let me handle the couple at table three.

"Oh, okay," the girl looked quite confused, but didn't ask any questions.

"Oi Mako," Duo called to the girl, "Two specials." He couldn't help but keep grinning. He had a master plan. He picked up the phone and dialed a number and listened for the person to pick up, "No no, he's right here. Don't worry I'll get him." He put the person on hold and walked over to Usagi and Yohji's table and looked at Yohji, "You have a phone call on line one sir."

"Can't they wait?" Yohji drawled.

"They said it was urgent sir," Duo said politely.

"Alright, fine," Yohji said looking less then pleased that someone was interrupting one of the best dates he think he has ever been with. He knew just how to make the night better, but he thought that the Usagi was too pure to just bed like that. She wasn't like the other girls.

"So how is the date?" Duo asked Usagi.

"Very nice," Usagi said with a smile, "He is a very nice guy." She sipped her water and smiled. Duo smiled back, this was certainly one that he was not going to let go of so easily. He could easily see that she was very sweet and loving. Something rare.

"So how long have you known Mako?" Duo asked, trying to make conversation.

"Oh it seems like I've known her for thousands of years," Usagi smiled.

"You two must be close," Duo smiled.

"Hai, but not as close as she is with Scott," Usagi said with a dreamy look, "Mako doesn't realize it, but Scott loves her very much. I think she is just afraid to lose him, he is the perfect guy."

Duo chuckled, "She is very possessive and paranoid about him. How did a nice girl like you end up meeting that crazy woman?"

Usagi thought for a moment, she couldn't give away anything about her being a senshi. "Oh! We met at a coffee shop, some guy swiped my purse. Mako-chan clobbered him for me, we got to talking about how bad some guys are and became friends."

"Yeah, sounds like Makoto alright," Duo said rubbing his cheek, Mako had smacked him for trying to steal a slice of cake earlier that evening, "Speaking of coffee, would you like to have some with me sometime?"

"Sure!" Usagi exclaimed.

"Hello?" Yohji said into the receiver in a rather confused tone.

"Hiiro-chan?" asked a whiny voice on the other end, it sounded like she was crying.

"No-."

"Oh Hiiro-chan!" the girl sobbed, "Why did you leave me at the airport like that?! You said you were going to get some coffee and you never came back!"

"No, no, you've got the wrong number," Yohji explained into the phone, "My name is not Hiiro, it's Yohji."

"Yohji?" the girl asked, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HIIRO-CHAN! YOU KIDNAPPED HIM! I'M GONNA GET YOU! I HAVE CALLER I.D. PAL! YOU ARE GOING TO BE ARRESTED!"

Yohji quickly hung up, it was either a crank call or some really sick puppy. Either way he didn't want to find out. He did, however, want to have a word with Duo about getting a hearing aid or possibly not set up plans to steal his date.

"Yo, Duo," Yohji called as he walked up to the table, "make sure you get the right person next time ne?"

"Oh," Duo said looking surprised, "I could have sworn they asked for you… oh well."

"Yeah," Yohji said handing Duo 5000 yen, "This should cover it. Come on beautiful." He helped Usagi out of her seat and saw the confused look on her face, "We should probably get out of here, but I know a great place for chili-fries and icecream." He smirked at Usagi's happy face and led her out the door just as several police cars pulled up to the restaurant.

"Hiiro!" said a sandy-haired girl into a megaphone, "I've come to save you!"

Inside, Makoto opened the door to the break room and looked at their temporary waiter with unruly brown hair and dark blue eyes, "Well, it looks like the gig up, she is an unstoppable force."

"Hn," was the reply she received, they both looked at Duo when he walked in grinning.

"They quickly gave up when I came out," Duo said, "So you're safe, for now." He turned his back, "You guys close tonight. I need my beauty rest."

"What for?" Mako asked.

"I have a date with the lovely Bunny," he said giving the victory sign.

Usagi sighed and hugged her pillow thinking about the two new men in her life. It seemed like she was more popular with the other sex then she thought. "Now who to choose…," she mused to herself before dozing off.

Written on July 29, 2002.