Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ Bleach: It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up Am I just paranoid? Or I'm just stoned ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up Am I just paranoid? Or I'm just stoned
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Fandom: Bleach
Rating: PG
Pairings: Ichigo and Anti-Ichigo
Summery: Ichigo felt like ripping out his hair
Warnings: Uh….
Notes: for Zerowolf
Words: 175
 
Ichigo felt like ripping out his hair and beating his head against a wall just to make his inner hollow shut up. He hadn't really expected the 'the voices in my head won't shut the fuck up!' answer he gave to the teacher to actually get him a pass to the nurses' office, but stranger things have happened. Ichigo pressed the heels of his hands to his temples, growling under his breath.
 
"Ah, come on, Ichigo, just let me out already! I just wanna have some fun, wreak a little havoc, kiss a few people, nothing big."
 
"Shut up."
 
"I just asked if you were taking any new kind of medication, Kurosaki-kun, no need to get hostile." The nurse said, giving him a disproving look.
 
"I'm not taking anything." Ichigo tried to answer evenly.
 
"Maybe she thinks you should be."
 
"AUGH, SHUT UP!"
 
It was after the nurse suggested that he should seek counseling that Ichigo finally gave up, screamed, and leapt out the window (as a Shinigami, of course) to go kill some hollows.