Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ GetBackers: Following ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Following
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Fandom: GetBackers
Rating: R
Pairings: Ginji/Ban, Ginji/Shido, Ban/Shido, and then a mix of all three, mentions of Shido/Kazuki, and Kazuki/Juubei and Kazuki/Toshiki and Kazuki/Juubei/Toshiki
Summery: Ginji knows Ban sees him
Warnings: Weirdness, pornishness and cursing
Notes: Totally have no idea where it came from.
Words: 1,058
 
Ginji knows Ban sees him watching Shido move. He can't help it. If Ginji is lightning, Shido is earth (though he hates to think about the striking part of that analogy in terms of fighting, because he could never be sure of what Shido's moans of 'harder' were actually for), and, really, if he was lightning and Shido was earth, then Ban was the air between them.
 
Now all Ginji had to do was figure out if that's what kept them apart, or drew them closer together.
 
~~~
 
Ginji is stunned when Ban asks Ginji, utterly out of the blue, if Shido knows that the man could seduce the world if he tried. Ginji laughs, saying he does it even when he's not trying, but no one wants to deal with something wild that won't be tamed.
 
Ban laughs and says "Isn't it a pity that Madoka's tamed him then?", and for some reason the idea makes Ginji angry.
 
Ginji's answer is a grin (more teeth than smile, something he's picked from Shido) and a simple "No, she hasn't."
 
Ban's smirk tells him to prove it.
 
~~~
 
Sometimes, on the rare nights night that they're both just too tired to do anything more than cuddle together (for warmth, Ban says, but Ginji knows better than that), Ginji remembers back when he ran the Volts and he could have anyone (everyone) he ever wanted. He had Shido, and Kazuki (Never Masaki, because he was Teshimine-san's and while he may be bad ass, he knows not to bite the hand that feeds him, even if it's not there any more) and sometimes both at the same time. He wondered if Shido still thought about it.
 
He also wondered if Shido still had the hand-shaped burns on his hips.
 
He never wonders why Shido never complained. He doesn't want to know.
 
(That's a lie, he does want to know. Wants to know why Shido carries the guilt of his own existence on his shoulders like stone.)
 
~~~
 
Ginji knows that Shido and Kazuki have a relationship. It's an odd one, one of those on-again, off-again things that are never off because they're mad at each other, but just because they don't feel like fucking anymore.
 
Ginji wants to know what the fuck is wrong with Kazuki for wanting to stop fucking Shido in the first place.
 
Then he meets Toshiki, and remembers Kazuki always did have a thing for blonds.
 
It was when Ginji wondered where they fit Juubei in the mix that the man (bodyguard, samurai, doctor, lover, whathaveyou) blushed bright scarlet and Toshiki got this smirk on his face (one frighteningly similar to Shido's, which made Ginji wonder if Toshiki was the reason Kazuki slept with Shido in the first place) that he realized he had spoken aloud, and laughed nervously as Ban rolled his eyes and shook his head and Kazuki buried his face in his hands.
 
The fact that Shido wasn't there could be felt, his soft laughter missing from the scene.
 
It was like someone had torn a hole in Ginji's world, until he realized it wasn't actually his anymore.
 
~~~
 
When Ginji had tried to get things started between him and Shido again, Shido hit him. It was the first time Shido had ever hit him, and it knocked him off his feet and sent him skidding across the floor.
 
He looked up, saw Shido's eyes glittering with anger and something else, and briefly thought to himself that the whole thing should not have made him hard. That he should get up, march over there, pin Shido to the damn wall and fuck him until he couldn't walk, just to remind him of who he was dealing with.
 
When Shido's words finally sunk into Ginji's head, he was no longer in Madoka's foyer, but in the Ladybug, holding an icepack to his jaw, and then he realized he made Shido cry.
 
Ban looked torn between bewilerdment (Monkey Tamer? Shido? Crying? What?), anger (What the fuck did you think you were doing, approaching him like that without me there?), and thoughtful (So, wait, he won't let you touch him unless you either leave me for him, or I say it's okay that you two are fucking?).
 
That was when Ginji realized he never actually asked Ban-chan what he had thought about all this.
 
He figured he'd ask in the morning, if his jaw wasn't broken.
 
~~~
 
Ginji watched Ban watch Shido, and watched Shido's reaction to Ban watching him, which was usually Shido bristling and snarling at Ban (it wasn't often Shido lost control of his transformations, but it really was a sight to see, nails and sharp fangs lengthening, eyes going silted and taking on a tinge of gold) in such a way that almost had Ginji checking to see if Shido would grow a tail so it could lash back and forth in aroused anger, and Ban smirking at Shido, which only seemed to make him angrier.
 
"You shouldn't tease him like that, you know." Hevn scolded. Ginji thinks she may have an idea as to what's really going on, but he can't say for sure (women are creepy and mysterious like that. Or, at least, Hevn-san is).
 
"My dear Hevn-san, that's half the fun."
 
It takes Ginji a minute to realize that Ban-chan is actually serious when he says that.
 
It takes him another minute to realize that Ban might actually want to fuck Shido.
 
It takes him fifteen minutes in the bathroom to make the hard-on from that mental image go away.
 
~~~
 
Ban likes chasing Shido. Not that Shido realizes his being chased in the way that he is, but Ban likes that about the whole thing too. He likes holding all the cards and leaving Shido to merely guess (and be wrong) about what he's up to. He likes the idea of fucking Shido, having such a large, dangerous man under him and fighting him the whole time they fuck just makes something in his blood sing. He's not worried about what Ginji and Shido would do. He just doesn't want to be stuck in the corner watching, is all. Ban's not worried about Ginji and Shido sleeping together again. Ginji is his in the same way that he is Ginji's.
 
Ban's also beginning to like Ginji's concept of sharing.