Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ A Burning Question ❯ Chapter 10

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

…Mmmm, I feel like I'm sleeping on feathers…this cannot be my own bed; it's far too soft and big…but I don't want to open my eyes and come back to reality, all alone in my own, cold room…This all seems so familiar…I want to stay here, in bed, with Yohji…Wait, that's not possible, I can already tell that I'm the only person in this bed…so why does everything smell like Kudoh? And why would I WANT to be in bed with Kudoh? Oh, don't tell me that I…GAH! Sitting upright was a mistake…my head is killing me…what did I do last night? I remember that we went out, and I was dancing with that guy…and then…shit, I'm never drinking again…
 
 
“Awake, Aya? Don't play dead on me, I heard you yelling, probably when you tried sitting up, am I right?”
 
 
Why is that insipid man in my…no, crap, no, I think I know why this is all so familiar…It's because I've been here before…SHIT! If I open my eyes slowly, it'll probably be okay…God no, I've been in this position once already, but it's just as mortifying the second time…Waking up in Kudoh's bed, with that idiot getting right up in my face…I feel about the same this time too, like Hidaka got some lucky shots at my head…Fantastic. Hungover, fully dressed and in another man's bed. No, not fully dressed, he took my boots off…a rare moment of intelligence from his foolish mind…That bastard's lucky that he didn't touch any of my other clothes, or else he'd be missing body parts right about now, crushing headache or not.
 
 
“What do you want? I'm not in the mood for your bullshit…”
 
 
If he isn't bearing Panadol and some magical hangover cure, I have no interest in dealing with Kudoh. I'm glad, however, that I cannot open my eyes, and therefore don't actually have to look at him…because his face will be infuriatingly smug, of course. I am blaming this entirely on him. Screw being nice to mess with him, I don't want a thing to do with this man outside of missions. Hang on…what the FUCK? That idiot KISSED me last night! That's right, which is why I was drinking! It really IS his fault that I feel like shit! I can't believe that Kudoh would have the audacity to pull such a thing!
 
 
“And you loved every second of it, you know you did!”
 
 
One day, I will discover how to shut off that section of my brain. I WILL remove that annoying, Kudoh-esque voice from my subconscious. Always making up lies and falsehoods. I most certainly DID NOT enjoy that chain-smoking imbecile's tongue forcing its way into my mouth…but I did enjoy him saying that I was `ridiculously beautiful'…Did he really announce that? Or is my brain just so messed up that I'm hallucinating? Kudoh wouldn't say anything like that, he's heterosexual…but why would a blatantly straight man kiss another male? Uhhh, this is all too much for my poor head…
 
 
“Wow, somebody's snappy this morning…not that it'll be morning much longer. Anyway, why do YOU get to be mad? You're not the one who spent the night in a tiny, hard bed. No wonder you're so pissy, having to sleep on THAT.”
 
 
What on Earth is he rambling about…THAT BASTARD WENT INTO MY ROOM AND SELPT ON MY BED! The nerve of him! As soon as I feel up to yelling, he's going to wish that he never came in here this morning…What did he say about the time? It's almost the afternoon? Crap, I have to work soon…I don't think I can. Still, he was in MY bed? That's abhorrent…and certainly not causing a flutter in my stomach, that sensation is probably just me about to vomit…I really need to see if he has painkillers…slowly, unclench my eyes as slow as possible, adjust to the light…
 
 
“Good to see you can open your eyes, at least. I brought pills, figured you'd need `em. And I got Omi to cover your shift.”
 
 
Oh, I see now, he's holding a pack of tablets and a glass of water. At least he knows how to handle a hangover. I better sit up…slowly…Goddammit, I don't need his help, I don't want him putting his arm around my shoulders to keep me steady, I don't…Screw it, I can't be bothered anymore. I'm too sore to keep this stupid charade up. I like the fact that he has his arm around me, okay? I feel…safe. And now that I've got some water into me, I feel a bit less sick, too. Damn, I really didn't want the other two knowing about this, that I am not always the cold, antisocial statue I try to be…Shit, Omi probably went knocking on my door when I wasn't up earlier…he will know that Kudoh slept in there…
 
 
“Does Omi always check up on you? Seriously, I was PISSED when he woke me up this morning. Way too early for me to be up. Gave him the shock of his life when I opened the door though, hahaha!!”
 
 
******
 
 
I can see that Aya is worried about what Omi and Ken are gonna think about us sleeping in each other's beds. He needs to stress less; it'd be good for him. I'm glad that Omi doesn't come and bang on my door when I'm not up before 10, I probably would've figured out how to rig it to electrify him if he did. But after the initial shock and laughing fit wore off, and I explained what happened…minus the grinding and kissing, of course…he understood, sort of. At least Omi realises that him taking Aya's shift is better than trying to get a hungover Aya to be nice to the fangirls. I dread to imagine how many violent, but probably creative, deaths would happen…
 
 
“Th-…thankyou…I appreciate you letting me stay here. And for dealing with my shift…But can you leave me the Hell alone so I can get some more sleep, idiot?”
 
 
He never can go a full speech without insulting someone, can he? But there was no venom in that. Maybe he really does…no, Aya can't have a crush on me…then again, he didn't kill me after I kissed him…there was that thing in the hotel…and he really did call me gorgeous just before he passed out, didn't he…Holy shit, Aya's fallen for The Great Kudoh Yohji! Can't say I blame him, I once looked in the mirror and it was love at first sight! But really; Aya? That cold prick is sweet on ME? Shit, man, he's so childish; insult the people you like. Haven't seen anyone do that in years! Well, I guess if I was ever going to go with a man, it'd have to be someone good-looking, like Aya…with all those muscles, and those amazing eyes…I've never seen anyone else with real purple eyes anymore. They keep with my theory that Aya isn't human, but some kind of mutant made in a lab, hahaha!
 
 
“Alright, grumpy, I'll leave you alone. If I'm feeling nice, I might bring you some food…but that's if there're no pretty ladies in the store to hold my attention…And you sleep in your own bed tonight!”
 
 
Ah-ha! Right there, when I mentioned women, there was jealousy in Aya's face! Actual, real fucking JEALOUSY! Wow, Aya's got it baaaad for me. It's the Kudoh charm, always gets people enchanted. Hmmm, this could be fun…I know that Aya was playing with me last night…he wouldn't have chased after me if he wasn't. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, being with a man for once…just for experiment's sake, of course…and I s'pose that I have realised before that Aya's prettier than most of the women I see…Y'know what, I'm gonna go for it. He's about to close his eyes…wait for it, wait for it…NOW!
 
 
“Why, then, are you still here, yo-mmmmph!”
 
 
…It's odd that, for the second time in 24 hours, I'm kissing Aya. Sure, he tastes like absolute crap, and I might just lose my tongue for this but…the feel of his lips is so much different from the glossy mouths I usually kiss…and not in a necessarily bad way…He definitely knows what he's doing, too. I caught him off-guard again, so he opened to me, and his tongue…it's been a long time since someone could send shivers down me with just a kiss…Fuck. This isn't a joke anymore, is it? I have to pull away. He almost looks…sad, now. Why in the hell did I just do that? Do I have some sort of death wish? No…I know why I did it…I did it because I wanted to…
 
******
 
 
Wh-…wh-what does Kudoh think he's doing, AGAIN?? This is low, even for him, I can't bring myself to fight him off…and he tastes so good, he can't have had a cigarette in a while…Oh, God no, this can't actually be what I WANT…can it? His lips feel just as good as last time…and the way his tongue is exploring my mouth…I want to pull him onto the bed with me, but if I do something so foolish…my hands have to stay under these covers…HIS covers…Oh fuck, I'm in Kudoh Yohji's bed, and his talented mouth is pressed to mine…and he's…gone? Why did he have to…?
 
 
“Later, Aya! And don't even THINK about leaving this bed until you can stand without puking on my carpet, because if you do, I'll make you clean it up and then replace what you drank last night.”
 
 
What an arrogant, cocky, idiotic son of a BITCH! If he thinks that I'm just going to let him waltz in here, kiss me and then threaten me…he's totally correct. I really have no inclination to kill him right now…but why? He's not that important to me…is he? I have no positive feelings for him…And he DID NOT just wake my dick up, either…fuck. I really am just straight fucked, aren't I? And not even in the way I want to be…by Kudoh…Shit. There's no denying it. I've woken up in the bed of the man I'm desperately in lust with…and he was just in here, kissing me…and now I'm hard…I think I much preferred it when I was desperately in denial about this whole situation. Ignorance is bliss, and now…I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself from jumping Kudoh the next time he's parading around in a tiny top and ridiculous pants...which is nearly EVERY time…shit.