Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Amnesia ❯ Amnesia ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz. Warning: Rated R for language, yaoi, rape, and other not nice things. OmixNagi, AyaxKen

*Thoughts*

<Phone talk>

~*Schuldig talking*~

Amnesia
Part 1 By

Yami Kitsune

Omi shoved his books in his bag and a pad of paper. He was going over to his teachers, Mr. Matsuya. Omi had been so wrapped up in the mission that they had just finished that he didn't get time to study for school, and was now falling behind. Mr. Matsuya offered to help Omi to study for the upcoming test so that he wouldn't be kept behind.

Omi grabbed his coat and put on his shoes. He made sure he had the address to his teachers' house in his pocket.

"Ken-kun! I'm going out, I don't know when I'll be back so don't wait up for me." Omi called from the back door. "There is a number on the counter you can call if you need me." He said before he left.

Omi pulled his scooter up next to a house. He looked at the address on the paper and then at the house again. *I guess this is it.* He parked his scooter and went up. He was just about to ring the doorbell when the door opened.

"I'm glad you could make it Omi." Mr. Matsuya smiled, he moved to one side to let Omi in. "You can bring you book bag in the living room." Omi nodded as he took off his shoes and went into the living room.

"Thank you for helping me with this Mr. Matsuya." Omi said as he sat down on the couch and started taking out his books.

"Oh its my pleasure Omi." Mr. Matsuya smiled from behind the couch looking down at Omi. He moved around and sat next to Omi on the couch. "Where should we start?" He asked picking up one of the books.

~*~ Latter that night. Omi had pretty much read up on all the stuff he had missed while doing missions. He looked over at the clock and realized it was getting pretty late, and he hadn't eaten any thing almost all day. Mr. Matsuya smiled when he heard Omi's stomach growl.

"If you like you can stay for dinner. I'm sure your guardians wouldn't mind." Matsuya smiled setting down the book he was holding. Omi nodded.

"Yes thank you. I'm sure they wont mind, I told them I would be home late and not to wait up for me." They put down the books they had and went into the kitchen. Mr. Matsuya started dinner while Omi sat at the table and watched.

"Would you like something to drink Omi?" Mr. Matsuya asked looking over his shoulder. Omi smiled and nodded.

"Yes please." Mr. Matsuya started getting stuff out. He took out vanilla ice cream, peanut butter, and a banana. Omi watched as he put a cup of the ice cream into a blender along with a little bit of peanut butter and chopped up the banana and put it in there as well. Mr. Matsuya turned on the blender and finished cooking dinner.

He set a plate on the table in front of Omi, then went over to the blender and pored the smoothie into two cups. He looked behind him to make sure Omi wasn't looking; the reached into his pocket and took out something slipping it into Omi's drink. He handed one to Omi who mad a slightly disgusted face at it.

"I know it didn't look to good when I made it. Trust me if you like banana's you'll like this." He said and took a sip of his. Omi fallowed and took a small sip of his.

"Hey this isn't all that bad!" Omi said taking a bigger gulp. (A/N: I know that the drink might sound nasty. But trust me it is REALLY GOOD!)When they finished dinner Omi looked over at the clock and realized it was getting really late.

"I should be going." Omi said standing up to go get his books. But as soon as he was on his feet the room started to spin. Hi put a hand on the table to steady him self.

"Omi are you alright? You look a little pail." Omi looked at him, and if he didn't know any better he would have thought that he was smiling. Omi closed his eyes as the room started spinning even more.

"Come on Omi, why don't you go lie down on the couch until you feel better." Mr. Matsuya said taking Omi's arm and leading him to the couch. Omi lied down and closed his eyes. *What's happening to me?* His eyes shot open when he felt hands undoing his shirt. He tried to sit up only to find that he couldn't move. He tried to move his arms and legs, but noting would move. He stared up at his teacher who was smiling down at him while he took off Omi's shirt. *What is he doing?! What did he do to me?!* Omi's mind screamed.

"You are one of the cutes victims I have had yet." Matsuya smiled running his hands over Omi's chest. Omi tried as hard as he could to move away from him, but his whole body was paralyzed. He felt tears forming in his eyes, he was stuck here at Matsuya's mercy and he couldn't get away or call for help.

"Oh, don't cry little Omi. It will all be over soon." Matsuya said whipping away a tear on Omi's cheek. This only made more fall. Omi shut his eyes tight when he felt Matsuya undoing his pants. *Please make him stop!* Suddenly Omi didn't feel Matsuya's hands on him any more, but his eyes shot wide open when he felt his legs being lifted. He looked up to see Matsuya leaning over him completely naked as well. *No! Please no!* Omi knew what was going to happen, and try as he might he couldn't stop him.

~*~ Latter that night, Matsuya was sitting in his living room watching the Omi who was still passed out. He looked at his watch. *I had better get this over with* He put down the book he was reading and walked into the bathroom. He came back out with a needle and walked over to the couch. He picked up Omi's arm and injected the needle. *To bad I couldn't keep you* he thought as he shoved the needle in his pocket and picked up Omi.

He carried him out to his car and put him in the back seat. It was almost three in the morning; he always waited until all his neighbors were asleep until he got rid of the evidence of what he did. It had been almost three months sense his last victim, the police had started getting to close to finding out about him so he had to lay low for a while.

He got in the drivers seat and started the car and driving down toward the docks. This is where he had decided to start dumping his victims; by the time people found them all the evidence would have worn away. He parked the car and got out. Opening the back seat and dragging Omi out. Omi moaned in pain when he was dropped on the pavement.

Matsuya's eyes widened. *He's still alive?! How can that be? I gave so much of that stuff he should have been dead with in five minutes!* he thought.

"Oh well. You will be dead by the time someone finds you." He said picking Omi back up and carrying him behind some crates where he could dump him over the side of the dock. He was just about to when he heard someone coming. *Shit!* he dropped Omi right there and ran back to his car getting in and driving off as fast as he could.

"Hey!" He heard someone yell after him. The person watched Matsuya drive off and shook his head.

"I wonder what he was doing out here so early in the morning?" The guy wondered and started looking around to see what Matsuya was up to.

~*~ Ken came down into the kitchen and saw Aya by the stove cooking breakfast. He yawned and sat at the table.

"Morning." Ken said smiling as Aya put a plate in front of him and nodded.

"You slept late this morning." Youji said coming in from the living room. "I guess you over did it last night ne Ken?" Youji said in a teasing voice. Aya just glared at him and Ken smiled. Youji looked around.

"Hey where's Omi?" He asked poring him self some coffee.

"He's probably still asleep." Ken said with a mouth full of food. Youji looked at the clock.

"At 10am in the morning? I don't think so, that kid is usually up with the sun even if he dose stay up almost all night." Youji said heading over to the steps.

"Where you going?" Ken asked.

"To see if he is still in his room." Youji answered walking up the steps. He knocked on Omi's door. "Hey bishounen! Time to get up, you have the after noon shift today." Youji waited for an answer but none came. He knocked again.

"Omi?" He asked opening the door. He looked around and noticed that the bed hadn't even been slept in. *Odd* He said closing the door and going back down stairs. When he came back into the kitchen he saw Ken and Aya kissing and smiled.

"Why don't you two take that to your room?" Ken and Aya broke apart and Youji was satisfied to see a small blush painted on Aya's face.

"Is Omi coming down?" Ken asked getting off of Aya's lap where he was sitting.

"He's not up there. And his bed looks like it hasn't been slept in." Ken walked over to the phone and picked up. "What are you doing?" Youji asked.

"Calling his teacher to see if he stayed the night over there." Ken dialed the number that was on the fridge. There was three rings before someone picked up.

<Moshi, moshi?>

<Hi this is Ken, Omi's friend. I was wondering if he was still there?>

<Iie, he never showed up yesterday. Is something the matter?>

<No, he might have gone to one of his friends. Thank you anyway.> Ken hung up the phone with a frown.

"He said that Omi never showed up yesterday." Ken proceeded to call all of Omi's friends to see if he had gone over there. Youji shrugged and went into the living room to watch some TV. He turned on the TV, the news was on. He was just about to change it when something caught his attention.

"This is the fifth victim in the rape and murder case. There are still no leads as to who this man is, but he seems to be attacking teens between the age of 15 and 17. His latest victim is a lucky one indeed. He is the only one that has been found alive." Youji dropped his coffee cup when it shoed a picture of Omi being loaded into the back of an ambulance.

"Aya! Ken!" Youji called as he ran back into the kitchen. Ken was just hanging up the phone and turned to look at him.

"What is it? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I just heard on the news that they found another victim of that rape and murder case.it-it was Omi!"

TBC>>> What is going to happen to Omi? Will Weiss find out who did this to him? Or will Matsuya get away with it? Next chapter will be up soon! ^-^