Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Blue Eyes ❯ Angel Blue Eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: ANGST! Lots of it. CHARACTER DEATH!

Pairings: Ken + Omi

Summary: Sometimes saying I love comes a little too late….

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz.

Blue Angel Eyes

By Goth Koneko

Ken leaned against the sterile, white walls of the hospital's waiting room. His hands gripped his jacket tightly that his knuckles where turning white, his teal coloured eyes held sadness and unshed tears. Ken glanced at the clock warily for the tenth time that minute, which seemed an eternity to him. He sighed heavily, pushing himself from the wall and dragged himself over to a chair, sitting heavily down. His shoulders slumped as he stared at nothingness, alone with his memories.

Ken's POV

Kritiker assigned them to a pretty simple mission. Break in and retrieve information about a drug ring that was killing innocents with their new and improved drugs. I was teamed up with Omi to watch his back as the youth hacked his way into the system and gather potential information. Simple? Yes, but with huge complications.

Seemed there were some vultures circling overhead of us knowingly, waiting for the right moment to swoop in and pick at the discarded corpses. Schwatz being the vultures and us being the corpses.

The windows exploded, sending tiny and big shards flying everywhere and at Omi and myself. I covered my face with my gloved hands, positioning myself in front of Omi so I would get the full impact of it. Glass sliced at my cheeks and even through the thick material of my jeans and shirt.

"Ken!" Omi yelled from behind me, his voice was laced with fear and concern. I couldn't help but smile a bit.

I glanced back at him with my eyes, still blocking him form the hail of shards. "Omi!" I shouted through gritted teeth. "Get out of here!" I ordered. Another slice of glass slashed through my shirt and a stream of blood seeped from it.

"I won't leave you!" He cried.

The glass storm stopped abruptly. The glass hovered in the air for a moment before crashing down upon the ground. I lowered my arms down, feeling the full damaged at what I took. Omi was beside me in an instance, his blue eyes full of unshed tears of concern and anger. "Ken, are you alright?" he asked as he clutched my uninjured arm.

I smiled down at him. "I'm fine." I reassured. "Just a few measly scratches, nothing to worry about."

"That's really sweet," a nasal voice said. "I think I'm getting cavities."

I felt Omi stiffen beside me and I glared daggers at the red head that stood in front of us, along with Nagi.

My hand tightens on the release to my bungnuks, ready to spring. Omi too had his darts out and was posed for fighting.

"Time to rock!" I shout as I charged at the red head, my claws springing free from the release.

Darts flew at the telekinetic, but were easily thrown to the side, that embedded themselves in the opposite wall. Midnight and ocean blues clashed at each other, daring both to make the next move. Power burst out to Omi, sending the Weiss youth into the wall pinned by an invisible, powerful force. The walls cracked at the force, Omi's rib's where being pressed, more force was applied, until a few cracked.

Schuldig dodged my attacks, grinning mockingly at me every time I missed. "Really, katzchen." he laughed. "Is that all you got?"

I glared hard at him. My body felt heavy and sluggish from blood loss and it burned with every god-forsaken cut however, I just grit my teeth and bare it. "I'm just getting warmed up." I chuckled, springing my claws out again for action and charged at him with furry.

Omi's scream pierces my ears. I stop in mid slash and stare in horror. Somehow Berserker showed up had Omi pinned to the wall, with both of his knives through both of Omi's shoulders. A jagged cut on his lower side gushed blood and many more marred his skin.

"I suggest you surrender, Siberian." Schuldig suggests as he walks over to his other comrade. "Unless you want the kitten dead." he laughs, as he pets Omi's disheveled straw hair.

I bite my lip. I stared into Omi's frighten blue eyes, fear and anxiety present in them, but really they were telling me to go. However, I won't leave him. He would never leave if our positions were switched. "Let him go!" I demand. My voice sounded a little shaky to my ears.

"Awwww." The red head pouted. "But I wanted to play with the kitten a little more." His fingers stroked Omi's cheek and I felt my heart swell with anger. "Does the kitten want to play again?" He asked Omi, tauntingly. His fingers still on his cheek.

Omi shook his head weakly. "No..." he pleaded.

A grin plastered on the red head's face. "Too bad." With that he crushed his lips against Omi's. Blue eyes widen with fear and disgust and he struggles to get away from his capture, only making the knives dig deeper into his impaled skin and more blood spurted out.

I felt my heart freeze with fear as I watched Schuldig kiss Omi, Omi's first kiss stolen by the devil himself. My hand clutched, my body was shaking with rage and I'd be damn to what happened next.

I ran full force at Schuldig, claws glinting with sharpness as I aimed for Schuldig's god damned heart. I was met with a barrier of power that knocked me backwards and skidded to the other side of the room.

"Now, now. Didn't I say, don't move?" Schuldig said mockingly.

It takes me a moment to regain my vision, my head is pulsing and pounding and my body is rejecting my commands. I pull my upper body up, only barely until I see a glint of something silver on the other side and a pained scream. Omi

Another dagger was embedded in his gut by Schuldig's hand. He twisted the blade enticing another cry from Omi. I feeble try to get on to my feet, but was met with invisible hands pressing me into the wooded floor. "Omi!" I cry several times over, tears welling up into my eyes.

Schuldig took the dagger out and watched entrance as the poured from the wound he just inflicted. Omi's body sagged however, remained up because of Berserker's knives.

"Heh, that was fun." The telepath grinned. "Time to go boys." he said to his teammates turning to leave. Berserker took his knives out of Omi's shoulders and let his body drop like a sack of potatoes.

Once they were gone, I let my tears fall as I crawled to my fallen angel. I managed to get up on my knees and cradle his broken body to mine. "I'm so sorry Omi." I whispered.

***

TBC!

Yep that's right! There's a TBC! Or should I just leave it off?

Review plz ^^