Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Brad's Worst Reality ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: Don't ask. *shakes head* Just don't ask. After reading several "Weiß or Schwarz get turned into chibi's or other things" fics, I figured I might try a shot at it. Of course, there are no chibis in this fic. Mwahahaha.... ¬.¬

Disclaimer: These bishounen do not belong to me. *sobs* They belong to Takehito Koyasu *swoons* and Project Weiss and whoever owns them that I didn't list here. Speaking of which, I'm sure someone has written something similar to this (I mean there's 1,681 Weiss fics on FF.net alone, like someone hasn't conceived this idea). I don't plagiarize fics. I didn't copy this from someone else's work, so if it looks similar, don't email me with a 'You %#^%$&%*-ing copycat' message or something.

*********************************************************************** *******************

Brad's Worst Reality

************************************************************ ******************************

Brad opened his eyes. His entire body hurt. What had just happened anyway? He stared up at the ceiling trying to regain his memories.............................

Takatori had given Schwarz a 'clean-up' mission. They were to go to Masafumi's mansion and destroy lab experiments that got out of hand. When questioned why Schrient could not eliminate the problem, he was told that they were over-whelmed with the number of monsters and disfigured humans and other experiments gone wrong that were trying to destroy the place.

Brad's side mission was to escort Takatori's insolent son, Masafumi, out of the mansion unharmed. The American sighed inwardly. It was bad enough he had to bodyguard koala-man Takatori, but worse when he had to protect the man's offspring.

So, despite wanting to put a bullet in the mad scientist's head, Brad took Masafumi back to Takatori's office where he could cower behind his father until it was all over.

When Brad told the rest of Schwarz the mission to assist Schreint in ridding the mansion of lab experiments gone wrong, they threatened mutiny. Brad had to promise Schuldig a night of steamy hot sex, had to promise Farfarello a new knife set, and had to promise Nagi a new laptop computer after the mission was over.

They drove to the mansion, which wasn't too far away from their 'stylish' apartment, and met Schreint there. Okay, they didn't really meet them, they just joined in the game of cat and mouse --see a monster or other bad experiment running around, kill it.

Brad had told the rest of Schwarz that they were not obligated to save any Schreint members who got themselves caught in danger. Nagi paled, and the other two smirked. Brad, unfortunately, didn't get any visions of Schreint being mauled to death by over-sized, disfigured humans.

Not that he didn't have any visions. They were odd to say the least. He wondered if maybe they were true or perhaps Schuldig had put something in his coffee again to numb his shields and take advantage of him. He had glared at the German, who gave him a confused look.

At the mansion, Nagi, as expected, went with Tot. Brad tagged along with them to play baby-sitter, just in case Nagi decided to grab Tot and head for the safer grounds outside the mansion. He needed the telekinetic on the battlefield, not the flowerfield.

The three came to a room where monsters were wrecking havoc. Brad aimed his gun at the first beast he saw, Nagi kept an eye on the reckless Tot while he too attacked, and Tot well...she had her stupid umbrella weapon thing-y.

Then there was the explosion. And everything went black before Brad's eyes.

He blinked, now fully-conscious and remembered everything clearly... Lab explosion...yes, those tended to be a bit dangerous.

The pain in his body started to fade, leaving his arms and other limbs tingling. He brought his hands up to his face, to make sure there wasn't any wounds too severe. Wait a sec...since when did his hands look so petite? He re-adjusted his glasses..or would have if they'd been there.

Must've been knocked off. He thought.

"Brad, are you ok?!" Nagi's voice asked frantically.

Brad turned his head, but why was Nagi running from him, if he was clearly being talked to? Schuldig and Farfarello came in the room, having heard the explosion. They too, ran to Brad.

"Nagi-kun!"

The three Schwarz members watched with dazed expressions on their faces.

"What the hell just happened?" Schuldig asked.

Nagi was blushing from head to toe, "Ano...Brad why are you glomping me?"

"Brad?" Mocha brown eyes stared at Nagi in confusion, then noticed a figure sitting a few feet away from Nagi, then they widened in shock, "Huh?!"

"OH MY GOD!!" the blue-haired girl shrieked.

Nagi turned around, "Ah! Gomen, Tot! It's not what you think!"

He ran over to where the girl sat and tried to comfort her.

"Get your hands off me!"

"Tot, I--"

"I am NOT Tot!"

"Nagi-kun..."

Schuldig burst out laughing, "I get what's happened now."

Nagi looked at the German, confusion in his eyes, "Then would you mind filling the rest of us in?!"

Schuldig smirked, "I believe your Tot-chan is now in Brad's body and my dear Bradley is now stuck in the girl's body," Schuldig turned to face Tot, "Am I right?"

"Yes."

"That or Brad's finally lost it," Schuldig noted that the American was now once again glomped onto Nagi.

"Now that we have that figured out," Brad -in Tot's body- said, standing up, "How do we undo it?"

*********************************************************************** *******************

Author's Notes: Yes, I do realize how confusing the next chapter is going to be. People will be calling Tot 'Brad' and calling Brad 'Tot'. @_@ I gotta figure out how to make it clear for you readers out there. I guess the only way I can explain is that when I say Brad's talking, it'll be Brad in Tot's body. And when Tot's talking, it'll be Tot in Brad's body. That's the only definite part I can make clear.

Um.....anyway, please tell me if you like this story and if I should continue it or not. And the best way to tell me if you hate it or love it is to review! (And yes, if I do continue this, the chapters will be longer. This one was short cause, I wasn't going to put much effort in if it turned out everyone hated it)