Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions ❯ Schuldig ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`My, my my. When Berserker cleans out a room he really is thorough isn't he?'

`Sorry, didn't mean to startle you.'

`You're right, I'm not'

Fine, fine, if you're so insistent I'll talk out load. You felines are so touchy.

Well if you don't like it then you shouldn't think so loudly. It's not my fault you project your every though to all and sundry.

As a matter of fact, yes, I do know where they are.

Farfie too him to our place, said they needed to have a long talk and couldn't risk interruptions from the lot of you.

Hmmm?

Oh, Bombay. He's fine.

Yes, really. Do you truly think that I would harm the one person who can quiet the voices?

…..it was a rhetorical question. I don't need you to tell me what you're thinking.

Fine! Don't get your tail in a twist. I assure you that where blondie is concerned my intentions are, more or less, completely honorable.

His thoughts are like sunshine. Bright and warm but not without that hint of danger. Bask in them too long and I might get burned. He is genuinely cheerful, sweet, lively and loving and yet he is no innocent. There is darkness in him. There is pain, and truth. He knows what lurks in the shadows and he does not fear it. He is strong and determined. He can forgive, can show mercy, and yet he can kill as methodically as any of us. And of course, it doesn't hurt that he's completely gorgeous. Those eyes, that hair, that trim body. You have no idea how distracting he is, running around in those cute little shorts.

Oh please, Kudou may be good but he's not nearly good enough to catch me when I'm actually paying attention.

You don't get it, do you?

Omi's very presence quiets the thoughts of others. He gives me focus, control. I don't know how, I don't know why. I just know that I have to be near him. I need him. He provides a kind of peace that I didn't even know I could experience. But of course, there is a problem. If it weren't for my mistake his cousin would still be alive.

No, not his sister.

Ouka was his cousin.

You didn't know?

Persia was Bombays father. How's that for irony. He rescued the boy, turned him into an assassin to punish his brother, only to learn that he had corrupted his own son.

But now it falls upon me to explain everything. If I could I would kill the man myself. The damage he has done and is still doing is beyond measure. It doesn't help that my sweet one doesn't want my help. His trust is slow in coming, but I am happy to say that it is building.

He still blames me for Oukas death, but he understands that I never meant for it to happen. I wanted to drive a wedge between them, not kill her. The boy has a surprisingly forgiving nature.

Mmmm…but he is eighteen now. He was never a child, but now none can complain that I seek him. Not on bounds of his age at any rate.

For the last time will you please stop thinking that I am trying to corrupt your innocent friend. How many times do I have to tell you that he is not, and has never been, innocent before you will listen? There is nothing to corrupt. He has seen more in his young life than most people ever do.

Yes, I want him. I want to be the first and only person to hold and carress him. I want to take him, to claim him, to make him irrevocably mine. But that will take time. If I rush him, if I force him then he will never trust me, will never love me, will never give himself completely. Without that bond I will never gain the balance that I know he can provide. And even if I didn't want him forever, hurting him would be hurting myself. I am a telepath, when I touch someone I feel what they feel. Do you see now?

Finally. I half thought that I might have to be a little more forceful in enlightening you, and that would not be an enjoyable process.

I know that keeping all of this from them has not been easy. The weight of secrets is heavy and exhausting but you will not have to bear it much longer. Farf is convincing Balinese, Bombay is slowly falling for me, and Braddy is very carefully courting Abyssinian.

Soon it will be done.

Either we will fail, in which case we die and the lot of you go your separate ways. Or we succeed, and our two teams become one. Stronger and more cohesive than the first. All you have to do is hold out for a little while longer and we both know that you can. That bike happy girlfriend of yours will help.

I am still amazed that you convinced her to return to Japan. She had sunny Australia at her beck and call and one visit from you brought her back here.

Amazing.

As much as I would love to stay and speak with you further, liebchen is waking and I wanted to bring him breakfast before we got into our daily debate.

Wish me luck Ken-ken.

Bye.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````

Notes: Can you tell that Schu-sama is my favorite?