Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Falls ❯ Worrisome ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eee… sorry ppl… mediaminer hasn't been working for me for a while, so I've been kind of inactive. ^^;; Everything is all written out already, so the rest of the chapters should be following soon…

Anyways - Enjoy!

Warnings: ... somewhere!

Pairings: They're somewhere too!

Rating: That's here, PG-13

~~~~*~~~~

"How is he?" Aya sighed as he closed Youji's bedroom door, leaning against it; Ken stood there, waiting for an answer from the redhead.

"He's asleep now - finally! Though for how long he'll stay asleep, not sure." Ken nodded his head. The two stood outside the blond's door for a few more minutes, before Aya straightened himself and headed downstairs to the shop to help Omi open it. Ken sighed, letting his mind wander back to last night; they had managed to recovery the eldest member from his shock, but after that - they couldn't get him to sleep.

// Youji hurt himself last night... but why?! //

He stood outside of Youji's door for several minutes, before moving to catch up with Aya. Ken placed a daring hand on the redhead's shoulder, getting him to stop in his tracks; Aya turned to glare at the brunet, but he waved it off.

"This is happening too often Aya! I'm really starting to worry about him!! We have to..."

"I'm taking Youji to the hospital after work, if you want to come along - fine." Aya interrupted, shrugging the hand off his shoulder. Ken blinked at the redhead, surprised of what Aya had said.

"Aya? You're worried too?" The redhead hummed, turning to head back down towards the shop to open it. Ken smiled to himself; whatever excuse the redhead had, he knew somewhere underneath the excuse, was just a caring co-worker.

~~~~*~~~~

Sorry about that, but as I said - couldn't get on mediaminer for a while. Next chapter soon to come!

Till next time!

Emotional_Hikari