Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Deleated Scenes ❯ No Milk Necessary ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No Milk Necessary

(Alternate Title: Brad's Secrete Love)

Genre: Humor
Rating: PG
Warnings: OOC-ness, Silliness

Summary: 4th installment of my "Deleted Scenes" series. Brad has one thing he loves more than anything else in the world, but what is it?


We see Brad Crawford looking suspiciously about the kitchen at the Schwarz apartment, when he sees the coast is clear he grabs a box out of the cupboard and conceals it under his jacket with lightning speed. Having procured his treasure he scuttles quickly out of the kitchen, past the living room where Nagi and Schuldich are sitting on the couch and give him identical strange looks, and in to the safety of his bedroom, slamming the door safely behind him

Schuldich: (In mental/telepathic speak) What's up with Braddy-kins?

Nagi: (also in mental speak)Are you sure you really want to know?

Schuldich: Good point, want to go get some chocolate ice cream and then taunt Farf?

Nagi: Sure!

Once in his room Brad allows himself to calm down before revealing his coup.

Brad: (thinking) Oh, the others would be so furious if the found out I had this, and even more so that I am keeping it all for myself. But it's the last of what Mumsey sent me and she said she would only send me care packages twice a year! It's a real crime that the best of all the American goodies it completely unavailable in Japan! And shipping food is expensive! (out loud) These are mine, only mine and anyone who tries to take them from me will be bitten sharply on the nose!

In the other room.

Schuldich: Did you hear that?

Nagi: Yeah, I think so.

Schuldich: Ok, so then it wasn't just in my head, Bradley really has gone crazy.

Nagi: 'Bout time he followed in the footsteps of the rest of us.

15 minutes later, Back with Brad. We see him sitting on the floor of his bedroom, his normally immaculate white suit is rumpled, and dusted over with brown crumbs identical to those that cover his face and the carpet surrounding him. In front of him is a half eaten box of Oreos and he is currently scraping the cream of one half of a cookie while the other half rests on his knee.

Brad: (Thinking) They can take my sanity, my dignity and my privacy, but they can never take my Oreos (out loud) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Ok, and now you're all 100% sure I'm TOTALLY psycho, please realize that this popped to the top of my head while trying to fall asleep after studying for a killer Spanish final,.