Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Driblets and Other Such Tales ❯ Pit Bull ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pit Bull
Written by: Skyyler Kaori
 
 
Cold violet eyes glanced down at the squirming, tiger stripped bundle of fur that was currently trying to wrestle its way free from his companion's arms. “What is that?” He questioned, one slender finger reaching out to poke the creature. He jerked his hand back when the animal tried to chew on said digit.
“It's a puppy!” Ken said, exasperation clear in his voice.
“I can see that, Ken. I meant what kind.”
“Oh, a pit pull. Come on, he's cute! Can we keep him?”
Aya's eyes narrowed. “No.”
Coffee bean orbs grew in size, the classic pleading look that so often got the brunette what he wanted appearing on his face. Ken held the puppy up so that Aya could see its eyes, which where the same color mocha as the soccer player's own.
“No.” Slightly less firm this time.
“Why not? He'd be a great guard dog.” He shifted so that he was hugging the wrinkly little creature again.
“Ken,” he said, voice bordering on incredulous, “think of what we do for a living. We do not need a guard dog. The answer is no.”
“Screw you, I'm keeping him.” And with that Ken promptly turned and stalked from the room, the puppy staring at Aya over his shoulder. It yipped happily, its big pink tongue lolling out the side of its mouth.
The redhead's eyebrow twitched. He hated cute things…
-----------------------------
“Rameses! Get the hell out of my room!”
Ken winced at the outburst from upstairs. He backed away from the stairwell as Yohji flew down it, thundering after the puppy, one slobbery, chewed up shoe raised in the air like a club. The brunet snickered. That was the fourth pair of shoes that the dog had chewed up in the short span of time that he'd been here, all of them belonging to the lanky playboy. “I warned him to keep his door closed,” Ken murmured under his breath. A few minutes later Aya appeared in the doorway of the kitchen, an irritated expression on his face and a fuzzy, grinning puppy cradled in his arms.
The red head growled at Ken, which in turn made Rameses wag his tail wildly. Violet eyes narrowed. “I hate you Ken,” he snarled, toting his bundle up the stairs. When he reached the top he turned, walked stoically toward his room, opened the door, went inside and made sure to slam the door again with more force than was really necessary. Once inside he glanced down at the dog before placing him on his bed. He smirked. “How many shoes does that make?” He questioned.
The puppy barked at him and wagged his tail frantically. Aya was pleased with him and that was a good thing. He barked again and crawled into the man's lap, licking his face in the process.
Aya shook his head, a small smile creeping over his lips. He patted Rameses' head affectionately. “Good boy.”
 
Fin
 
Author's note: Uhm…I was bored and my dog Rameses was sleeping on my foot. He looked cute and I decided to write a stupid little story about him. Yes, he is a pit bull, and he does chew on my shoes. He knocks things over with his tail and slobbers all over the place, but I love him just the same. Uhm…this is the first story of a series of tiny driblets that will eventually accompany it.