Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Electric Blue ❯ Electric Blue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Electric Blue
Inspired by Ponderosa’s Weiss Kreuz NC-17 pic entitled Electric Blue.

Author: Jan
Rating: NC-17 for language and sex
Warnings: Sex, if you didn’t catch it the first time.
Series: Weiss Kreuz
Pairings: Aya x Ken x Yohji

For Ponderosa

~*~*~*~*~

-Guys,

I’m heading out for laser bowling with some friends at school. Don’t wait up, I’ll be late.

Oh and Aya, don’t forget to remind Yohji he promised to take first shift in the morning with you.

Later!

-O

*

Yohji stuck the letter under the kokopelli magnet on the refrigerator before he opened it to get a bottle of juice. Snapping open the lid, he flopped down into the kitchenette chair, a sigh blowing his hair from his eyes. He took several long drinks, draining half the bottle before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. The letter caught his attention again. Thankfully his date was a bust. If not, there was no way he would be able to get up at the crack of helldawn to open the shop.

And with Aya, of all people. If he was going to be stuck working the morning shift, Yohji would have much preferred it to be with Ken.

"Great. Just unfuckingbelievably great."

The plastic bottle rattled at the bottom of their recycle can, and was still bouncing around when he left the kitchen to head up towards his room.

~"Goddamn you, Aya."~

Yohji stopped dead in the hallway. That was Ken’s muffled voice he’d just heard swearing. Standing stock still, he strained to hear where it was coming from. He jumped when he heard a body collide with the wall bordering the hallway. He knew it came from Aya’s room by the way the pictures on the wall jerked on their hangers from the impact.

Concerned, Yohji turned the knob, burst into the room to move to Ken’s aide. He was drawn up short by two bodies tangled together against the wall, mouths were pressed in a savage kiss as hands tore at clothing. Muffled moans came from the two men as they continued to divest each other of their shirts, and Yohji had a hard time distinguishing whose was whose. Unable to move, he stood there gape-mouthed as his teammates writhed over each other, their hips grinding and mimicking thrusts.

Some of the women he had dated were into watching two men together. Yohji, being the sport he was, endured it. Showing even the slightest interest in their videos, their manga, he knew it would lead to some mattress action of his own. It also led to some of the hottest sex he had even known, chalking it up to his partner’s near dripping excitement.

But now he was faced with a brutally obvious realization that came upon him far too quickly for comfort. He, too, was turned on by it. His pants became tighter the longer he stood there watching Aya and Ken pressed against each other.

Realizing he had no idea how long he had been standing there, he shook his head. Hoping against all hope he wasn’t noticed, he started to back towards the door as he tried to get away unseen.

"Omi says we are pretty hot together, Yohji. Do you agree?" Aya’s voice called to him in his quiet way, but Yohji could have sworn it sounded like shouting to his ears in the now silent room. He looked up to see the two men still in the middle of their disheveled embrace and both looking at him.

Ken’s eyes trailed over the taller man’s body, stopping at Yohji’s distinctive bulge. "I would take that as a yes, Aya."

"Ah...well...I heard...and then I thought..." Yohji scratched at his head, a grin covering his embarrassment. His hand held in front of him, he started to back away again. "Sorry...didn’t mean to interrupt you. Just...carry on..." He turned and was at the door before a strong grip closed over his wrist. Aya pulled Yohji back into the room.

Ken appeared next to Yohji to shut the door, giving the lock a twist. He stood in front of the taller man and smiled, his head tilted to the side. Hands wrapped around him from the back, fingers running down the sharp musculature, peeling back the shirt and dropping it to the floor. Aya’s chin rested on Ken’s shoulder, his eyes pinning Yohji in place. "So, do you like what you see?" His tongue flicked out to sample the side of Ken’s neck, the brown head tilting further to allow the Aya access. Teeth scraped across tanned skin pulling a moan from Ken.

Yohji puffed out a breath, his back connecting solidly with the wall behind him. The sounds coming from Ken were probably the sexiest things he had heard in a long time. His cock vibrated along with each moan. There was no denying that Ken looked incredible, his lips kiss-swollen and dark brown hair disheveled. Not that Aya was too shabby either, wrapped possessively around the young man, his violet eyes darkened in desire. This was possibly better than any thing he had watched on the TV. Yohji's nodding head coincided with each throb of his cock. Watching the two men was like melted chocolate. It felt weighty against his senses, but smooth and creamy to the taste.

Fingers that normally held a sword and killed with startling brutality swept beneath Ken’s waistband, popping the buttons on his fly with practiced ease. His gaze never left Yohji’s face. Aya cocked an eyebrow and gave him a smoldering smile. "I take it you do. What do you say, Ken?" Lips brushed the top of a bare shoulder. "Think we could invite Yohji in?"

Ken’s arms rose over his head to cradle the back of Aya’s head, fingers entwining in the red hair. The movement caused his back to arch, his chest to extend into a stretch. "Would it turn you on, Aya?" Resting his head on Aya’s shoulder, his blue eyes closed to enjoy the soft touch that drifted over his skin. "Would you come watching me suck him off?"

"Now why would I turn down an opportunity to see you on your knees, doing something that you are so good at?" Aya’s voice held a low purr as he teased Ken, his fingers finding nipples, pinching them to stiff peaks and getting a groan for his efforts. "Would you like that, Yohji? Ken is very good at giving head, I promise you won’t regret it."

Yohji’s jaw dropped open in surprise. Not that talk of sex shocked him; Yohji was no slouch in his own sexual experience. But to hear the things he himself had said, coming out of the mouths of two of his teammates…it was too much for him to process and he looked at them, dumbfounded.

Aya stripped Ken out of his jeans, pushing the denim down the muscular legs to fall in a heap at Ken’s feet. Ken kicked them away so they wouldn’t get underfoot and stood for a moment regarding Yohji. With a slow blink and a lazy smile, he walked to stand close in front of Yohji, so close his breathing puffed in a warm wash over Yohji’s neck. Unable to suppress a shiver up his spine, Yohji licked his lips, not daring to take his eyes off of Ken. Sweeping his gaze from head to foot, he took note of every detail of the athletic body standing in front of him, cataloging every scar, every cut of muscle. His hands ached to touch, fisting in reflex. "Beautiful," Yohji whispered.

Allowing the study of his body, Ken waited patiently until he had Yohji’s gaze again. A blush stained his cheeks before his hands slid up, grasping handfuls of shirt to pull the taller man close. "You're one to talk, Yohji," came the soft reply, his lips brushing lightly across Yohji’s. Fingers made their way under the cloth to help slip it off his slim body. Ken deposited it on the floor with the rest of their discarded clothing.

No sooner had it drifted from his fingers, Ken lunged forward, sealing his mouth over Yohji’s and immobilizing him. His tongue, thick and hard in the kiss, demanded entrance for a taste. Hands tugged insistently at the tight pants Yohji wore, jerking against the button and zipper to gain access to the sensitive flesh that strained against them. Yohji gasped at the feral aggression, his skin feeling suddenly much smaller than the body it covered.

Ken dropped to his knees and swallowed Yohji in one motion, causing Yohji’s head to connect sharply with the wall and his eyes to close against the tunnel vision his lack of breathing was starting to cause. "Fu--…" Yohji was unable to say more, voice choked. Fingers intertwined in the mass of brown hair, Ken's head bobbing over his length in time with his rapid heartbeat. Yohji’s eyes opened when he heard a small groan. Aya was standing right behind Ken, his hand resting gently on the brown head as the man sucked Yohji's cock with slurping enthusiasm. Stepping to the side, Aya approached, fingers tracing along Yohji's hairline, over his jaw and down his neck. He tilted Yohji’s chin to face him, eyes studying up close before he smiled at the older man. Aya leaned in, his lips brushing against Yohji’s, their breath mingling before he pressed forward for a kiss.

Slow, delicate … and soft, like the petals of a flower, Aya twined his tongue in a dance of subtle dominance, one Yohji found himself easily giving in to. From the back of his mind, the words ‘making love in a kiss’ came to the fore, and he had to admit this was what Aya felt like. The juxtaposition of sensations, the soft kiss, the aggressive blowjob, all conspired to rob Yohji of any semblance of control. His fingers held a death grip in Ken’s hair against his onslaught. Aya’s hands combed through his hair in a caress that spoke of gentleness he'd never thought possible from the swordsman. It weakened his resolve to a mere shadow.

Chest heaving as his climax approached, his hips bucked of their own accord and were suddenly stilled when he felt the wet heat slip off of him. Yohji panicked at the sudden cessation and looked down to see a fist full of Ken’s hair in Aya’s grip and Ken looking up at Aya with glazed eyes. A small moan expressed itself. Whose was hard to say.

Aya smiled and shook his head. "Not yet, Yohji." Releasing both men, he walked quietly to the bed. "Bring him, would you, Ken?"

The hot mouth trailed up his body, stopping at a nipple to lap eagerly before teeth connected with his collarbone in a sharp nip. Yohji’s vision was beginning to blur from sensory overload. These couldn’t possibly be the same men that he worked with day in and day out. There was never any hint that … -this- lay beneath the surface of either of them. He lurched forward when warm hands slid into his and pulled him away from the wall to guide him towards the bed.

Yohji looked down at the bed, his gaze slowly moving over it. The head of the bed centered against the far wall, the large queen-size dominating the room. Aya pulled the comforter down to reveal the sheets. They weren’t just -any- sheets. Yohji would have expected Aya to go for something muted, if not utilitarian. Basic whites, or possibly an off-white. What he saw, however, firmly cemented in his mind that he -really- had no clue about the private lives of his teammates.

The sheets were blue, but not just any blue. -Electric-. Sharp and vibrant, they seemed to come alive in the low light of Aya’s room as the man pulled them back to prepare the bed for occupancy. The pale white of Aya’s skin was accentuated against the blue, a stark contrast that seemed to sum up the dichotomy of the man, shattering Yohji’s previous, ill-conceived opinions.

Hands guided him to turn and sit on the bed. Ken crawled on after him, forcing Yohji to scoot back or be completely overwhelmed. He didn’t make it far before Ken’s firm hand shoved his shoulder down, and he collapsed down to rest, propped on his elbows. Yohji lost track of what Aya was doing when Ken devoured his mouth again in a greedy kiss.

When Ken broke away, his mouth running along Yohji's neck and down over his chest, Aya reappeared in the blond's field of vision. Green eyes met violet, exchanging looks of challenge and warning before giving way to need and desire.

His attention was brought back to the immediate as hands drifted over his body, touches soft but determined. Ken’s blue eyes focused on his current task, on the path his hands took, an expression of intense concentration on his face. His mouth exhaled in hot, moist breaths over Yohji’s stomach, moving agonizingly slow over his body. Ken’s eyes fluttered closed and he grunted when slick fingers entered him. Aya’s free hand smoothed over the bowed back as he worked quickly to prepare Ken.

Weight shifted and all three men fell into comfortable positions. So close already, Yohji gasped when Ken’s mouth claimed him once more, his hips bucking upwards in reflex. The wet sucking slowed, Ken breathing harsh through his nose to force his body to relax. Aya had already started his slow descent into Ken’s body, his eyes staring up at the ceiling and jaw muscles contorting as teeth clenched against the tight heat he was forcing his way into.

Groans caused more groans as the three men moved in tandem. Yohji’s hand rested gently against the back of Ken’s head as his mouth moved confidently over Yohji's cock. The look of bliss on both Ken’s and Aya’s faces caused his body to ache even more. Ken’s eyes closed in concentration, relaxed as his cock slid through slick lips. Strong hands kneaded over Ken’s hips, guiding the man backward onto Aya’s erection.

The line where one’s desire ended and another’s started blurred and lifted them into a single unit of action and reaction. Swirling, tugging, thrusting, groaning - nothing was said. Encouragement came in the tightening of fingers in hair, fists against flesh, moans and sighs that punctuated the otherwise silent room.

Yohji allowed his head to drop back, his awareness spiraling inward until all he felt was the slick heat sliding over him. Ken’s pace had picked up, a callused hand wrapping around the shaft to encourage Yohji along. His breathing heaved in his chest, his orgasm skating along his limbs to pool in his hips. One harsh breath, then another and his teeth clenched, fingers gripping in brown hair, body shuddering as he emptied into Ken’s mouth.

Yohji’s climax encouraged a chain reaction in his other two partners. Sliding over the slick cock, Ken swallowed, eager not to lose any part of Yohji. Aya’s hand stroked over Ken and kept time with his thrusts. At the first taste of Yohji losing control, Ken’s body responded, answering the need with his own. His mouth still on hard flesh, Ken whined through his nose and pushed back impatiently against Aya until his own release claimed him, shooting white strands over Yohji’s thigh. Aya dropped his head forward, hips slapping against Ken’s tight body, snapping one final time as he sighed out, hips jerking and then falling still.

In the silence of the room, there were only echoes of harsh breathing and sated sighs. Yohji collapsed back on the bed, his wrist resting on his forehead, eyes looking up at the ceiling. The bed dipped as Ken sprawled next to him, his hands scratching lightly through the soft curls around Yohji’s softening cock. Aya followed suit, his body molding around Ken’s. His hand flailed out to catch the comforter and pulled it over them to stave off the chill that would follow.

Turning his head, Yohji watched as Aya wrapped possessively around Ken, his closed eyes and deep breathing indicating he had immediately slipped into sleep. His gaze turned to Ken and was met with blue eyes regarding him in equal measure. Neither one said a word. In the expanding silence Yohji realized the dynamic had changed, and for the first time, he wondered about his place within the group.

*~*