Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Eventually... ❯ Eventually... ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Weiss Kreuz or anything at all… ><

~
Eventually…
~


Eventually in the life of every human, they meet someone or something that can just yank their heart straight from their chest. For some, it can be their pets; a special companion that will always be by their side to the end. For others, friends who will forever believe in you and never let you down. And then for the pathetic majority, there's someone that they claim that they 'love'. I guess that I'm pretty pathetic then myself. Though unlike the pathetic others though, I've found someone that can be all three. Well, at least Nagi and Crawford consider him a pet. But since the moment I first met him, he's been my best friend. God, that guy would jump in front of me to take a bullet for me. Past that though, he's been something that I couldn't even describe. It goes beyond love, beyond that friendship that we've held for years… It cannot be described and yet I feel it…

I want to scream it from a mountain, but the word ceases to exist. I love him, but this feeling is even better than love itself. If it had a word, it would end up sounding like a word from the world of Dr. Seuss. And it doesn't exist in a dictionary; not to my knowledge. I looked love up in a thesaurus and all that it said were passion, desire, amorousness, and romance. Not one of them fit this feeling between me and my Farfie.

Maybe it's just a combination of feelings between us that I feel. Loyalty, love, belonging…

Belonging? Do I feel like I belong with him? No, it's not even that. It's more that I feel like I'm being accepted. After having random relations with random people, I don't think that I've ever felt that before. I left them and had no sense of loyalty. For that matter, I'm amazed that I can still feel love. After being with so many people, I would start to think that I, myself, am a heartless bastard. I guess that Farf has somehow brought true love back to me. How love can come from an anti-Christ is beyond me. All I know is that I feel it and that he's the one that gave it to me.

Hmm… damn, I don't even know the month. So I walk over to the calendar hanging on my wall to see. Sadly, I haven't changed the month since January. Actually, if it's on January, I had never changed it to begin with. I found myself wandering out into the hall to Nagi's room. If anybody knows stuff like that, it would be Nagi. Well, or Brad, but he has a pole shoved up his ass so he'd say something like "You're a moron, Schuldich, leave me alone." So, that's why I'm asking Nagi.

I knocked on his door and waited for a response. Finally, after waiting a few seconds, he opened his door and peered up at me. "Yeah, Schu?" he asked timidly. Timid, now that's a fitting word for him. I told him that I wanted to know what month it was. He shook his head pitifully at me and told me that it was July. I thanked him and then left to go find Farfarello. When I have nothing better to do, I usually look for him. Then again, when I'm lonely, I'll look for him then too.

I stood outside of his large steel door and just stood and stared. I don't know anyone else that has to have a steel door just because they're 'dangerous'. According to the guy who brought him to us, he had killed forty-two people and injured six before they could get him into his cell back in Ireland. It was sort of funny actually. This guy wanted to get as far away from Farfie as possible so he just kept backing up until his back was flat against the door. Farf really had him spooked. I don't know how anyone could be afraid of him though. So he looks sort of 'frightening' but besides his looks, he's really nice. I can't even see why these people say that he's insane either. He makes perfect sense to me. Then again, maybe that's because I'm a telepath.

I slowly lifted my hand to the key that hung right next to the door. I fitted the key into its hole and turned. The whole turning the key thing was really easy. The hard part was actually opening the door. I had to lean all of my weight on it just to get it a few inches. "Hang on," I told him. "I've got it… sort of." The weight of the door was gone in only a few seconds. I could have sworn then that I ad suddenly become the strongest man in the world but then noticed that Farfarello had helped pry it open. I really do start to wonder how he gets out of that straight jacket. I roll my eye at him and he laughs. It's not that insane kind that he offers Crawford or Nagi, it's the kind that he lets me hear.

I walked over to the corner of his room and sit down. It's morning so I can still see myself in here. When it gets dark, you can't see your own hand in front of your face. And unlike the usual asylum cell, this one isn't padded. The walls and the floor are made of stone. In the winter, and even sometimes at night, it can get very chilled in here.

He crawled over to me on the floor and curled up in my lap. I can feel him relax as I stroke and smooth out his short, white hair. He's always calm around me. Am I really the only person that he can trust? Pretty depressing if I am. "Farf," I whisper.

"Mmhmm?" He mumbled his response from my lap.

"I don't know," I say with a shrug. "Forget it."

"One of my teachers had told me that 'forget it' was never an acceptable answer," he said, his single golden eye focusing on me.

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Really, I don't know," I said. "Maybe I just wanted to say that I love you."

"Schu, you already tell me that all the time," he said with a twinge of confusion.

"Well this time I really mean it. I meant it those other times too, but this time it just seems even more special to be saying it to you," I whispered, kissing his forehead.

I could have sworn that I actually saw him blush. He leaned up and gently brushed his lips against mine. It seems as though he's always afraid to kiss me, so I leaned back down to him and kissed him. It didn't last very long though; stiff-ass Brad came in and interrupted, saying that I shouldn't be coming in here like this. So I strapped Farf back into his straight jacket and kissed his forehead. He asked if I'd be back soon and I promised him that I would.

That door somehow felt lighter when I closed it and so did my heart. I think that the word that I had been looking for was actually a quite few. But on the top of the list was love and belonging. And if those two could be formed to make one specific word, I would want Farfarello to be the first one to say it.

~
Author's Notes: *sigh* How romantic. Kinda OOC for Schu, I know. But I still liked this fic a lot. I think I portrayed Farfie the way I was picturing him at the moment, so I hope that worked. Tell me how you guys like this. Review, people, I like to know what you think. Crap? Good? Brilliant? Tell me, for God sake!