Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Gentians and Gold ❯ Gentians and Gold ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Gentians and Gold


A Crawford and Ken fanfiction


by Chaosdreamer



< < < < > > > >



Ken huffed indignantly as he finally finished sweeping the tiled floor of the Koneko, groaning as he bent over and gathered the dirt and leaves into the dustpan, stretching his aching spine as he moved and dumped the mass of dirt into the wastebasket beside the broom. True such an act shouldn't have been much of a problem for the assassin, but the brunette had to deal with this type of manual labor so frequently throughout the day that a sharp prick of pain was beginning to rise in his lower back from constantly bending over. Thankfully though he had been a small respite hours earlier when there had been such a lull in customers that he had had the time to run up into his apartment and take a quick shower, riding himself of the persistent patches of dirt and sweat. Allowed that small dose of heaven he threw on a clean pairing of clothing before dashing back downstairs just in time to meet a browsing customer inspecting the store's display of flowers.

'Honestly, like it would have been hard for any of the others to stick around to help me close up' He thought stiffly, grumbling to himself that he was left all alone to close up the flower shop. Still, Omi did have to go to his study group at the library otherwise there was no way he'd pass his Calculus test on Wednesday. Yohji had been ranting about 'getting some action' and had coincidentally vacated the store before Aya could apprehend the slippery blonde playboy. Aya himself had some errands to run for the shop since he had come across a new type of plant that had caught his interest, the redhead promising to be back in about three hours after visiting the greenhouse that held the plants of interest.

Ken had to grin at the thought of the quiet stubborn redhead. The man would probably drive the owners of the greenhouse insane from his persistent questions of how to care for the new plants, what should the consistency of the soil be, how much light the plants needed, how often to water, etc. The brunette was at least thankful he wouldn't be responsible for having to play mediator between the potentially irate redhead and a flustered greenhouse worker.

The brunette snickered at the mental image of himself holding off the redheaded swordsman trying to 'Shin-e!' a poor worker. The lean assassin reached up above his head and grasping the bottom edge of the metal security gate, grunting as he slowly and steadily began to pull the stubborn contraption downward with a low screech of metal--

-It surprised Ken when a hand, larger than his, caught the bottom of gate and easily stopped the its descent. "h--Hey!" Ken complained, perturbed that someone was rude enough to try to barge in when the person could tell that he was already closing up. The single hand pushed the gate up far enough to allow the taller man to step into the store without banging his head against the gate. The brunette gaped at the familiar man, stunned motionless as the taller individual snagged the sign on the door, flipping the 'Open' panel to face the inside of the store, completing his actions by smoothly pulling the security gate down all the way to lock into the floor.

"Y-You?! What are you doing here?" Ken demanded, surprised by the appearance of the American, uncomfortable by the unequal height between them where the brunette only came up to the American's shoulder. It didn't help that Crawford wasn't wearing his usual attire of immaculately maintained suits. The precog was dressed in a well-fitting black shirt with silver buttons along the cuffs, neck, and buttons halfway down the front of the shirt. Crisp clean pair of smoky gray pants brought out the shine from the touches of silver and the wire rim of his glasses, boots edged in silver buckles along the laces. Ken gulped at the small section of open flesh revealed from the top two open buttons of Crawford's shirt, the brunette feeling like a dirty urchin dressed in a torn pair of jeans, baggy dirty blue shirt, and scuffed white shoes, compared to the American.

Crawford smirked at the brunette's stutter, finding the shorter assassin amusing and charming. "Is it wrong for your lover to come to see you?" He asked curiously.

Ken turned a beet red at the man's casual question. "You know that's not the problem!" He sputtered indignantly. No matter how often Ken thought about their private relationship that had been taking place for well over six months, the brunette always managed to flush easily at the most simplest provocation, something the American seemed to strive to do every time they got together. Ken reached up and pushed against Crawford's shoulders, his efforts sadly not moving the man back even a fraction of an inch. "The others could be back anytime. If they see you who knows what they'll do to you!!"

"First off, none of the others will be back for three hours. Second," Ken 'eeped' in surprise as the precog caught him around the waist and pulled him close, molding him against Crawford's well-built chest, a firm thigh pressing between Ken's legs. "I haven't seen you in three days. I think it's only fair that I'd come for a visit." Crawford traced his lips along the sensitive skin below Ken's ear, blowing a warm stream of air that caused the brunette to shiver, "Three days of not being inside of you. Three days of not hearing you cry out and whimper as I move against you. It's enough to drive a man insane!"

Ken flushed, burying his face against his lover's chest in embarrassment. He grasped his lover's biceps as the taller man began to slowly walk him backward towards the back entrance of the shop that led to the assassins' rooms at the top of the stairs. "Are you sure no one will see us?" Ken asked, unsure.

"You doubt me?" The precog complained dramatically, not having to remind the brunette of his ability to see into the future. "Omi won't be coming back until much later than the others. I believe he is going to be very well entertained by Schuldig."

"Schuldig?" Ken parroted, looking up at the mention of the redhead telepath of Schwarz. The telepath was one of the few only other people to know about the relationship between Ken and Crawford; the telepath had actually taken great pleasure in 'distracting' the rest of Weiss during missions while Crawford and Ken paired off for their own entertainment.

'Believe me, it was hard to explain to Yohji my dazed and rumpled state when I returned to the Koneko after several missions. You'd think Crawford would ease up. Gods, I'll never be able to look at an office desk the same way again!!' "What about Schuldig and Omi?" Ken asked, changing the subject before he became too distracted by his internal thoughts.

Crawford chuckled. "I'm surprised you haven't figured out that Omi and Schuldig are lovers."

'Lovers?!?!' "But Omi's only seventeen!" Ken argued halfheartedly.

"He's a big boy. He'll be turning eighteen in two months." Crawford continued to maneuver the brunette backwards, slowly and finally edging him out of the front of the store, "By the way, before I forget, Schuldig's birthday was a week ago and he's demanding a gift." Crawford relayed the message given, not wanting to have to deal with a whining telepath if he had forgotten to deliver the message to the brunette.

"What on earth does he not have? He can't stand books, he has enough clothes to fit all of Weiss, and he has enough money to go to any restaurant to eat whatever special food he likes." Ken countered, unsure as to how to meet the telepath's demand for a present.

"Schuldig has been on a sweets kick for at least a month. I believe ice cream is the food of choice. He's been eating himself sick with all the ice cream he's had just this week." Crawford offered.

"That's it!" Crawford had to pull back so that his chin wouldn't be impacted with the top of Ken's skull from the brunette's sudden movement and exclamation. Ken grinned up at the incredulous look of his lover, "There's a certain ice cream store downtown that specializes in unusual and one of a kind ice cream brands. I'll buy him a certificate so that he'll be able to try nearly all of the different brands. That'll be enough to entertain him for at least a month with all the ice cream that store has!"

Crawford grinned down at the excited look on his lover's face, the smaller man practically beaming with pride from determining a present for the finicky telepath. "I'm sure he'll enjoy it very much." Within a span of seconds the precog's attention was focused back onto his earlier intents. Ken gasped as confident hands clasped his rear, head falling back as strong fingertips traced the crease between his cheeks. "I believe we were intending to partake in our own entertainment, ne, Ken?" Crawford purred, catching the brunette further within his grasp.

Ken shivered and twisted from the exploring hands, pulling free from the precog yet knowing that the man had reluctantly let him go. The brunette grinned back at his lover as he began edging for the stairs, "Not that easy, lover." Ken dashed up the stairs, laughing as he raced ahead of his pursuing lover, managing to reach the door to his room before Crawford caught him. Ken cried out theatrically as he was captured and thrown over the man's shoulder, hanging dizzily from a broad shoulder as Crawford nearly kicking open the door the his bedroom, applying the same amount of force when closing it with his foot. "Put me down!" Ken ordered, unable to contain his laughter as he twisted and squirmed within the firm grasp around his hips, attempting to break free.

Crawford merely tumbled the brunette onto the bed, enjoying the picture of the sprawled young man splayed out across the rumpled blue and sapphire sheets and white pillows. Not taking his eyes off of Ken, Crawford carefully removing his glasses and set the on the nightstand. He tugged unbuttoned and tugged off his shirt, tossing it to the side as he bent down to unlace and remove his shoes.

Ken watched with unhidden interest as his lover partially undressed, moving with the steady grace of a large feline. That comparison was well applied as Crawford moved onto the bed, muscles bunching beneath firm strong flesh as he nearly stalking the brunette on hands and knees. Ken lay down further on his back as his lover crouched above him, reaching up and kneading his hands against the precog's strong shoulders. His grip tightened when Crawford leaned down and ran his tongue along Ken's pulse, hands reaching down and grasping the hem of Ken's shirt, pulling the bunched material up until the shirt was rolled up at the top of Ken's chest. The brunette released his hold on his lover, allowing Crawford to slip the shirt off of his torso, throwing the abandoned shirt so that it lay with his own upon the floor.

Ken kicked off his loose shoes, managing to reach down and pull off his socks just before his lover practically tackled him, the bed vibrating from the force of two bodies landing in the center of the mattress.

"You big bully!" Ken sputtered, gasping underneath the man's weight, the precog avoiding a solid smack to the top of his skull, "No fair tackling someone who's shorter!"

"Nag, nag, nag." Crawford teased, pulling back enough so that one hand squeezed between both of their bodies, long fingers easily pulling down the zipper of Ken's pants. The brunette's hips squirmed as Crawford's fingertips brushed along his cloth-covered shaft, the shorter assassin biting his lip against the jolt of sensation.

"You're so sensitive." Crawford purred huskily, nipping at the side of Ken's neck as his hand slid deeper within Ken's boxers, the brunette's hips flexing and twitching as the precog's hand wrapped completely around his shaft.

Ken gasped weakly for air, long bangs fluttering across his face as he trembled and stretched from the strong warm flesh surrounding his shaft. Crawford smirked against the crook of the brunette's neck as he began to slowly shift his hand back and forth, the brunette's soft sounds escalated in pitch and frequency, hands closing into fists at his sides. He rubbed his thumb along the head of Ken's shaft, drawing out clear beads of precum from the slit. The brunette's cries almost escalated to screams from the torturous handling, face flushed red, hands clutching tight at the bedspread, hips flexing unconsciously against the firm heavy weight along the sensitive flesh of his shaft. He groaned in dismay as the heavy weight was removed from around his shaft, the hand moving to tug his pants down enough so that they were partially down his thighs.

"Patience." Crawford rumbled, removing both hands so that they gripped the brunette's strong lean thighs, allowing the taller man to hold the assassin down as this time he lay his head within the opening of Ken's thighs.

Ken clapped his hands over his mouth, smothering the heavy moans that threatened to escape, shoulders tight as he tried to arch up into the warm moist heat, nearly screaming in frustration against the strong hold restraining him from moving against the precog's sure grip.

Crawford bobbed his head up and down, carefully tickling the underside of Ken's shaft with his lower teeth. He made sure to note what areas drew the loudest screams from his lover, barely holding back gratified laughter as he dipped his tongue along the slit at the head of the brunette's shaft. The shorter assassin's body nearly spasming from the touch, a shrill scream escaping through the spaces between his fingers.

Still the precog only had so much patience. With much greater voracity he began to bob his head up and down at a faster pace, milking as many cries as he could from the brunette, hands tightening around lean hips to hold the shivering and arching man down upon the bed. Ken gasped and pleaded brokenly, feeling as if the man were trying to devour him alive. He tore his hands away from his mouth, arching them above his head so as to grab the bars of the headboard, needing some sort of support against the mounting heat that was pooling between his legs. He arched several more times against Crawford's grip before his head was flung back, crying out in release, groaning as his lover continued to wring every drop that flowed out of the brunette's shaft.

Ken shivered as Crawford finally lifted his head, the precog lapping at the retreating taste along his lips. Ken eagerly and quickly moved to widen his legs as Crawford slid upwards to press against him, the American somehow managing to peel off the remains of the brunette's clothing along the way. The assassin purred against the precog's mouth as it fell against his, relishing in the unique taste that was Crawford mixed with the taste of himself. Crawford rose above his lover, straddling him as he began to undo his belt, tossing it away so that he could begin to lower his zipper with more ease. Hands smaller than his stopped the precog, skimming across the bare surface of his chest.

Ken slid out from beneath the man, lightly gripping his lover's waist to pull himself up onto his knees. He ran his palms along the contoured lines of the precog's chest, leaning forward and tracing his tongue along each defined muscle, brushing along every piece of flesh that jumped and shifted against his touch.

The world tilted as he was unceremoniously dropped onto his back, hands soon trapped at the side of his head.

"Tease."

"Neanderthal."

"Brat."

" Old man--Ooww!!" Ken squealed, "Don't smack me there!"

"But it's such a nice ass."

"My ass." Ken countered possessively.

"Whose ass?" Crawford purred, hands massaging the previously mentioned ass, fingertips damp with the remains of the man's seed kneading along the edges of the brunette's crease, the brunette's mouth falling open as a finger slid inside of him. A second finger soon joined the first, slowly stretching him. Ken bit his lip, leaning against the precog's touch, arms crossed behind the taller man's neck as he bucked against the man's hands in encouragement.

"L..lube…." Ken groaned softly, tilting his head back, allowing the precog to trace lips and teeth along his bare throat. The precog 'hmmed' in reply, already absently reaching to the side with his free hand and sliding the small cabinet door open, dipping inside and pulling out the half-empty tube of lube that the brunette kept stashed there. Pulling away and slipping his fingers out of Ken's warmth he applied a substantial amount into the palm of his hand he quickly lathered his length, satisfied that he would in no way harm his lover. Nudging Ken's legs wider the precog pressed the tip of his shaft against Ken's entrance, strong grip on the brunette's lower back keeping the younger man from pushing against Crawford's erection. Nipping lightly along the brunette's collarbone Crawford slowly pressed forward, the head of his shaft meeting minimal resistance as he slid inside the warm heat of Ken's body.

"H--Hah!!--Ahg!!" Ken gasped, throwing his head back against the pressure and heat pushing into him, hips held prisoner within the precog's firm yet unbruising grip. "B-Brad!!!" He cried, hands clenching on strong wide shoulders.

"Again." Crawford commanded, accenting his command by pulling out and slamming fully into Ken.

Stars spilled across Ken's eyes and it took him a moment to process the precog's order. "W-What--"

"Say it again." Crawford clarified, pressing a soft kiss to Ken's neck, "Say my name." He whispered, hands sliding down to spread Ken's buttocks, rocking the strong lean body beneath him.

"Brad!" Ken gasped, the name sounding like blessing, the precog used to people saying his name as if it were a curse.

"Again!"

"Ahh--Brad-"

"Again!" With each command Crawford slammed into Ken, the raven-haired man tasting flesh presented to him as the brunette arched beneath him, nimble fingers falling to tangle within damp twisted bed sheets. Chocolate strands of hair brushed along Ken's cheeks and twisted sheets like a lover's wandering fingertips, the precog raining quick touches of lips across the brunette's flushed face.

"A-ah--hhnnnn!!" Ken moaned, pressure building from onrushing orgasm, biting his lip in an effort to prolong the inevitable. Crawford was moving against and inside of him as if some sort of limitless fire was burning within his veins, inciting the precog with seemingly endless force and speed. Ken was nearly to the point of screaming when Crawford bent his legs back further, spreading him even wider, brushing more strongly across Ken's prostate with almost brutal efficiency. The force of each thrust rocked Ken in place, jolting his entire body, wringing a startled cry and pleasurable hiss from parted lips.

By some sheer miraculous chance both men came at the near same moment, the precog swallowing Ken's mantra of cries, hips pistoning ceaselessly as he spilled himself inside of the younger man, purring at the answering damp heat across his stomach. He licked and ate at Ken's mouth, the brunette returning with equal enthusiasm.

Finally even Crawford reached his level of stamina, tearing his mouth away, hips stilling and he collapsed fully on top of the sated brunette, making sure that the younger man had ample enough room to breathe. Ken moaned softly at the feel of his lover still buried deep inside of him, wrapping lean yet slightly trembling arms around Crawford's neck, holding him tight.

"….Wow…" Ken sighed after a long period of silence.

Crawford couldn't help but snort with faint laughter, "How romantic." He drawled.

"Teasing me now, Brad?" Ken demanded lightly, tracing his lips along the warm cheek alongside his.

"Hmmmmm…you're too easy to get riled up. So excitable."

"Oh really." With a confident grin Ken rocked his hips, earning a startled gasp from the precog, the shaft still inside of the brunette hardening with impressive speed. Ken grinned up cheekily at the precog. "Well, looks like I'm not the only person who gets so easily….excitable."


< < < < > > > >

"I hate missions like this."

"Shut up, Balinese."

"Aw, come on, Abyssinian! It's soooo cold out here! My balls are frickin' freezing! This is why I hate playing watch-out!"

"Balinese, language!" Bombay's ordered, Ken smiling softly since he didn't need to see the small blonde to tell that the shorter assassin was blushing from Yohji's crude words.

"You know your job, Balinese. Both you and Bombay keep on the lookout. Siberian, continue on to the fifth floor. I'll go search the levels underground." Aya ordered hollowly.

"Got ya, Abyssinian." Ken replied.

"So demanding…" Yohji whined over the headsets.

"Balinese!!"

"Yikes! Are your eartails some sort of radar, Abyssinian?"

"Balinese, I swear if you--" Ken turned down the volume of his headset in order to ignore the rants and threats of his leader, knowing that the blonde playboy was in for an earful. A familiar voice spoke from the other end of the hallway when Ken's hand dropped from the headset.

"Ooooh, look. A lost kitty. Come to play, kitty?"

"Schuldig!!" Ken said in surprise, narrowing his eyes in mock indignation, "shouldn't you use that sort of tone for your boyfriend?" He demanded.

The tall German swayed dramatically, clutching his hands over his heart, "Oh, your words strike my innocent beating heart, kitten." He groaned in dismay.

"No more ice cream for you." Farfarello cut in, the white-haired assassin of Schwarz appearing beside the dramatizing redhead German.

"Hey Farfie." Ken greeted, earning a small wave in greeting from the golden-eye assassin.

"You are responsible for his sugar-induced excitability. It's been two weeks since his birthday and he is becoming intolerable." Farfarello accused Ken with a pointed finger.

"I'll remember that comment when your birthday comes around." Ken countered.

Nagi appeared on the opposite of Farfarello, "Hello Ken." He greeted before turning to his companions, "We have to go intercept the rest of Weiss now. Make it look good; don't play too rough." Nagi said, aiming a particular look at the redhead telepath.

Schuldig grinned cheekily at the telekinetic, "I have no complaints about playing with Omi-kitty. I haven't had the pleasure of doing so in quite a while."

"Seven hours, precisely." Farfarello said.

"You're so cruel!" Schuldig accused as he was nearly dragged backwards and away by his companion, Nagi soon following after smiling in farewell to Ken.

Ken sighed, watching the assassins as they disappeared, "So I guess that leaves the two of us?" He asked, aiming his statement to wherever his lover was currently located out of his range of sight.

The brunette was visibly surprised as a hand shot out of a nearby open doorway and grabbed him by the front of his black shirt, yanking him inside. The door slammed and locked behind him as the brunette stumbled further into the room, stopping himself by catching his weight against the large solid desk in the middle of the room.

Crawford smirking at his rumpled lover who glared balefully over a leatherjacket covered shoulder, stepping closer into the only available pool of light coming from the lit lamp on the desk, "I decided that it was time for payback for teasing me when I came to visit you a week ago."

"Payba--ack!!!" Ken yipped as the sudden press of a large firm body along his back pressed him against the edge of the desk, chest forced flat across the smooth surface of the top of the desk. His eyes widened dramatically at the feel of a firm erection against his ass, clearly anticipating Crawford's intentions even as the man's hands slid between his thighs. "Right here?" He demanded in disbelief.

"Yes, right here."

"But we already did it this way at that electric company!"
"Is that your only argument?"

"No and you know--mmmph--S-stop---hey, let me finish talking!"

"Time for talking is over." Hands shifted to remove the headset from Ken's head, the brunette listening to make sure that his companions hadn't heard anything and were busy with their duties or having already encountered the rest of Schwarz.

"Wai---wait!! They-they'll hear--hahh!"

Crawford grinned against the back of Ken's head, "Then you'll just have to be quiet." He purred, earning a stifled moan as he rocked his hips firmly against Ken's ass, hands already moving restlessly to divest Ken of his pants.

When Weiss finally managed to return to the flowershop Ken was forced to spend several hours arguing with Yohji over the hickey found on his neck courtesy of the blonde, the brunette not living down his embarrassment even when his lover came by three days later.

END