Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Life ❯ The Plan: Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Thank you Bloodrose Foxxstar and dimonyo-anghel for your lovley reviews. I enjoy reading them and these types of reviews make me feel better.
/
Yore and Schuldich hopped into the red-head’s car and sped off. Weiss was finally dead! Yore laughed in her own maniacal way.
“Hey baby,” she said.
“Yeah?”
“Wanna go out and party?”
“Always.”
The two lovers returned to the house to change.

Inside the burning building , Aya , Ken and Omi struggled to get lose. It was hard to believe their teammate would turn on them but Aya had thrown her out. Finally, Ken managed to get one had free and cut the wire. They dropped to the floor and made their way out of the building. They headed back to the shop. Nobody said anything. Omi was crying silently and so was Ken. Aya was as stone faced as ever but there was a pain behind his eyes. Their former friend’s words had struck a cord.
It was cold out and when they reached the shop . Aya sat in the car while Omi and Ken went inside. Aya couldn’t bring himself to go inside. He lost himself in thought. Was Yohji ,the smiling blonde with a good sense of humor ,who gave him some of the best advice evr, was he really gone? Was this Yore all that was left of his gentle freind? Aya banged his head aginst the steering wheel.
"Ow."
He was such a moron. He repaid the blonde's kindness and freindship by turning him out. the red-head would continue to bang his head aginst the steering wheel of his car for a few hours until he came up with a plan. It might not work but he had to try. He didn't have a choice.

Across town the elderly Dr.Agasa picked up his phone.
"Hello, hello. Who may i ask is calling?" the docter asked.
"Hello Docter. My name is Aya and I had a friend come in a couple weeks ago and test a drug of yours."
"Now when exactly would this have been?"
"About 9:00 am. saturday June six. His name is Yohji Koudu."
The docter nodded to no one special.
"Yes I rember. Tall blonde with green eyes. Very beautiful eyes. How is he?"
"Not so good sir,the side effects of the drug kicked in. Turned him into a girl."
"Oh dear. That was most unexpected. Oh dear."
" No kidding. Look ...I got a problem . I flipped out and yelled at him.Then I kicked him out. Then he gets a split personality that just tried to kill me. i was wondering if you could-"
"Whip up cure to fix problem? Very well. I help.I like your green-eyed freind very much. He's very kind. "
"I know."
"I call you when all set. Bye-bye."
"Thanks Doc. Bye."
Dr. Agasa hung up and thought for a moment.It would be tough but he had to do his best. The blonde's freind wanted him back to normal and the docter was going to help. He sat down at his lab table and began to work.