Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Life ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aya paced around the room downstairs. Dr. Agasa would be there any moment. Ken and Omi stopped trying to get him to stop pacing.
“Stop pacing boy. It makes my head spin.”
The elderly doctor had arrived. He sat down and began.
“Now, this antidote can be injected into green-eyed friend at anytime in the next 38 weeks. If antidote is not given green-eyed friend stay as girl,” Dr. Agasa explained.
“What about complications?” Aya asked.
Omi and Ken stared at him.
“Not sure what you mean?”
“Well , Yohji’s living in a house with four guys. What if there are “complications”?” the red-head said.
“Ah. I understand. What if friend Yohji caries child? Then must wait till after child is born. If antidote given before ,it may harm child,” the doctor said.
Aya’s face darkened. It was clear he was worried about this. Life had just gotten really complicated. This added a whole new problem. They couldn’t hurt their friend and this made everything that much harder. Aya rose from his chair and began walking around the room rubbing his hands together. He paced around the room for a few minutes before he punched the wall/ The red-head was mad, not at them but at himself. Aya wanted to kick himself. Yohji was in danger whether she thought she was or not.
This was bad ,real bad. They all wanted Yohji back home but what if Aya’s assumption was correct? Omi started crying again. He curled up in a ball while Ken tried to comfort him. Dr. Agasa patted the teenager on the shoulder.
“Don’t worry little one. Friend Yohji will be fine. Trust me. Perhaps he will come back to himself before long,” the doctor said.

Schuldich stretched as he sat at the edge of the bed. Yore was still asleep beside him. Weiss hadn’t given them any trouble for the last two weeks. He also noticed that Yore was getting a little round in the belly. The cold look she normally had had been softened. Schuldich smiled at her sleeping form. If his hunch was correct his life was going to be complicated. He’d pressed his lover to see a doctor about to and she finally did the day before but she hadn’t told him what he’d said. He felt a hand run down his back. He turned to see she was awake.
“So what the doctor say? We pregnant or what?” he asked.
“Yeah ,we’re pregnant. It’s twins Schu. Twins. Can you believe it?” she smiled taking his hand.
“Twins huh? We better start getting ready for ‘em, ”he asked.
“Schu. Doctor said I’m only two weeks along.”
“So? I don’t want anything happening. You three mean all the world to me.”
He kissed her gently and pulled her into a gentle embrace. They were going to have a family. It would be hard but who said life was easy. Schuldich didn’t know if their work would interfere with the twins but if it did he’d drop everything to help with them. He really didn’t care what the others thought. His family was important. Family. He was still in shock. He never thought he’d have a family.