Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Interview With The Crawford ❯ Interview with the Crawford ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This idea came to me during a flashback of health class, when we had to do these stupid parent interviews. I never turned mine in because I didn't DO mine. What can I say? My parents were busy. Well, okay, actually it was my laziness but who the hell cares? On with the fic!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters, blah-blah blah-blah blah-blah blobbidy-blah

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Crawford?" Asked Nagi entering the elder man's office.

"What?" Crawford said not looking up.

"What's your favorite band?"

"Excuse me?" He asked turning around.

"I have to do this stupid parent interview for health class and it's due tomorrow," Nagi said

"So? Why are you bothering me? Didn't you give your teacher an excuse or something?"

"I tried `my father *is using the term `father VERY loosely* works unseemly hours and I don't have a mom,' but she told me to leave the form somewhere with a note attached so you could find it and fill it out." Nagi explained.

"So why didn't you?"

"I tired but you didn't touch it for two weeks and now it's due tomorrow."

"Why don't you go bother Schuldich?" Crawford asked, getting even more annoyed than he already was.

"I'm not even going to go into the reasons WHY that's a bad idea."

"Alright, alright! Ask the questions and get it over with!"

"What's your favorite band?"

"Don't have one."

"Sport?"

"Don't have one."

"Sport to watch?"

"Don't have one."

"Author?"

"None in particular."

"Book?"

"The Wall Street Journal."

"That's not a book Crawford."

"It's the only thing I read."

"Do you want me to get an F?"

"What do I care? It's only health, and as far as I know, you're not planning on becoming a doctor."

"I don't make plans for my future. There's too much of a risk I might die before I get there."

~*~Owari~*~

A/N: sooooooooooooooo, whacha all think? It was supposed to be a funny fic…………..LAUGH DAMN YOU LAUGH!!!! Oh, and leave reviews ^-^