Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Kuroi ~ Shiroi ❯ epilogue, author's notes, and preview of sequel ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
- epilogue -


Akari looked out the window. So much had happened to her in the past month-and-a-half, that sometimes it made her head spin. It hurt her to think about some of the things, like her rape and her brother being killed... but the other things made it all seem worthwhile. She couldn't help but smile.

Kanzaki Shiro was no more. He was gone, over with, done.

In actuality, he never really existed as a person. He was only a mask, that was used to cover up the pain that Akari had suffered.

That mask was no longer needed. She was strong. She had found someone that helped her find her inner strength.

As she sat there, looking out the window, another thought had hit her. This thought had been plaguing her ever since the night of Schabön's downfall. No matter how much she tried to forget it, it just kept coming back to her like a boomerang.

What had happened to Mei?

It scared her, to know that the blue-haired girl was still out there, and could strike at any time. But somehow, she knew that it would be alright...

Because Aya, Ken, Youji, Omi, and Eiki were there for her. And she was there for them. It would all be okay.



~owari~




------------------ -----------------
Oh look, it's author's notes!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY@#^&*)#^&*#)^@&* Well. That certainly was a trip, eh? ^.^ Hehe. Anyway... be looking out for a sequel soon :D Yes, I still have no life!

*** PREVIEW OF "Mei no Okaeshi" ***

Mei and Nagi stood together, watching the city below them. A thousand thoughts were plaguing their minds. But one particular thought stood out very clearly in their minds.

This wasn't the end of the war. Weiß would go down, even if it meant that Mei would have to go down with them...