Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Normalcy ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is what I get for talking to Galaxia at early hours in the morning...

Blame her.

WK and its characters aren't mine, so no one sue. And this fic is light and dumb on purpose, so take it with a grain of salt.


Normalcy

(Or: 'What Happens When Yohji Doesn't Get Laid For Over 2 Weeks')


By: Robin Terrae


It was a normal day at the Koneko no Sume Ii (well, as normal as you can get, considering who lives there), as the four boys of Weiß worked at their day jobs. All was happy, as it hadn't rained in a couple of days, and no one major had been killed, injured, well, you get the general idea.

The only downside was that business for the flower shop was a little slow... well, that and Yohji had been unable to find a date in the past week. And his mood was rather poor because of it.

It was getting so bad, that Yohji was looking for anything that he could find to help relieve his sexual tension, even looking at his teammates.

Basic thought process went as follows:

Get anywhere near Aya and he would either look at me like he had no clue what I was talking about, or he would pull out his nice, sharp katana and 'shi-ne' me or a some of my anatomy.

Omi... too young... and I'm not into Shota.

Ken... Hmmm... that has possibilities.

Perfect.


"Ne... Kenken..."

Ken glanced at Yohji, instantly on guard as he heard the 'tone'. The 'tone' is what the other three members of the team had taken up to refer to the way Yohji's voice sounded when he tried to pick up some random woman for the night. Out of the corner of his eyes, he watched as Aya turned around, glaring at Yohji.

Damn.

He knew that this would happen. Yohji, in his sexual frustrated haze, would try to on him, and Aya, in a fit of jealous rage, would chase Yohji around the store.

Ken whimpered mentally to himself, swallowing before answering, "Yes, Yohji?"

"You know, we've been working all day... what do you say we go and take a break somewhere?"

Oh yeah, right. Ken knew damn where Yohji wanted him to take a break at... in Yohji's bed, naked, with Yohji riding him hard and deep. Hell no. For one, he had Aya, and two; he didn't feel like being the bottom. "I don't think so." He answered, turning his attention back to the flowers that he was working with.

"I don't think you heard me..." Yohji started, before being stopped by a hand on his shoulder. Turning slowly, he saw violet eyes narrow dangerously, and Yohji swallowed nervously. For a moment, nothing moved and if one listened closely, you could hear a pin drop.

In the far corner, Omi didn't even bother looking up from the arrangement that he was working on, but instead started a mental countdown.

10... 9... 8...

"Now, Aya, this doesn't look like...."

7... 6... 5...

Ken whimpered, wishing that he could be anywhere but here. Hell, riding the pink scooter that they used for deliveries would be better than this...

4... 3... 2...

Yohji watched as the violet eyes turned into slits. "Oh, shit..."

1... 0...

"SHI-NE!!!" Aya screamed, launching himself at the self-proclaimed playboy.

'Right on time.' Omi thought.

Yohji gave a high-pitched scream and began to run around the store, trying to avoid Aya and the katana that the redhead managed to produce out of nowhere.

Omi glanced over at Ken, seeing him huddled in the corner, whimpering softly as he held his hands over his ears, rocking back and forth. Shaking his head over the immatureness of his fellow assassins, he took off his apron.

'I really need to get laid.' He thought to himself. 'Hmm... maybe I'll go see what Nagi is up to.'

And with that, Omi left the shop, not even bothering to glance at Aya and Yohji as the taller blond make choking noises as Aya's hands wrapped around his throat.

But Omi stopped long enough to flip the sign to 'closed' in the front window.


~Owari