Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 9: Betrayal ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hey everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you for those of you who have reviewed. I really appreciate it. *Jumping up and down* I hope you liked chapter 8. ^_^ Here is chapter 9. Enjoy. ^^

Reminder: Omi is Hacker.

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kreuz characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~'Talking in whoever's Flashback'~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Chapter 9

Hacker ran all the way back to the temple that night. When he arrived at the temple he ran straight to his room and collapse onto his bed. He was all shaken up of the image he had seen. His eyes were widened and he was breathing rapidly. It reminded him about the past.

Back at the flower shop, the Weiss Kreuz was as confuse as ever. They weren't sure is Hacker betrayed them or was he still their friend. So many question yet so little answer.

"Hacker needs to make up his mind." Said Youji.

"I know he's driving me crazy as ever." Said Ken.

"I still think he did that only to gain trusted of us. He's still our enemy." Said Aya calmly.

"Easy for you to say."

"Aya, I don't understand. Why do you hate Omi so much and yet we don't know who's sides he's on?" asked Ken.

"He's our enemy." He said plainly.

"Yeah but he isn't making any senses. I mean wouldn't he have kill us already if he's our enemy?" said Ken.

"Kenken has a point over there. It seems like every time we're there he only wound us lightly and never seems to be killing us." Said Youji thinking the entire mission they encounter with Hacker.

"It could be that he's waiting for us to encounter Highest then he'll kill us." Aya said.

"Perhaps, but why go through all those trouble?"

"Yeah . . . why?"

It was a Saturday. Kameko had got up early to watch morning cartoons, Saxon is at work, Saki is mediating and Hacker . . .isn't feeling very well.

"Achoo."Sniffed Hacker. He was in the kitchen eating his breakfast and he had caught a cold from the rainy weather yesterday.

"Hacker are you okay?" asked Kameko. She handed him a tissue.

"I'm fine. Achoo."

"Hacker why don't you go to the doctor?" said Kameko.

"No it's okay. Achoo."

"Sure?"

"Yeah." Kameko shrugged and went back to the living room.

Hacker finished his breakfast and washed the dishes. He also drank a lot of water since it helps sometime. When he finished, he went to his room with a glass of water. He then went through his bag and found his cold medicines. Saki gave it to him in the morning before he went to meditate. He took two pills out and put it in his mouth. He then drank the glass of water and swallows it. Then the phone rang. He was about to go and pick it up but Kameko did.

"Hello? Tachiwari resident." Said Kameko. "Oh. Okay. Hacker it's for you."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"Hello Hacker speaking."

"Hacker, it's Highest, I want you to report to headquarter right now." Said Highest harshly.

"Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." He then hang up the phone and went in his room for his jacket and his keys. Then he went to get his motorcycle and speeded down the road. In about a few minutes he arrived to the headquarter and went inside the mission room. There he saw Steel standing against the wall, waiting emotionlessly and Highest just sitting there.

"Ah good. You made it just in time Hacker. Now down to business. Salina didn't return back and on the news today they said that someone killed her which means she failed the mission." Said Highest. "My guess is Weiss Kreuz who has done this."

"I disagree." Said Steel. Hacker and Highest looked at him.

"Oh and why would you say that?" asked Highest.

"Hacker is the one who killed Salina." Steel said calmly. Hacker was in shocked but still keep his cool.

/ How did he. . .he find out? / thought Hacker.

"WHAT?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! HACKER WOULDN'T DO THAT!" yelled Highest.

"He did kill Salina. I saw him do it with my very own eyes last night. He was using us all this time. He also must have killed Tag and Crasher too. He might be after you too." Said Steel.

"I wouldn't kill Tag, Crasher, and Salina. After all they're like a family to me. If you think I did it then where's your evidences?" smirked Hacker.

"Evidences? I saw you killed her. So you must have killed the others too." Glared Steel.

"That doesn't prove anything."

"ENOUGH OF THIS."

"But . . ."

"SILENCE! I believe that Hacker never killed any of our members after all he had done for us, he'll never killed any of our members." Said Highest harshly. "Steel you might have been here the longest but Hacker has a point. If he did kill the other members then where's the evidence. End of discussion. You guys are dismissed."

Steel angrily marched out of the room and Hacker left silently. By the time they were outside, Steel grabbed Hacker's shirt and slam him into the wall.

"I know that you'd killed Salina. I saw everything." Said Steel coldly. Hacker just smiled at him.

"So what are you going to do to me if you saw me killed her. Hand me over to the police?" mocked Hacker.

"I'll make it a painful death for you and Weiss Kreuz." Steel glared at him and let go of his shirt. Steel then walked always slowly until he disappeared.

"Maybe, but who does Highest trust the most? Me or you?" Hacker smiled and left.

For the next 5 days there has been no mission. Hacker has been spending most of his time working and talking to Kameko. The Weiss Kreuz were busy with the shop and was trying to figure out which side was Omi on since he isn't giving a straight answer. Steel however was still trying to tell Highest that Hacker was the one who killed Salina but Highest told him to be quiet.

On Friday things were getting worst for Steel since he has been telling Highest about Hacker betraying them. It was an 8:30 in the morning. Steel and Hacker were waiting for Highest to appear. Steel gave Hacker an unpleasant look and Hacker just smile innocently at him. Suddenly Highest appeared.

"Today I call you guys here is because of what happen last week. I know we discuss this before but the problem hasn't been solve since Steel has been fusing over it." Highest glared at Steel.

"I wasn't fusing over it. I saw Hacker killed Salina." Yelled Steel.

"Oh and what were you doing at the circus anyway? You know the rules. You aren't allow to be at the location of someone's mission." Said Highest.

"I was just watching out for Salina. It's bad enough that nearly the whole team is dead."

"I don't care if Salina make it back alive. As long as the Eliminators are still at it, I don't care who dies and who lives. They should know that they would die anyway. Tag, Crasher, Salina, and many others of the team are nothing but useless scraps." Shouted Highest. Steel glared at him angrily while Hacker kept his anger in control instead he clench his fist behind his back.

/ So you're telling me that everyone in the Eliminators are nothing but useless scraps. Including me! I'll kill for that later. / Hacker thought angrily.

"Is that all I am too. USELESS SCRAPS. After all I've done for you. I've been here for 10 years. TEN YEARS! Working for you, serving you and you didn't trust me. Instead you think of me as a toy." Steel said angrily.

"That's right you're a toy. I reason I've never trusted you were because of your anger. You always work for me and serve me in everyway but you weren't someone I could trusted easily."

"So you trusted Hacker. Why him? After all the kills I did for you."

"You killed many people which I'm thankful but it make us look bad to later find out the multiple kills you've done. We would have been found out if it weren't for Hacker. He has the brains so that's why trusted him."

/ Oh so you you're using me as the brain toy to do everything for you. /

"HOW COULD YOU?! I'VE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU AND THIS IS ALL I GET!" Steel slams his hand onto Highest's table.

"I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU'VE DONE. YOU'RE AS USELESS AND BRAINLESS LIKE THE OTHERS!" yelled Highest.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S BRAINLESS!!" yelled Steel. Suddenly Highest slapped him hard.

/ Actually I quite agree with Steel on this one. / Hacker thought to himself.

"You dare say that to me. YOU'RE FIRED AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!"

"FIRE ME! Why? After all these years."

"YOU'RE FIRED AND THAT'S THAT. IF YOU DON'T LEAVE NOW I'LL CALL FOR SECURITY."

"I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL THIS IS CLEAR!"

"SECURITY! TAKE HIM OUT AND DON'T LET HIM COME HERE EVER AGAIN."

"Yes sir!" said the security. He knocked Steel unconscious and drag him out of the mission room. He then threw Steel out somewhere. Highest was now trying to calm down while Hacker was making sure he wasn't deaf after all those yelling.

"Hacker I have a mission for you that I didn't plan." Said Highest.

"What is it?"

"Your mission is to kill Steel." Hacker blinked when he heard that.

"Kill Steel?"

"That's right. I was going to give him a chance that you didn't kill any of the members of the Eliminators but unfortunately he wouldn't agree to it. He already knows too much of the Eliminators so I want you to kill him. I don't care when or where I want him to be on the news and newspaper that he's dead. Okay! Good. You are dismissed!" Highest then left the mission room leaving Hacker in the room alone.

/ Thanks for making my job easier for me Highest. You'll regret trusting me. / Hacker smiled evilly to himself and went back to the temple.

When he arrived back to the temple he told Saki what happen. Lately he hasn't been telling him some parts of the mission. He told him that he has to kill Steel because of what happen that night at the circus.

"So Steel found out that you're betraying them and Highest now wanted you to kill him yourself." Saki repeated what Hacker had said.

"Yes. Highest has very low trust in Steel. His trusted for me is really high. Even if Steel did knew I'm still Highest's little pet." Hacker smiled evilly.

"Why would he trust you easily?"

"He trusted me because one time I saved his life so in return he gave most of his trust to me. So no matter what I did wrong Highest will always believe that I didn't do it."

"Even if Highest trust you now, you know he's going to find out anyway."

"I know. Once Steel is killed I'll kill Highest on the next mission. He will be going on the next mission. I know it."

"I know you want to kill Highest but he's too strong for you. No one could ever kill Highest by themselves."

"Doesn't matter. As long as my friends are safe from him then I'll die happily."

"Alright if that's how you feel." Sighs Saki. Hacker then left his room and went online.

"Now all I have to do is find Steel."

For the next two days, Hacker hadn't found any signs of Steel. He looked everywhere but he couldn't find him. On a sunny Sunday an expected mail came.

"Hacker you have mail." Said Kameko. She hand him a clean white envelope with only his name and the address. Hacker went into his room and opened it.

When he open the letter. He saw the writing was written in blood and it said:

Hacker!

You'll pay for what you have done to me. I challenge you to fight to the death at midnight tonight.

-Steel

P.S. Come alone.

Hacker then found a map in the envelope for the directions on where they were going to fight. The location is at a park. It was a park that many rumors had said it was haunted at night. Hacker decided to go and accept the challenge. Luckily the blood wasn't Steel's. It was one of his victim's. Hacker sighs. Burn the letter not letting anyone know about it.

/ Looks like another mission night for me today. /

For the whole day he was wondering how he was going to defeat Steel. Even though Steel might have drunk the poison, he still needs another way if it doesn't go to affect. He remember that night that Steel was the only one who drank very little of the wine. He kept wondering and wondering.

At about 8 o'clock, he decided to keep it simple. Just kill him. He'll think of other ways to defeat him when he's fighting him. Besides it was wasting his time thinking about it. So he read to Kameko since it was her bedtime and tugs her to bed. He went into his room to sharpen his swords and his knife. Then he added a bit more poison on his darts.

At about 11, he changed into his mission clothes, which he had, worn back when he was in Weiss Kreuz. He decided to spill out the secret to Steel and then kill him. He knows all of Steel's moves so there is no troubling him even if he did get injured. He had another belt on for his two swords and put his knife underneath his sleeve. He put a few more extra darts in his jacket. After he gotten dressed and gotten all his weapons, he looked at the map once more, and then he burned it.

He walked to the park emotionlessly and quietly. When he goes there he saw Steel standing there leaning against an old tree with his sword in hand. He glared at Hacker as he watched him walked closer to him. Hacker then stops about a meter away from him.

"So you decided to accept the challenge. I thought little Hackey boy was going to run away from it." Smirked Steel.

"It's not like I have a choice anyway. Besides why would you challenge me to death anyway? " Hacker said tonelessly.

"Why? I'm challenging you because of what you have done to me in the past and what you did to me."

"Now what did I did to you?"

"You made Highest trust you more than me, you humiliate me, you also stole my friends away by letting them trust you, and you stole the love of my life away!" Steel yelled.

"Your love away?" Hacker blinked. He was now very confused on that one.

"Yes. I was in love with Salina for a long time. When she first came into the group I was completely in love with her. I would watch over her making sure she would be okay. I wanted her to look my way and pour my heart to her, but when you came along she was watch over you and is always worried about you. She wanted you the best no matter what. Which leaves me into the dark. THAT'S WHY I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR KILLING SALINA!"

"Oh. I didn't know you were secretly in love with Salina. No wonder you're hurt so badly. Too bad she's already dead." Mocked Hacker. Suddenly Steel took off the case of the sword and points it at him.

"You'll be sorry for what you have done. I won't forgive you!"

Steel charged at him ready to cut Hacker into pieces. Hacker quickly took out both of his swords and made an X to blocked Steel's attack. Hacker then step back and swipe him with his left sword. Steel dodged it. Steel then tries to cut of his head but Hacker duck down and try to kick his leg but Steel jump it. He did a flip and went behind Hacker to slash him on the back. Hacker quickly blocked it with his right sword behind his back. He then turn around quickly and use his other sword to slash him on his left cheek and stab his left arm. He then whispered something in Steel's ear.

"You've been poison so there is no way to win against me." He then step a meter away from Hacker and Hacker quickly put his swords back on his belt.

"You poison me! When? How?" Steel asked angrily.

"From the day I've return." Hacker smiled. Steel looked confused but then remember about the wine.

"Agrr. You cheater." Steel glared at him.

"Face it. I don't play fair. I play to win."

"Highest will kill you when he finds out."

"Oh really. There's some that's bothering me. What is it with you and Highest? You seem to trust him more then he trusted you." Steel looked down on the ground.

"Highest is the only family member I've known. When I was a kid, I didn't have a family. I didn't know who I was or where I was from until I met Highest. He was like a father to me. So now you know. That's why I trusted Highest." Yelled Steel.

"Touché touché. But you know my mission is to kill you. Which makes my job easier." Smiled Hacker then he threw a few darts at him but he manages to dodge it.

"What? You're lying!"

"I wouldn't lie to you. It's true he order me to kill you."

"LIER!" Steel yelled and charge at him with his sword ready to slice him in half. Hacker waited for him to try to slice him in half. When he nearly did, clapped his hand onto the sword, twists his arms and kicked him in the stomach. Then he used Steel's sword to stab his other arm and both of his legs. Then finally he stabbed him slow down his stomach.

"What will you do after this?" He shouted angrily.

"After this, my next and final mission is to kill Highest." Hacker smiles at him evilly. Steel glared at him.

"You're a monster." Hacker stabs him nearly half way and blood came out of his mouth.

"No. I'm a Weiss Kreuz. My real name is Omi Tsukyono and my codename is Bombay. You already know too much so it's time for the final judgment of this death challenge." He smiled at him once more. Quickly he took the sword and finished Steel by stabbing him near his heart.

"I . . .won't . . .forgive . . .you . . .for . . .this . . ." Steel said his last words and was dead.

Hacker looked at his dead body coldly and leave Steel's sword on his chest. He slowly turned around and walked away from the park. When he wasn't near the park area, smiled to himself evilly and laughed.

"Highest you made the worst choice of your life." He stopped laughing and continues to walk down the road. "You'll regret for not trusting Steel in the first place. For all you ever think of him as your little scrap of junk. Soon everything will be over for you Highest. You're next Highest and you'll soon realize that I was nothing but a traitor."

To be continue . . .

Well what do you think? I'm trying my best here with the action. I'm not very good at explaining all the action parts. If I were to tell you or show you then it might be easier. Sorry if I'm confusing you. I'm still working on my grammar still. Well now that Omi told Steel all of his secrets and killed Steel, he has to kill Highest but there might be a price to that. I not saying anything, you just have to read the next chapter to find out. ^^Anyway hope you liked chapter 9. I'm going to update chapter 10 soon and hopefully finish this story soon too. By the way to give you another hint chapter 10 is not the final chapter. Please Review. ^_^