Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise ❯ Vacation and the mysterious brunette! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Paradise

Author: Goth Koneko

Pairings: KenxOmi

Archive: sure, just ask

Feedback: I crave it! (goth_koneko@hotmail.com)

Warnings: yaoi, sap, self-insert, AU, lemon (later)

Paradise

The rays of the sun shone in cerulean eyes, a hand quickly covering them form the intensity. A warm breeze ruffled the honey hair playfully, tickling Omi's neck. He descended down the stairs that were placed in front of the plane, breathing in the fresh tropical air. Finally, he could relax and not worry about school or anybody, well maybe just one person.

"Omi!" a shrill female voice rang from behind him. He took a quick glance over to Eri-chan who took his picture. "Gotcha." She smiled.

Omi chuckled and flashed her a warm smile. He was actually glad Eri-chan decided to come along, it would have been boring if she didn't. They both walked over to the customs, fishing out their needed material to get into the country.

The wait was long and hot, but luckily Eri-chan found a soda machine and brought back some nice, cold, refreshing sodas. "How did you know there was a soda machine there?" Omi asked curious taking a long gulp from his can.

Eri-chan giggled. "Remember, I was here a year ago so I know everything."

"Hai. I remember now."

"And I'll guarantee you you'll find a certain someone here." She teased.

Omi face flushed red with embarrassment. "Mou, the only thing I came here for is to relax."

Giggle. "Yeah you'll be very relaxed Omi…oh, it's our turn!" she jumped forward and showed her passport along with Omi.

The bus jumped as the driver sped along the road, dodging people and cattle furiously. Omi flew up again, bumping heads with the window. "Itai! Is this normal?" he asked rubbing his sore skull.

Eri-chan looked over her novel to Omi. "The beginning is rough but smooth roads a lie ahead."

"And who did you quote that from?"

"Why are you asking me? I just made it up."

Omi settled back into his seat, gazing out the window and the passing scenery. It was a place of sheer beauty. Everywhere you turned there was green and a sense of peace and tranquility around you. People were always smiling a cheerful, no frowns or harsh words. As the bus rounded the corner the seaside came in view.

"Beautiful." Omi sighed.

"The men here are the same." Eri-chan said, leaning over Omi's lap to get a better view causing him to blush. "Your cute when you blush."

This is going to be a very long vacation…Omi thought to himself.

Once they arrived at Bahia Principe they were greeted with loud salsa music, dancers, drinks and smiling faces. The bus ride was long and tiring and all Omi wanted to do was take a nap before hitting the beach. Eri-chan threw some luggage at him. "Stop gawking and help me!"

"Hai, hai." He gathered the thrown items and joined Eri-chan in line for their room. Once getting their keys they set off to find the assigned rooms, but Omi, being tired, bumped into someone both sprawling together on the floor and bags crashing with a thud.

"G-g-gomen…I wasn't watching where I was going." Omi stuttered in his apology hastily grabbing his bags, a bright blush a cross his face.

The stranger handed Omi one of his bags. "It's alright." He offered his hand to the fallen teen.

Omi peered up at the stranger and gaped. He was gorgeous! Dark brown hair, brown eyes and a body that would kill. A dark blush appeared on his cheeks, noticing that he was staring he hastily grabbed the offered hand and pulled himself up.

"Arigotou. Sorry for bumping into you."

The older boy shrugged. "It's no problem. By the way I'm Ken." He outstretched his hand.

"I'm Omi." He grasped the hand and firmly shook it, plastering a big smile on his lips to cover his embarrassment.

"Nice to meet you." Ken looked over to the side to see Eri-chan eavesdropping. "Um…I think your friend is getting impatient."

Omi glanced over to her, who was grinning and waving at him. Omi sweatdropped. "Impatient no but nosy yes. So…um…see you around."

Ken grinned. "Yes, I think we'll be seeing each other around a lot."

"So, who was the brunette you were with?" Eri-chan asked teasingly, opening the curtains.

"Mou, he was just some guy I bumped into. Why."

"Then why was he flirting with you?"

Blushes deep red. "He wasn't flirting! He was just being nice that's all!"

Giggle. "What's his name?"

"Ken." He whispered.

"What?"

"I said his name is Ken!"

"Really. I saw the body he has, must be very athletic…wonder what the rest of him looks like?"

Blushes a deeper shade of red. "Eri-chan!!! Stop it!"

"Oh, fine." Shoves clothes into drawers. "But I still would like to know."

Omi flops down on one of the beds. "Stop teasing me! He was just being nice and he wasn't flirting!" Puts a pillow over his head. "But he is kinda cute though…"

Eri-chan rips the pillow away and smacks Omi with it. "Cute!!! The guy is a doll for crying out loud and if he was flirting with you, he's interested."

"But what if he isn't…I'd make a fool of myself!" Omi almost wailed.

Eri-chan sat down next to him. "Omi, we have 2 weeks here, and that's plenty of time to get to know him and see if he's interested."

"Problem…we leave in two weeks and he'll be going back to where ever he lives and I'll never see him again."

Eri-chan ponders this for a moment. "True…well, you could do the long distance relationship thing…but we won't get into that yet…not till we know for sure he's interested okay?"

Omi nods and lies back on the bed.

"As for me, I'm going for a swim and bishie watching!" Peace sign. "You coming?"

"I'm going to take a nap. I'll catch you later."

"Okies, see ya later!"

Omi stared at the ceiling, a vision of Ken appearing. Maybe I should give it a try, I mean what do I have to lose…except my heart. His eyes slide shut and was sound a sleep.

TBC…

Me horrible writer! There will be more yaoi in the next chapter and less of me…^_^; I promise!