Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Protection ❯ Dimonia ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1
Lights blinked on and off with the beat of the music. The dance floor was crowded with people, some wearing black, the others showing off as much skin as possible without being arrested for public indecency. It was a new club in town, having just opened up about a week ago. It would've opened sooner, but they had to hire more people to fill the cages that hung from the ceiling above the scattered tables and dance floor.
Shuldig sighed as he set his drink down. This was his type of place. People all around just waiting to be fucked with. Their minds were wide open for the taking, weak and fuzzy with alcohol. It wasn't hard for him and Farfarello to get in. Just a small twist of the bouncer's memory and they were in. Currently, they both sat at the bar, watching the people as they danced, drank, and just acted like the idiotic creatures they were.
Farfarello’s single eye scanning the people who say they tempt death but would really run at the sight of it. Death was anything but scary. Farfarello had seen more than one dead person, most of them he killed. Their blood has stained his hands more than once.
"Find something interesting?" Shuldig asked, looking at his amber eyed companion.
"Not really," Farfarello replied. There wasn't much that could interest him here. The cage dancers were a nice touch though. If only they were dancing with blood dripping down their bodies from multiple cuts and wounds. Farfarello smirked and raised his eyes toward the ceiling where the cages hung.
The people in them were a mix of both men and women, all made to look as erotic and tempting as possible while being out of arms' reach. Every once in a while, the cages would be raised to a catwalk at the top of the building, letting the tired dancers leave the cages, only to be replaced by a new one.
Farfarello’s attention was turned to a cage that was being raised. The man inside was wearing a pair of black leather pants with no shirt in sight. His chest and back was covered in layer of hard earned sweat. He stepped out of the cage, letting the woman on the catwalk take his place.
Farfarello had to frown. While all the women in the cages looked more like sluts thinking they were sexy, this one seemed different as she stepped into the cage. The other women wore short shorts that left their asses hanging out. Their shirts were meant to show off their breasts like pieces of meat, have of them probably weren’t even real and were too big for them.
The woman’s cage was lowered, and she started to dance to the music, body moving like water. She was slim, yet strong, tight black leather pants clinging to her lean legs. Her arms were left bare by the black halter top, reveling strong arms that looked more fitted for snapping necks. Her black hair was cut quite short with longer strands in the front to hang over her closed eyes. Two single, thin strands of hair hung in front of each multi-pierced ear. She was the only one up there who looked more sexy than sluty.
Farfarello couldn’t take his eyes off her for some reason. It was strange. Usually when his eye caught someone, he had the urge to feel his hand dipped in their blood. He didn’t have the same feeling with her. It was more like…he didn’t know what the urge was. Like he wanted to run his hands all over her body, just to feel what it was like. But why? It didn’t make sense.
“Something wrong?” Shuldig asked, noticing the difference in his companion’s behavior. He had gone from complete boredom to interest. Something must’ve caught his eye. At times, that would be interesting, but in a place like this it may be dangerouse.
“No. Found something is all,” Farfarello replied, never taking his eye off the dancing woman.
Shuldig followed his gaze to the woman dancing in the cage. “Ah, so it seems you’ve found a new target.”
“No. I don’t feel like killing her for some reason,” Farfarello said, not really caring how Shuldig would reply.
Shuldig just blinked at his companion. Since when did Farfarello not feel like killing someone? Usually he was all up for killing the first person that caught his eye. So why wasn’t he going to kill this one. Was it because…
“Farfarello, has that girl caught your interest somehow?”
Farfarello thought about that question for a moment. Yes, the girl had caught his interest. How, he didn’t know. Why? Damned if he knew that either. He nodded, acknowledging the fact that the girl caught in interest in some way.
“Hm, I see,” Shulig replied as he looked back at the woman. “Well, let’s see what she’s like.” Shuldig took another sip of his drink, letting the alcohol burn its way down his throat as he watched the dancer. He gently probed into her mind, not wanting to let her know he was there nor wanting to harm her just yet.
Her mind was dark, images of the past all organized in her mind like a filing cabinet. It was similar to Farfarello’s mind. While most people believed a mad man’s mind to be disorganized and one tracked, it was actually very organized and neat, unlike another person’s mind which would be an entire pile of memories and personality traits.
Her mind was somewhat disorganized, yet organized all the same. It was like throwing similar events into the same containers and then storing them away. He looked through some of her past events, making sure not to disrupt her state of mind. He found one image that caught his interest and decided to let it play.
It was one from her childhood. A small girl with jet black hair and eyes as red as blood was sitting in a dark closet, watching a scene play out from the small crack that was left in the door. Shuldig stood behind her as he watched the scene as well. The girl couldn’t have been more than 8 years old.
The scene before them was of a man, who’s face was shrouded in shadow, beating a woman with jet black hair and emerald green eyes in the kitchen. Beer bottles were piled high in the sink, a drinking problem. The woman’s body was cut and bruised, signs of long term abuse.
By the time the man had stopped and walked out, the woman couldn’t move from the floor, but the rise and fall of her chest showed signs of life. The small girl crawled out of the closet and over to the woman, kneeling down and trying to comfort the hurt woman. Shuldig watched as the woman smiled at her as best she could and hugged the child.
He looked up as the front door opened and footsteps echoed down the hall. The woman quickly pushed the child away and under the table, where the tablecloth hung nearly down to the floor. This did not look good. Shuldig was now kneeling under the table with the child, who was laying down watching her mother.
The man returned and stood over the battered woman. Shuldig could just make out the sharp edge of an ax meant for chopping wood. The next thing he heard was the sound of breaking flesh and bone and the small cry of the child before the sight of crimson blood flowed under the table and onto the child’s hands.
Shuldig pulled out of the memory and placed it in its rightful place. That was one memory that needed to be kept locked away. He searched through some of the memories, picking up anything that could tell him about her before pulling completely out of her mind, leaving everything as though he was never there. He then picked up his drink and downed the rest.
“What did you find?” Farfarello asked.
Shuldig smirked. “I think you’ll like her. Her name is Megan, but no one has called her that since she was a child. They refer to her as Dimonia, seeing as how she’s the hardest person to get close to and diamonds are the hardest mineral in the world. Pretty clever.”
Farfarello turned his gaze to Shuldig now. “What would interest me so about her?”
Shuldig smirked. “She’s about your age. She’ll be turning nineteen soon, three weeks I believe, and you wont believe this.” Shuldig looked at Farfarello with a smirk. “She doesn’t believe in God. She doesn’t believe he even exists, and she loves to cause people pain. She even cuts her own arms to feel what the people she hurt feel.”
Farfarello had to stare a bit. Didn’t believe in God? Now that interested him. More than anything he loved to make God cry, and another person turning their back on God made God hurt. She even cut her own body to cause herself pain. Pain was one thing he could never feel, but cutting her own body gave her the pleasure he couldn’t have. That hurt God, and God’s pain made Farfarello happy.
He looked back at the woman, watching her as she danced to the beat of the music. His gaze locked with hers as she opened her blood red eyes and looked at him. Their eyes locked for a moment, and he knew what he wanted. He wanted her. Somehow or another, he wanted her.
“Come on, Farfarello. Crawford will bitch if we stay out too late,” Shuldig said as he stood. Crawford wouldn’t have cared less any other day, but they had a meeting to attend the next afternoon. Nagi would be dragging them out of bed at seven in the morning.
Farfarello looked at Shuldig and then back at the woman. Shuldig sighed slightly. “We’ll dig up more information on her tomorrow after the meeting. I have her address already, and you can see her tomorrow. Besides, she works tomorrow, and we can stay longer then.”
Farfarello nodded and stood, downing his own drink. He followed Shuldig out of the club, anxious to meet the woman they called Dimonia. Tomorrow, he’d know more about her and probably find out what this sudden urge was. Tomorrow was definitely going to be an interesting night.