Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Red Ribbons ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Red Ribbons of Fate
Series: Weiss Kreuz
Pairing: Aya x Ken
Rating: G
Warning: AU, OOC, fluff

Disclaimer: If it were mine I'd be a lot happier (and richer) than I am now!!!


RED RIBBONS OF FATE.

He awoke to a strange sensation on his arm. Looking down, he could blearily make out a giant red bow made of three inch satin tied to his wrist, one end of which trailed off the bed and over the floor.

A white card was tucked through one of the folds, and peering at it, he could make out the words "Happy Birthday."

Intrigued, he got out of bed and pulled a pair of trousers on. Deciding not to yank on the ribbon, not knowing what was on the other end of it, he gathered it up and followed it out of the door.

It didn't trail down the hall as he'd expected it to, rather it veered sharply to his left and straight under his friend's door.

Opening it quietly, he slipped inside and followed the scarlet trail with his eyes. It ran all the way to the bed, where it stopped - secured to a sleeping Ken's wrist with a similar bow and white card.

Shutting the door behind him, he padded silently across the room, still collecting the ribbon. Deftly scooping the white card out of Ken's bow, he read it.

"You two are tied by the red ribbons of fate - you should be together. Happy Birthday and enjoy your present - Youji and Omi."

With a smile, he gently shook awake the other boy, and proceeded to do just that.


OWARI.