Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Scarlet ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Scarlet
Written by Saiaino Ayashii
Email: saiaino_ayashii@yahoo.com
Disclaimer: Not mine, just borrowing them for a while!
Warning: shonen-ai


It's raining. Why does it have to be raining? I hate the rain, especially when I'm stick in a muddy ditch in it. I glance over at my silent redheaded companion, about to attempt to start some sort of inane conversation, this silence is really getting to me. Opening my mouth, I stop, noticing his far-off thoughtful look. I never knew that he could be that beautiful.

Oops, he caught me staring and is now giving me a strange look. I simple shrug and shake my head, turning back towards the building we're supposed to be watching. Still, I watch him out of the corner of my eye. Damn, too bad he's my teammate, too bad he's also not into guys. Eh... back up the last part, too bad I'M not into guys! Though that one time in high school doesn't count, I was drunk and young so....

~~~~*~~~~

Great, just fucking great. I'm soaking wet, tired and once again alone, with HIM. He's looking at me weird again. I turn to go upstairs to my room, trying to banish the image of him in his soaking wet clothes. Skin tight, wet clothes..... I jump guiltily as his hand settles on my shoulder, his voice a low rumble, "What is your problem tonight?"

I look back to tell him that it's none of his business and freeze. Odd, I've never noticed exactly how deep and exotic his eyes are. The exact color of his namesake.[1] Damn it, he's giving me that look again, I wish he'd quit that and stick with the glares. He looks too cute like that. Ack, Ran, cute, what the hell am I thinking....

Surprising even myself, I lean down and lightly press my lips to his. He blinks, then hesitantly kisses back, pulling me off the step, closer to him. Sliding my hands to his slim waist, then his ass, I pull him closely, nuzzling his ear with my nose, "You're what was one my mind."

Blink, "Why? Why me?"

I smile, kissing his cheek gently, "Because you're special to me, Ran."

Giving a faint acceptance noise, he leans his head against my shoulder, tilting his face up towards mine. He's blushing, my god this is a first he's actually blushing, "Arigato Yohji. Boku mo."[2]

Relieved, I hold him to me, content to just that. It just feels so right....

~~~~*~~~~

That was the result of a five hour trip to DC. I was listening to Scarlet, the opening to Ayashi No Ceres, and got this idea. Oh well, it didn't turn out TOO bad, did it? C&C welcomed!

[1] Ran means orchid in Japanese. ~Note for those whom don't know, Yohji's image flower is the Cattalya, which happens to be an orchid. Weird, ne?
[2] "Thank you Yohji. Me too."

Aya-chan ^.~V