Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Snippets of Daily Life ❯ He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Takehito Koyasu and Project Weiss
 
A/N: two updates? One day? Impossible! Not too fond of this one, so I may have to go back and play with it some more, some day...
 
Special thanks to: dv, gothria, dimonyo-anghel, glinwulf - thanks for sticking with me!
 
 
 
Chapter XV - He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day...
 
 
“Hey Yohji, you're just the man I've been looking for!”
 
Yohji didn't even pause as he made an about turn out of the kitchen, and out of the line of fire. “Whatever it is chibi, no way, no how.”
 
“But Yo~tan.”
 
Ignore it, Yohji, you're man enough! The voice got higher, and almost impossibly, shriller. “Yo~tan!”
 
You're almost to sanctuary, as long as he doesn't say it, you'll be safe. “Aya would be pissed you didn't he~lp me...”
 
Bastard, stupid chibi bastard! He pulled the same card every time. Stupid Aya, feeling that he could dictate their non-assassin lives. Stupid Yohji for being so afraid of the homicidal nut case that resided in the room next door.
 
“Yes, Omi, you called.” His voice was almost dripping with sugar.
 
“I need help with my English homework, can you help me please.”
 
Yohji sighed, defeated, and made his way back down the stairs to the kitchen, “Alright, what's the assignment, `cuz the ladies are waiting for Yotan tonight at the club!”
 
Omi was sitting at the kitchen table surrounded by books and papers. Yohji leaned over the smaller blonde and began to turn pages in one of the books rather disinterestedly.
 
Omi sighed, “I don't know when you'll learn...Anyway my homework is to assign English proverbs that describe the people you live with.”
 
“That's easy, look it up on the internet, and pick the first few that you see then tell your teacher that it describes us. Laters, chibi.” Yohji ruffled the other blonde's locks and then stretched, feeling quite proud of helping the other assassin in his school work.
 
“Yohji, sorry to bust your bubble but that won't cut it. She's met all of you.”
 
“For five minutes.”
 
“Five minutes is more than enough to figure out you guys.”
 
Yohji sighed, it was sad but true. Yohji's gigolo nature, Ken the sports fanatic and Aya the cold-hearted bastard. “Alright, I've watched enough American t.v. to be able to do this!” Yohji pulled a chair, swung it around and then sat. “What have you got so far?”
 
“This.”
 
“Omi there's nothing on the page!”
 
“Hey, what are you guys doing?” Ken walked in to the kitchen looking sweaty and tired.
 
“Helping Omi with his English homework.”
 
“Well, I'm no help there, so I'm gonna take a shower.”
 
“Hehe, I know Omi, for Kenken how about `Ignorance is bliss.'”
 
“Who you calling ignorant?”
 
“'If the shoe fits', Kenken...Omi you writing this down?”
 
Omi nodded distracted, he hated writing in English.
 
“Well how about, `people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones,' Yotan.”
 
“Ken, maybe you should take the adage, `first think, then speak' to heart.”
 
Ken ground his teeth together, “ Well Yotan, I hope you remember `hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' when you go to the club later tonight.”
 
“Why? What do you know?”
 
“Remember Sakura?”
 
“What do you know?”
 
“Not telling.” Ken ever so maturely stuck out his tongue at the older blonde.
 
In retaliation, Yohji leaped over the table, determined to take the football player down. In the midst of the scuffle, Omi was screaming telling them to be careful of his books.
 
Yohji busy trying to get Ken in a headlock who was trying to yank his hair off his head screamed, “All work and no play makes Omi a dull boy.”
 
Ken snickered, and just like that the tension was released. He jumped up and stood over the still recumbent Yohji. “Wanna see my impression of Aya? `I see now why familiarity breeds contempt.'”
 
“That's pretty good... what about `death before dishonour'.”
 
“Yohji, were you trying to impersonate Aya or Abraham Lincoln?”
 
“Think you could do it better, Omittchi?”
 
“How about `early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.'”
 
“Not bad.”
 
“How about Shi-ne!”
 
“S%&t, Aya! Run!”
 
“I have enough for my homework, thanks!” Omi screamed as he ran to his room.