Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Studies of Anatomy ❯ Studies of Anatomy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Soooo…here we are again! I was reading a wonderful fiction called Rebuilding, which is located here http://www.mac.digital-lullaby.com/weissff.htm along with many other wonderful fanfiction, I recommend caffeine, and ghost story/not too late. Anyways, while reading the fic the word `nipple' was used and I stopped and went isn't that a funny word? I then got an image of Aya, laying down, laughing while saying the word nipple. So that was all I could think about, and so it needed to roam free on the web pages of mm.org so here it is, enjoy for what it's worth, which isn't much, but enjoy never the less. Oh, and by the way, I've been wanting to try that alcohol for some time, but haven't had the chance to. I have no idea what the price of good alcohol is, so I just went for an outrageous number. 12mill yen and 85thou euros is just a little over 100thou American, FYI. Okay enjoy!!
 
I don't own, although I do wish that I owned at least one of their nipples, or more. Muwah.
 
YojixAya
 
Studies of Anatomy
 
 
 
Yoji walked up the stairs and made his way towards his room. He and Ken had just finished closing up shop, and since it was a weekday they got done fairly early. He quickened his pace, knowing that Aya was waiting for him, eager to have some fun. He stopped, opened the door, and froze.
 
What. The. Fuck?!
 
In his room, Aya was sitting on his bed, a bottle of alcohol in hand, laughing his ass off. He was lying on his back, his knees bent in so that his feet were sticking up in the air, the bottle holding the alcohol extended out so he wouldn't spill any, while the other arm was over his head. He was laughing so hard that he had tears rolling down his face, and his body was shaking. Yoji had no idea what in the hell was going on. He walked over to the bed and stared down at Aya, who was shirtless. “Uh…hay Aya? Mind telling me exactly what you're doing with my bottle of expensive, imported raspberry vodka?” That bottle had come imported for Europe, and the brand he liked so much had stopped producing raspberry vodka. It had cost him 85 thousand Euros, which was about 12 million yen. Aya you bastard…
 
Aya grinned up at Yoji, he managed out between giggles. “Hay Yoji…I found this…under…your…bed and I…it's good you…you should have some…” He burst out laughing again.
 
Yoji sighed. He had yet to get the man drunk, because he was first and foremost afraid of how he might react the next day, and secondly he didn't know what kind of drunk to expect from Aya. Apparently he was an emotional drunk.
 
He blinked. Drunken boy put a hand on his leg, tugging at the pants. He was still giggling like a schoolgirl. “Yoji…you know what?”
 
He waited, expecting for Aya to say something, and got nothing. So he said, “What Aya?”
 
“You know what?” He continued to giggle. “What a funny word is?”
 
“No Aya. Please tell me.” Yoji was trying to figure out the best way to salvage the remaining bottle without pissing Aya off.
 
“Nipple.” He then proceeded to laugh manically, curling up and shaking some more. Yup, it was official; he would never take Aya out drinking. The said drunk continued to laugh. “Nipple, nipple…niiiippleeee…nippleeeee…nipplllllle!” He was then laughing so hard that you couldn't actually hear him laugh. Yoji sighed. This was going to be a long night. He sat down on the edge of the bed and began to stroke Aya's hair. Yoji had been around enough drunks, and been one himself many a time, that he had a pretty good general idea of what to do with one. He hoped that he could manage to get Aya to calm down and give him back his goddamn vodka before he drank anymore.
 
Aya's giggles took almost a half an hour to subside, continuing to say the word nipple in as many creative ways he could, until he was just grinning like the madman that he was up at Yoji. His eyelids were partially closed, indicating that he was close to passing out. The clock said it was after midnight, and the man had the morning shift. He sighed yet again, knowing that he was going to have to cover for him. If he was this piss ass drunk, Yoji couldn't wait to deal with his hangover in the morning.
 
He smiled down at Aya, gently slipping the bottle out of his hand. He was so drunk that Yoji probably could have just pulled it out and he would have just kept on laughing. He inspected the bottle. Aya had drunk about half which amazed Yoji that he was able to drink so much. Aya was a lightweight, and considering he hardly drank at all, Aya was going to be soooo trashed tomorrow. It would have been funny, if he didn't have to deal with the hangover.
 
He corked the bottle and set it back under the bed along with the other two bottles of the same kind he had managed to get his hands on. He was going to need a new place to keep them if Aya decided to do this anymore.
 
He leaned over Aya, inhaling the scent of the man along with the sweet smell of raspberry and the strawberry shampoo he used. “Aya, sweetie, I think it's time to get you to bed, okay?” He started to remove Aya's clothing, while Aya laughed and giggled the whole time, making no protests. Yoji wondered if he was this way always when he was drunk, or if it was just because it was Yoji and he was comfortable with him.
 
Yoji then removed his own clothing, and tucked both himself and Aya into bed, having trouble with the redhead squirming and wiggling so much. He would eventually explore Aya's easygoing and fun side, but not tonight. He just wanted to go to sleep. Actually he had wanted to have sex, but that didn't really appear to be an option at the moment, so he settled with having his and Aya's naked bodies curled up together.
 
Aya had finally stopped moving. He gazed at Yoji through heavy lids, smiling as the blond ran a hand through his hair. It felt good. “Nipple.” He giggled.
 
Yoji kissed his forehead. “Go to sleep sweetheart.” He turned off the bedside lamp. Aya's head was tucked under Yoji's chin, Yoji wrapped his arms around the man. He was almost asleep when he heard Aya mumble something. “What was that, sweetheart?”
 
Aya gave him a gentle, irate, nudge. “Love you.” And then he resumed to sleep. Yoji smiled down at him. “I love you too, Ayan.” He kissed his forehead, and started to fall back asleep.
 
He had almost achieved his goal when he felt Aya shaking slightly. He cracked one eye open and looked down. Aya was snickering. Snickering for gods sake.
 
“Nipple.”
 
Yoji grinned, sighing. Tomorrow was going to be a long day. Aya just giggled as he finally fell asleep.