Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Hits Keep Coming ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
If you're confused, don't worry about it. Just enjoy. And review. Me need loves.

*****

This time Aya landed on him. Yohji took full advantage. So did the Meep. It was a tribute to Aya's strength, determination, and...mmm, skills...that he managed to fight them both off.

Unfortunately the redhead apparently had no intention of returning the taking advantage, because when he had Yohji wrapped up in his own wire with the Meep tied to a rock, he left Yohji face-down and sat on his ass to attempt the radio again.

Hee hee, he'd had his gloves off, Yohji had groped nearly every inch of the droolworthy one with bare fingers...

Damn it, he hadn't managed several very important inches.

“Abyssinian! Balinese! Respond!”

“Ooo-miiii-ttchiii!” Yohji giggled. “You missed it! What a ride!”

“Balinese! Are you all right?”

“I did it, Omittchi! I—oww!” The headset was yanked off his head, Aya snarled into it.

“Bombay?” A pause, then, “Bombay! I don't know. Balinese is—”

Crackle from the headset.

“Drugged somehow.”

Hey, it was light again. Yohji looked around. Whoa. Who thought this place up?

Whoa! Was that Aya's hand on his—

“I am too. Abort. Come find us.”

“Nooo!” Yohji howled. “Leave us alone, he's got me tied up—“

“Hai. Out.”

Che.

“Ay-aannn,” Yohji whined, “come on...”

“Balinese—“ Aya began, standing.

“Take advantage of me!” Yohji drummed his toes on the floor. “Come on, damn it, you've got me tied up—”

“Behave, Balinese,” Yohji froze at a light slap landed on his ass, “or I'll punish you.”

“Please?”

Aya chuckled. Aya!

“Never thought I'd say this, Kudou, but you're wearing too much clothes.”

Whee!! Yohji wriggled, managed to get his ass in the air and wiggled it.

“So do something about it, Fujimiya. Come on, I'm helpless. I've been bad. You've got me tied up, I'm at your mercy, you can do anything you want and I can't—oof!“ Aya had flipped him on his back. Yohji grinned up at the redhead slowly unbuckling his coat.

“Oh yeah. Take it off, baby!”

Aya shook his head, grinning. “Me too,” he muttered, “oh hell, me too...” But he didn't stop unbuckling. Yohji licked his lips as white skin appeared, oh yes, now—

“Aya!” came Ken's voice. “Check this out!”

The redhead rolled his eyes and slid the coat back on his shoulders. Yohji bashed his head in frustration, and groaned. That had been stupid. Whoa, awesome rainbow, though...

Ken tripped over Yohji, bounced to his feet and waved his hand in Aya's face. “Look! I can see right through my hand!”

“Get them home,” Omi muttered, stalking up to the group. “Get them home, go kill something. Focus. Get them home. Abyssinian, untie Balinese. Siberian, follow the light. See? It's over there.” Omi giggled, poked his leg with one of his darts, and scowled. “Get them home. Get them home. Call Manx-san, get a doctor. Get them home.”

“Don't you dare let a doctor near Aya!” Yohji growled. “He'll go back to normal!” The redhead grinned at him, gave him a sultry wink and a wiggle inside his still-unbuckled coat. Ken laughed out loud, peering at his hand. The Meep meeped.

“What the hell is that?” Omi demanded, then grinned. “Kawaii!” He poked his leg. “What the hell is that?”

“It's a Meep.”

“Cut it down, it'll die.”

“It's dangerous,” Aya said, pulling Yohji to his feet. He unwrapped the wire with several unnecessary but appreciated gropes. Yohji tried to pursue, but Omi turned the dart on him.

“Down, Balinese. Walk. Home. We're going home.” Omi poked Yohji in front of him, to follow Ken who was following the light Yohji only saw when Omi was describing it for Ken. When he wasn't snarling or threatening, and occasionally giggling.

Weird.

“Bombay, lea-mmrrrfff!”

“Aww, it likes you!”

*****

I'll try to make it make sense at some point. ;)