Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Shopping Cart Incident ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
The Shopping Cart Incident
By: Ayashii
Date: 06/19/03
Rating: PG
Warning: none. Schu's thought-patterns

The shopping cart incident. You may ask what it is, well, it alone is why Crawford will never again let all of us go shopping together, ever. Here, let me explain.
A few weeks ago, while Crawlie was out on one of thos stupid meet the guy we're being paid to watch or help, Farf and I were flipping through the channels and noticed some strange show that had a group of teens racing shopping cart is a supermarket. We thought it looked like fun but, never thought of it again. Atleast not until four days ago.
We were out on a supply run when the thought crossed my mind. Farf went in the front while I pushed from the back. We didn't get too far before Crawlie caught us, but still we did get far enought to his two clothing racks, one display of socks and nearly flattening four or five salespeople. Aside from Crawlie's wrath, we were also kicked out of the store, forbidden to come back.
Crawlie decided that since Farf is rarely in a very sane mood, he'll get off easy but not me. Oh no, I had to clean Farf's walls one a week for two months and 'play maid' as Farf termed it to the rest of the appartment for one month. Now, for some reason Crawlie will not even speak of the 'shopping cart incident' and Farf's under the impression that 'Annoying Crawford hurts God'. *smirk* I just wonder where he got THAT idea from?

Owari!
For your own sanity, do not ask how I came up with this. Also, please do not try this at home or at a store.