Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 4... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trapped

Author: Shoueki

Disclaimers: Nope, they're not mine, wish they were though…

Warnings: I'm not so sure, maybe OOC's

Notes:[ Own thoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.

/ mind talk /--> usually happens when Schu is involved.

( Mine )--> My comments. But I don't think I inserted some in this chapter…

//At the first floor of the internet shop//

/ Hey there, come here often?/ the voice said.

[Is that a pick-up line?] Yohji taunted. He knew he was kind of flirting but what could he do? He was really bored. And the German didn't look *that* bad.

/Hey! Are you insulting me? I don't look * that* bad?/

[What? I was just voicing my opinions to myself. And listening without permission is rude.] thought Yohji, because he can't really say it because they were kinda talking telepathically.

Maybe his night won't be that boring after all.

/Why you!/ Snarled the German telepathically.

People were now looking at them. They did make quite a scene. They looked like they were staring at each other. One was staring at the other one while the other one was staring at the other one like he was challenging. No one knew that they were really talking (telepathically) so they looked weird.

[Why me?] Yohji taunted again. It was really quite enjoyable irking the German. As long as this was the situation.

"Why are you teasing me?" Schuldich asked out loud raising an eyebrow. He must have sensed all of the stares they were getting so he decided to talk out loud.

"Why shouldn't I?" Yohji replied with a grin.

"Well, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that you're flirting with me." He said back bluntly.

"Well what would you do if I really was flirting?" Yohji just said back.

Schuldich was quite taken back by that reply but he suddenly smirked.

"So the kitty wants to play?" He teased back with a grin.

//Meanwhile at the second floor//

[Shit! This is bad!] Omi cursed inside his head. Normally, Omi would not curse even inside his head but he was losing…badly. The score was now 4:4, a tie, and he knew that he was going to loose this round. Who knew that Nagi could play that game so well?

Omi chanced a look at his opponent. Nagi had a look of deep concentration in his face.

[He must really want to win this.] He commented.

Just then, Nagi smiled. Smiled not smirked.

[But why would he smile?] Omi wondered.

He then turned his attention to the computer screen. Nagi had won.

[So that's why he was smiling!] he thought happily. He was wondering why he was happy. But after he saw that smile, even if he became Nagi's slave, it was fine. Just as long as he smiled.

//Back at the flower shop//

They're still asleep…

///Bwahaha!!! Joke. Here's the real scene.///

Aya wondered why it was warm all of a sudden. Not the irritating kind of warm, but a nice one, kinda comforting even. Aya wanted to go back to sleep and snuggle back into the warmth when he remembered the event's earlier.

Chasing Yohji all around the shop… then getting stuck in the storage room.

They were still stuck in the storage room. And he remembered that it was kinda cold. So why was it was all of a sudden. He was about to look at the source of the warmth but he was stopped by something on his waist. He looked down and saw tan arms encircled there.

[Tan arms?... Wait a minute, KEN!] he thought.

He turned slightly. ( As far as the arms on his waist allowed). He then came face to face with a mop of brown hair. It really was Ken. But then he wondered how the brunet ended up there. Last time he checked, Ken was still seated in front of the table, finishing the ad. He looked lower and saw Ken's face. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. All the traces of worry and other things out of his face.

[He might have been cold.] Aya reasoned to himself.

But why the brunet clung onto him that much was still a mystery.

[He must like to snuggle.] He reassured himself. He shifted slightly and he felt the arms around him tighten more. He was about to get out of them when he stopped himself. It was really warm there and it would be cold if he left. So he reassured himself again that that was the reason why he wasn't getting out of Ken's arms. Not because he really liked it there and it felt nice. Definitely not that reason because that just didn't make any sense to him. With that thought in mind, he fell asleep again.

~ Tbc (?)~

A/n: Did you like this chapter? Should I continue or not? Please tell me what you think. Reviews are always appreciated. ^_^ (I just can't have enough reviews…)

--> Sorry for the shortness of the chapter and the delay. I'm having my sem break now so I was able to update my fics. College life sucks. All my subjects want to fail me. XP

-->till next chappie, I hope…

ja ne!

Shoueki