Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tuesday ❯ Bad Aya ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Weiss kitties…though I do like to put them on leashes.

Notes: Yet another short fic that goes with my other ones; I think I’m going to call these ‘a week with weiss’…or something slightly less cheesy. Hope you like them, even if they’re short!



Tuesday


“No, bad Aya!”

Violet eyes widened, just for a second, before snapping into a glare. This alone should have been enough to scare Ken off, but the look was seriously compromised if applied when Aya was dripping wet. His eartails stuck to his face and his green apron hung heavily on his body, water still trickling down to puddle on the tiled floor.  He looked every bit as threatening as a wet cat, and just as happy.

Then Yohji started laughing. Just as wet as Aya, he shoved his sunglasses onto his head as he chuckled, apparently ignoring the scathing look now being directed at him. An elbow to his ribs stemmed the laughter, and Ken found himself once again under Aya’s glare.

“You’re dead.”

Ken did the smart thing. He dropped the hose and ran.

It ended in a disaster that could only happen in the Koneko. Thankfully, or not, there were plenty of girls to help the three men off the floor. They worried over Yohji since Ken had run into him so hard, and seeing as how he had landed on his butt, they were only too glad to pat the area to make sure it had survived intact. Ken’s face was paid similar attention since it now had a bruise forming thanks to Aya; the bruise on his elbow was courtesy of the nasty slip in the puddle and subsequent collision with Yohji. How Aya had ended up on the floor was mostly a mystery, but a few girls claimed to have seen Yohji make a grab for him. While they volunteered repeatedly to have a look at his injuries, the redhead escaped into the house after only a portion of the physical exam the girls thought necessary.

If it hadn’t been closing time, they might have been more thorough. As it was, they were ushered out, leaving a soaking Yohji and damp Ken to close and clean the shop.

Aya did not come back to help.

Ken mopped the floor, a grin on his face despite the pain in his cheek.

“You owe me,” Yohji informed him. Having dropped his sopping apron and shirt near the door, he counted the drawer in just his jeans.

“Huh? Why?”

Dropping the day’s deposit into the yellow bag, the blonde sighed dramatically and leaned on the counter, “Do you have any idea how long it’s going to be before Aya’s even talking to me again?”

Ken couldn’t help but laugh.

“Yeah, it’s funny for you.”

“Come on!” he called as Yohji turned away in a huff, “You guys totally deserved it. You’re always screwing around in here.”

“Exactly! So why now?”

“Because it was Aya,” Ken confided as he put away the mop and flipped off the lights. “How many chances am I gonna get to put Mr. Perfect in his place?”

“It wasn’t that bad,” he defended lamely as he lead the way into the kitchen.

“He had his hand down your pants!”

It was then that they realized Omi was sitting at the table. At Ken’s comment, he had looked up instantly from his text book, obviously in question. Yohji just shook his head and got a beer from the fridge. Popping the tab, he sank into a chair.

“Does this have anything to do with why a dripping wet Aya told me to find a replacement for Ken?”

“Uh, no?” Ken tried, getting a Gatorade for himself since Yohji hadn’t been kind enough to ask if he wanted anything.

“Ken-kun…”

“Genius there sprayed Aya and me with the hose.”

“Ken-kun,” Omi admonished.

“They deserved it,” the other defended. “They were fooling around in the shop.”

“You didn’t have to spray us.”

“Yes, I did. If you two are just gonna go at it like…like…”

“Bunnies,” Omi supplied.

“Right,” Ken nodded. “If you’re gonna act like bad pets, you get punished like bad pets.”

“I’m not a pet.”

“You’re not a very good pet.”

“And Aya?”

“Worst pet ever.”

“You suck, Ken. Seriously.”

~tbc?~

Notes: Review to pet the bad pets.
Converting /tmp/phpqUFSvI to /dev/stdout