Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Unknowns ❯ Bio's and a little info ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Unknowns

Disclaimer: I don't own weis kruz but Yumi "Shi-a-nie" Eversor is mine. Ask if you wanna use her.

Bio: Yumi "Shi-a-nie" Eversor Code Name: Firestorm
(Dream Destroyer)

I made up the middle name. It means Lady of Winds and Fire.

~she was adopted into the Sakura family. She looked like she was six years old.
~two years later her adopted parents had a daughter. They named her A-na Sakura on the advice of their adopted daughter. It meant Flaming Cherry Blossom. I made up her first name and I believe that is what sakura means.
~when A-na was ten her parents died in a car crash and yumi and her were sent to an orphanage.
~Yumi joined Kritiker at the age of seventeen. She became a double agent for Kritiker as she was able to infultrate the ranks of Esset as she was Psionic. She had strong pyrokinetic powers and slight telepathy. Basically only on a touch basis. Do to what they belive as a quirk of her psionic gifts she doesn't age past 19.
~after ten years undercover she see's a-na, she is a part of esset. She is what was dubbed a siren due to her voice powers and telepathy.
~They don't have a happy reunion and in a fit of jealousy over her sisters unaging state she poisons her sister with a drug that makes it nearly impossible to hold up mental sheilds.
~do to the poison yumi is found out and captured. Weis is sent to retrieve her safetly. They are warned about touching her skin without protection due to elevated skin temperature. It is normally around 150 degrees celcius.
~They find her unconcious so they carry her out. along the way they run into the siren and swartz. During the fight the siren gets close enough to grasp yumi by the neck causing her to awaken. This makes her angry in return raising her skin temp. Eventually the siren is forced to let go and they escape. The story starts upon their return to kritiker to report and find out what to do next.

If you want I'll write a prequel but not until I get at least 2 reviews saying you want one, and how well you like the idea I had.

So review and I'll get writing on either the continuation or the prequel or both. But I gotta have inspiration ya know so REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!