Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What *about* yaoi ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: What *about* yaoi?

Author: Shoueki

Disclaimers: "WEISS.IS.MINE."

(an ambulance arrives and carries the author to the mental institution…)

Notes: Haha! I've escaped from the mental institution to give you this fic!

[p.s. I've made friends with Farfie during my stay there… (*_*)]

Part 1

~*~

Omi was never this much nervous in his entire life because what he would do next was a matter of life and death (a/n: ok, so I'm exaggerating). Omi was really nervous because this was really important to him.

' I know' he thought, ' I'll just bring up the topic to Aya-kun, Ken-kun and Yohji-kun…wait a minute, I can't just butt in there and shout that out…'

(after a minute of thinking…)(a/n: Omi's a bright boy, he doesn't need that long to think of something)

'Yes! That's it! I'll just say that it is my assignment or something… I'll even accompany it with my innocent look!' Omi thought with a not so Omi grin on his face. So after some practice on the rearview mirror of his scooter (?), Omi entered the Koneko in a very ungenki manner…

"Omitchi" Ken spoke up

"What's the matter? Surely Ken had to speak up. Omi coming home ungenki was really a sign of a very un-good thing.

"I need help with my assignment." He stated innocently.

Now it was Yohji's and Aya's(!?) turn to be stunned.

'Omi needs help for his assignment!? If *he* needs help then it must be really difficult.' Yohji thought while looking at Omi's face. Omi sensed Yohji looking at him so he looked back at the old assassin pleadingly.

'Gulp, should have seen that coming. Better escape while I still can.'

"Chibi, sorry but I can't help you right now. I have a date." Yohji stated smugly as he started to go towards the door ( he even has his apron on!)

"Not so fast Kudou." Aya said…or rather… Aya ordered.

"Why? Yohji whined with little chibi eyes(!?)

'If were going to suffer, you should suffer too' Aya icily thought inside but instead he replied,

"Your shifts not gonna be over until 7:00 pm."

Yohji looked at the clock and sighed. ' Aya must have sensed the real reason for my escape… that dirty little bastard!' he thought as he shot a dirty look at Aya.

'Serves you right' was the glance that Aya gave him, accompanied by a small smirk. (?)

Ken noticed the exchange of glances between the two older Weiss members. He also dreaded the fact that he needed to help Omi with his *assignment* but he shrugged the thought out of his head.

'Omi is my friend. I can't let him down I just hope that he won't kill me in a gruesome way if he gets a failing grade…' Ken winced at the thought.

"So…" Ken said breaking the silence that settled inside the shop. (It was a slow time at the shop, almost closing time too.)

"In what subject do you need our help?" he stated finally, but deep inside he kept on murmuring in his head.

'Please not history, anything but history'

On the other side of the shop, Yohji was pleading for something different.

'Please not math, anything but math'

So was Aya… (but he hid his hesitation in a very nice way.)

' Please not English, anything but English, I hate English, and Takatori… wait he's a Takatori, but that doesn't matter as long as it's not English!

(a/n: wow, surely keeping silent and all could make a person noisy inside…)

"Um actually…" Omi started to speak but when he looked at his other teammates' faces, he wanted to laugh so hard but he stopped himself in time.

'Why do they all have that weird look on their face?... even Aya-kun…'

~*~

On the other hand…

'Why is he stopping all of a sudden!? I'm going to wet my pants if he keeps this up. The *suspense* is killing me.' Yohji thought.

"Okay it's in Human Relations." He let out *finallly*

'What a lame excuse' he cursed himself.

' Human relations!? What the heck kind on subject is that?' was the current thought in Ken's head but instead he put on his most charming smiles and asked Omi,

"What about Human Relations?"

Yohji was utterly shocked by this.

'Did *Ken* just say what I think he said? What the heck could he know?

"Um actually, um… I just need some opinions that's all"

"Opinions… on what?" Aya was also quite intrigued.

'Human relations, what kind of subject is that. I didn't know that they taught *that* in school. Scholl nowadays, they think of the weirdest…' Aya was cut off in his train of thoughts when Omi finally spoke up.

"Um…can you tell me…um…what you think about…yaoi?" he stated lamely. This was way much harder to do than his practice run earlier.

"Yaoi? What's that? Sounds like some manga or anime to me." Yohji asked.

Now it was Ken's turn to be shocked.

'Manga…anime? Yohji knew that those kind of stuff existed? And I thought I was the otaku here.'

Yohji saw Ken's shocked expression from the corner of his eyes.

"What!?" he blurted out.

"*chuckle*, nothing" answered Ken.

At least their little fiasco broke the tension in the air, so Omi finally felt comfortable.

"Actually it's about…um…how to say this…um…*boy* to *boy* relationships?"

Yohji's jaw dropped to the floor.

Aya's eyes grew bigger (if they could…)

And Ken, well Ken just snickered. He knew Omi well enough so he saw right through him.

'Omi was mentioning something about a new *boy* student. And his eyes were glittering. Maybe that's what this is about.'

Ken smiled at Omi knowingly and Omi blushed.

'Well that takes one thorn off my back… but what about those two?'

"Well guys, what do you think?"

~TBC(?)~

a/n: hahaha! Part 1 up. Kinda left you thinking didn't it. Oh well, should I continue or not? Please (while begging on my knees) tell me what you think…

p.s. It's good to be out but I kinda miss Farfie though…*sniff*