Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What'll It Be? ❯ What'll It Be? ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

What'll It Be

By: *Crush

Author's Notes/Disclaimer: I don't own the Weiss Characters! Implied yaoi between several people. Schu POV. Got all the drink info from www.webtender.com/browse.html

Dedication: Brianne, she's the one who wanted me to do this story anyway.

Summary: What drinks would the cast of WeiB choose in a bar? Schu musing. Yaoi implications.

~What'll It Be~

I can recall several occasions where I have been asked the question, "What'll it be?" My answer is always the same, memorized, I don't need to think about it anymore, "Screwdriver. And your phone number." The phone number part is just for my amusement. Mostly I get disgust and anger when I say that. Few have even given me the number.

Brad, he'd never ask for a girl's phone number. Brad is the Bond-James-Bond-Martini type guy. He'd probably order a Rum Martini without giving the girl a second look. Simple, easy, bitter. A drink that would make you sick if you drank it all at once. A drink meant to be savored, one to last forever.

Now, Farfie's more the type for something strong and disgusting. Mind you, he'd order a Bloody Mary for the name, not the taste. Chances are he wouldn't drink all that much of it, just stare at it, monopolized by its smell, its look. Blood red, smells like Tabasco and lemons.

White Heart. That's what Nagi would order. Something innocent enough but with enough alcohol to make him forget his bitter childhood. I can picture Nagi as the type to order something with cream. Something white. Something to remind him of the Weiss boy he had fallen for. The White kitten, Tsukiyono.

Speaking of the White Ones. Siberian, he's the most complicated. A true try-hard. He'd want something to knock him off his feet the second he drank it. Illusion is the perfect drink for him. Rum for his maturity, Midori Melon for his strength, Vodka for his memory. Just enough alcohol to make him forget what he does for living and relax.

The tense redhead. The one that I can only remember running around screaming, "Die! TAKATORI!" on several occasions. Crimson death. Bitter because of the vodka, sweet because of the raspberries. Just like him. He's bitter because the past and sweet because of the kitten he loves. Siberian. The one to change him.

Nagi's little lover is more the type for something less alcohol, more subtle. A Goodnight Kiss. Light champagne, Campari, Sugar, Angostura Bitters. One of the more sweet drinks meant to end a night. Less alcohol keeps you from getting even more drunk. With his genki energy he doesn't need alcohol to have a good time like the rest of us. He just drinks it so he's not alone.

Kudou. This is the guy that would ask for the phone number. He'd order something strong, something that burns on its way down and then sticks around in your mouth. Just like him. Velvet tongue. Canadian whiskey, Southern Comfort, Gingerale. I remember the first time I felt his tongue. There's nothing velvet about it. Rough, callused, over-used, mine.

Mine.