Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes do come true ❯ The E-mail ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey Jen…. Do you think it's going to rain outside?" I asked staring out the window, watching fat rain drops hit the window. "Does that answer your question Shiki?" Jen replied. I shook my head and she sighed. I smiled at her knowing I was annoying the heck out of the older girl. Jen was a junior in high school; she had brown hair almost to her waist. Brown eyes, thin and overall, very pretty (though she didn't think so herself). Shiki on the other hand, had brownish, reddish, blondish hair that was almost to her elbows, plump, but not fat (baby fat mostly) and thought herself very ugly indeed. Jen was smart and Shiki was stupid… very opposite friends make the best as I always say.

 

 

Well, these two friends were at Jen's house and Jen was working on homework while Shiki tried her hardest to make Jen mad, she was succeeding too, until she turned on the computer (laptop, same difference) and started checking her mail. She had a new message… it said, `How would you like to do, or have anything your heart desires?' "Ha, I wish, Jen check this out…. It says, all we have to do is type in our wish and it will come true when we wake up the next morning. Should I do it?" Shiki asked looking at Jen. Jen sighed and nodded her head, knowing the annoying freshman (me) was looking at her. I turned around and typed in that my friend (Jen) and I wanted to be in `Weiss Kreuz'.

 

 

 

"I wish this wish would come true." I said as I sent it and got off. "What did you wish for?" Jen asked, not really caring. "That you and I could be with the Weiss Kreuz boys. I know you would want to… don't deny it. Now how about you take a break and we go find something to eat, and watch a movie." I suggested. "Fine, only because I'm hungry and you'll annoy me until I give in." Jen said. I rolled my eyes and we walked down into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

That night, I was spending the night at Jen's house, and everyone was asleep, her mom and brother, and her dad had not yet gotten home from his work. Jen and I had conked out a while ago and so everything was quiet. But that's when things started getting weird. First there was an unknown ticking sound, then whispering, and a bright light no one noticed.

 

 

 

I woke to the sound of an alarm clock and groaned. "Jen, why did you set the alarm clock?" I asked rolling over. Now there are two things wrong with the alarm clock, first, we were downstairs and there are no alarm clocks down there, second, we had no reason to set it, and I would have known these, if I were a morning person, which I'm not. When no one went to turn it off, I rolled over and opened my eyes. I saw the alarm and a person lying by me. I turned off the alarm and poked the person under the covers until I heard a grunt too deep to be Jen's. I actually took a look and saw it was not Jen, but in fact Omi.