Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ A New Start ❯ The New Beggining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Witch Hunter Robin

After what happened at the factory everyone tried to go back to their normal lives. Miss Dojima stayed with the STN-J and the team went on hunting witches but for the good of the people, not for power. Things weren't the same wihtout Amon and Robin around but they had to get used to it. No one really believed that anyone could of survived that Factory collapsing. However, after all they went through, they didn't know what to believe. Sakaki was becoming quite the leader. He knew that wiht Amon gone, he would have to start taking charge. Miho was becoming more and more focused but also more personable. It's like she finally learned how to balance work and the life outside it Dojima felt it was her duty to stay around and do work for once because of how she acted before. She felt that she owed it to the people, to the team....to Amon and Robin.
It has been almost three months since they lost Amon and Robin and their replacements were arriving in hte morning. No one wanted to replace those two but they knew it ahd to be done. Michael took the liberty of going down and greeting the two new hunters. He wondered if they would be witches like Robin. He saw the cab pull up and then he saw two long, dark haired boys (or men really) step out of the car. They had a rather excited look in their eyes.Almost like they made it to heaven. Michael could tell these boys were young and didnt have much experience. But hten he thought netiehr did Robin. Som, he took them inside, introduced them, and showed them aorund the center. They were amazed by everything they saw. They said they were both students in an academy in America and got transfered over. (it was some government academy). They were very anxious boys. THey couldn;t wait to get their guns and orbo and go hunting. THe tallest boy, named Lee, seemed to be more mature and serious than the other boy whos name was Bunji. He tried to make the best first impression and informed everyone about themselves. But really, they both wanted some action. And sure enough, there came the call. Some strange man was robbing a bank and managed to kill three officers but he had no gun. So the STN-J prepared to move in.

"Lee and Bunji, you two ride with Karasuma!" said Sakaki as he and Dojima jumped onto his motorcycle and drove off.

" Well boys, get ready, this probably isn't much but you never know." said Miss Karasuma.

As they pulled up to the bank they saw the police bodies lying on the sidewalk. They looked perfectly fine, almost as if they were just in some sleep. But these boys weren't used to how witches acted and forgot that witchcraft comes in many forms. Luckily, Sakaki recognized the man instantly and remembered that this particular witch was someone they were searching for, for the past few weeks. He was quite powerful and his witchcraft was the power to send so much energy into one's brain that the brain would stop functioning, killing the victim. They had to be very careful with this suspect because it would not take to long for him to kill each and every one of them. But Sakaki had a plan.

"Everyone surroud the bank and move in on my call. He wont be able to use his powers because he can only focus on one person at once and with all of us moving in he wont know who to focus on. By the time he figures it out we will have neutralized him."

"Alright, Bunji and Lee go around to the back and wait for the signal." said Dojima.

"Is everyone in position? Alright.......NOW!!" yelled Sakaki as all five hunters flew into the bank surrounding the suspect and unloading clips of the orbo guns.

"Well, that wasn't hard at all now was it?" Haruto asked laughing slightly.

But to everyone's surprise they thought they saw the witch moving....trying to get up. Then they saw him start choking or something like it and watched him collapse again but this time not moving at all. The suspect had been neutralized and no one but the three police men were harmed from the witch.

***
The two replacements seemed to be working very, very well. For months and months they were the first ones on the scenes and they were the first ones to take care of the suspects. They seemed to have to fear and would pursue any witch they saw by themselves. They thought they were invincible, like nothing could hurt them. That was something the STN-J needed. None of the team members were really as aggressive as they used to be because of the sorrow of losing Amon and Robin. Bunji and Lee were the perfect people for hte job. They truly enjoyed working for the STN-J and they strived to be the best. They wanted to work themselves up to the top of the Witch Hunters and be respected like no others. However, they were getting to big to fast. None of the other members could understand how these two guys would get to the scenes so fast or how they would even know about the witches like they did. It was almost as if they knew what was going to happen and where and how to handle it. They were too good and that caught everones attention. Lee and Bunji became quite arrogent as the time went on. They knew how good they were and they made sure everyone else new just how good they were. They would constantly talk about the last witch they caught and how fast they caught them. The number of witches being neutralized each week went up from the average 3 to atleast 6. It was amazing how these two worked. Now of course, Kosaka thought they were a godsend. After losing his two top hunters he thought they were doomed but then these two new guys come along and turn everything around. Sakaki was growing close to the two new guys as the time went on. They would hang out after work and go get drinks and what not. However, Dojima and Miho were not too crazy about them. They found them a little bit too strange and watched them closely.
Micheal had just gotten an email on his computer from some annonymous user informing him that there was a new witch to the area. The witch came from America or so it was said in the message but he was born in Japan. It seemed that the witch was part of some experiment that went wrong for the government and he ended up killing the scientists working on him. The program was an anti-witch program kind of like the one Zaizen was running last year. Sopesedly, this witch is was one of the most powerful witches ever because he was genetically designed to destroy the witches that were thought to be corrupting the world. Word is that he came to Japan in search of someone that he thought lived in the area. He will do whatever it takes to eliminate his target. Here is a small piece of info that Michael recieved.

Name: Kurasaki (last name unknown)
Height: 5'11
Hair: Black
Weight: 180
Age: 27
Power: uknown

The STN-J crew were kind of shaken up after Michael briefed everyone. Everyone except Bunji and Lee of course, they just seemed to get more and more excited the more Michael told them of this brutal which that was heading their way. The annonymous informer did give them an approximate time and place for the arrival of the which. It also said that he would be moving fast because he is in an urgant state. He will probably find his target destroy him or her and then flee back to America. So if the STN-J was to make a move they had to have a plan and they had to be able to follow through with it without any problems. Sakaki, Dojima, and Karasuma spent most of their time in the briefing room looking over documents and discussing what can be done to make this go over smoothly. They knew they only had a week and a half left before Kurasaki had arrived and they would lose there chance. That time passed rather fast and they had not gotten to plan with Lee or Bunji at all. Ever since they heard about the coming of Kurasaki they would leave work early and come in late. Their work ethic tripled ,however, and they were catching more witches than ever. But something seemed wrong with them. They seemed to enjoy work less and seemed to think of it more as a duty that had to be done or they wouldn't be able to make it through the next day. And before anyone knew it the time was up and they were on the move. They were staking out near the harbor that Kurasaki was going to be arriving at. However, when they left there was no sign of Bunji or Lee which puzzled them very much.
That night went slow but as the sun was rising they saw something in the distance. It was a boat and it was coming in at a high speed. No fisherman or transports would be out this early in the morning so they were sure it was the target moving in. The boat drew closer and closer and they could see some figures on it. There were three men standing on the boat. All three were tall and two of them had long hair. That was all anyone could make out from the distance it was still at. Everyone took their positions and waited to see what was going to happen next. Then, two of the men came of the boat and began walking down the dock. Something seemed very familiar about them. They both were tall and had long black hair and looked like very strong, younger men. But they coudln't get a close enough look on them. Next, they saw the third person step off the boat. He looked very powerful and he had the deadliest look on his face that any of the STN-J members had ever seen. Then he spoke.

"We made good time. However, we can not waste even a second. Are you two sure that she is still here? I have not traveled across the ocean to search for someone that isn't here."

"Yes, yes, she is here. She has to be. Everyone talks about how she was killed in the factory collapsing that we heard about last year. But, you know as well as we do that she is too powerful for that. Her and that human she was always with. The one that failed to kill her like his mission was." said one of the men.

After hearing that man speak it hit Dojima. She knew that voice from somewhere. And that somewhere was the STN-J. That voice was the very same voice of Lee and they could then see him and Bunji walk by. And the thing that really caught there attention was what they were talking about.

"They must be talking about Robin!" said Sakaki.

"Yes, but how could she and Amon survive such a devastation?" asked Karasuma.

"I don't know but we must hurry because we know that they are no longer in Japan and if we don't move fast we will lose our chance with Kurasaki." replied Sakaki.

"Wait, if that is really Bunji and Lee that means they are witches too! But, what I don't understand is how they could get on that boat and still be working with us every week. There is no way that they could travel that fast." said Dojima.

"Shhhh." whispered Sakaki because the three witches were walking past and getting into a car.

The three hunters followed them into an old warhouse only a few miles away from the harbor that they arrived at. Keeping their distance the hunters stayed back and found hiding spaces and watched carefully.

"If she is truly alive and here, she will be able to sense my presence and she will come. She is powerful and she knows that I have come for her. I can sense her too. But what I dont understand is some other force. I can feel its presence and it is a great force. It is like she is getting energy from another witch and that is causing her to be more powerful than she really is. That mere human wiht her could not be giving off enough energy to even peak my interests so it can not be him" said Kurasaki.

And sure enough everyone could here a car pull up. Out stepped and unfamiliar yet so familiar face. It was a girl who seemed to be young but very very mature and tired. She seemed to be worn out like someone after years and years of hard work and just becoming retired. She stepped into the warhouse and everyone became silenced. For a few moments everyone just staired at each other not making a sound. Until Bunji opened his mouth.

"Is this it? HA this is pathetic. This is the oh so mighty and powerful ROBIN! Please, don't waste my time. You are just a little girl you stand no chance against even me ALONE."

Robin just kept staring at Kurasaki and still made no movement. The silence krept over everyone again and once again they just looked. Such silence was enough to drive a person mad if they did not know why they were silence. But being young and ignorant Bunji was losing it and finaly broke out.

"Ahhhhh, I will take care of her right now. What is everyone waiting for? Just step beck and let me handle this little girl. This will be too easy, heh."

Then Robin Replied finally,

"Do what you must. I know of you three. The three geneticaly designed witches. Powerfull enough to take down an army by themselves. Designed for one purpose only.....To destroy the Devil's Child. Zaizen's dream is going to come true, then? Oh, but it can't be, because WITCHES made to defeat other witches isn't part of his plan. So why are you here? Who sent you?"

"HEH, now your talkative? is it because you're afraid of being DEFEATED? Well then, I wouldn't want to make you're suspisions wrong!" exlaimed Bunji as he came rushing at her.

"Fine, then" replied Robin.

And it began. Bunji's speed and strength was great. He would dodge a firebolt to his arm then quickly dodge another aimed for his feet. But he was not showing his power. He did not make contact with Robin at all. All he would do was dodge and dodge. Almost like he was trying to wear out Robin. But soon enough he realized that his plan was not working. And it seemed that Robin was using her fire more rapidly. Then, all of the sudden Bunji dissapeared. And out of no where came down on Robin with one giant smash, driving her to the ground.

"So" thought Dojima,"that's how they got to the scenes so fast and how they got to the boat. They can teleport"

The fight was heating up (get it, heh). Bunji's speed tripled and he would pound on Robin every time she would stand up. However, She would not give up and it seemed like she wasnt even being phased by these punches. And at one point Bunji came in for a punch and Robin was able to catch his right arm wiht a flame burning him badly but his speed cause the flame to go out before it could spread. Seing that help was needed, Lee rushed in. His powers were the same as Bunji's for they were brothers so they were made the same. Robin seemed to be helpless against both of them. Each blow she took was doubled from what it was last time and you could tell that she was feeling the hits. She was being driven deeper and deeper into the floor boards until finally they broke and she fell to the lower level. Assuming they had a victory Bunji and Lee laughed and came near the whole in the floor. They looked over to see Robin's mangled body lying on the floor motionless. However, right as they looked over the whole a giant funnel of flames arose from the floor catching both Bunji and Lee and thrashed them from side to side burning every inch of their body. They were caught off guard so they could not catch their feet and begin moving to cool off and they were too hot to concentrate on teleporting. So after a few minutes of being held in a tornado of fire their burnt bodies (what was left) fell out of the dieing down funnel and fell to the floor. Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap Robin could hear from the other side of the warehouse as she came out of the whole.

"Very expected. I must say I knew they were strong but a match against you? Eh, I thought I'd give them a chance anyways. But, you do know, I will kill you. Unlike them, I know your strengths and weaknesses. I know how to approach you. And unfortunetly for you, you don't know me. No one knows my powers. But you will find out right now that you and I are quite similar." said Kurasaki as he began moving closer to Robin.

Before Robin knew what happened a ring of fire surrounded the two of them.

"Yes, Thats right. I can control fire too. However, I am the ultimate which. I can control fire, water, wind, and earth. So there is no defeating me."

And out of no where Robin was being pumeled by stone from and gusts of wind would cut right through her like blades. She coudln't see the wind either, he was much more powerful than Saustra. Robin tried retaliating with her fire but Kurasaki would just douse it with water. Robin felt like she stood no chance and she began to lose consiousness. Last thing she remembered was feeling one last gust of wind slicing her side. She then woke up to see Kurasaki standing above her.

"You die to easily my young friend. I thought this would be more fun." he said to her.

But as he was about to kill her he saw a dark figure in the door way. And he knew right away who it was.

"So, she brought her weakling human friend alone to die with her? HAHAHA this is so pathetic. Did you come to watch your little girlfriend die? Or are you going to save her, HAHAHA. Just stand back you pathetic witch hunter. And I will not make you suffer as she is right now." said Kurasaki.

"You can try to kill her if you wish. I recomend not attempting it though. It would be a shame to see someone make such a foolish mistake." said the man in a calm voice.

"THAT VOICE!!!!!!!!IT'S AMON" said Sakaki, "he's realy alive"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" said Dojima. And they went back to watching

"Who do you think you are? You are nothing more than a mere human. You can not fight me. I am a SUPERIOR witch. I am the strongest." said Kurasaki.

"I can always try" said Amon.

"You fool..I will let your little friend suffer and I will kill you first" replied Kurasaki and charged Amon

To Kurasaki's surpise everything became dark. He could no longer see Amon or anything in that matter. So using his head he starts a fire but for some reason the darkness takes over the fire and it goes out. It was a cold darkness. Something you wouldn't feel during a normal night. He had no clue what was going on. So he just kept trying to use his fire as light but like before the flames would just go out. Then he heard Amon's voice.

"I am the fool? You're the one who's lost in the dark. It seems you're little fires keep going out. What a shame. But how? I am a mere human remember. Ohhhh now I remember. My mother was a witch. And I hated her for poisoning me with that blood. But It is something that I had to live with and I swore to use it for good if I got this power. I've learned not all witches are evil. I've learned that they are just people that have been given a gift from God. It is how they use it that determines whether they are good or evil and whether they deserver to live or die. I am just the one who has to clean up the mess you pieces of shit witches make. For so long I have hated all witches but now I am one and I know what its like. And I must say. You're time is up. God gave you a gift and you abused it. Now you are damned and will burn in hell with the others like yourself. Good Night"

And Before Kurasaki could say one word the shadow took over his body and entered into his blood. He could feel everything getting cold and soon enough his eyes were taken over by darkness. He lie there on the floor. Gasping for life. Until the final bit of life in him was taken by shadow. His gift was taken back. And he would now pay for what he's done. And the darkness seemed to crawl back and into Amons body until the warehouse was full of light.

Sakaki was so excited that he came rushing in to see Amon. But Amon did not notice him because he was knelt over Robin whispering to her. Until, Robin blinked, she was gaining consiousness after passing out again. She was injured badly but she was not about to give in. Sakaki called in Dojima and Karasuma to help get Robin some help.

"Well, How ya been, Amon?" asked Sakaki with a little smirk.
"I see you've accepted yourself in life."

"It is more important that I help the people close to me, than think so selfoushly about me and my powers. I never wanted to be a witch but it's in my blood. I've learned to accept that and I will use it in anyway I decide is right." explained Amon.

"Well, I'm sure as hell glad you're on our side." said Sakaki

"I think it's time for me and Robin to come home for a while. It's been a long time and it's about time. Besides, I think you guys could use the help." said Amon

"Are you saying I can't handle things, ha?" asked Sakaki

"Let's just get Robin home" replied Amon,
"It's good to be home."