Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of light Gardion of darkness ❯ Is there life in death ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I really don't know where to start my memory is nothing but a jumble now a days, well I'll just start where I think it really mattered.

Rain poring down drenching the ground, caring away the soil and seedlings. It was another day in the village rain, pain, and confusion. It was always the same day in and day out. The only difference was that I was coming of age soon to be taken to the castle to meet the HIM. Even then no one called him by his name. It was said to be lost along when the chaos began. When our kind was captured and locked away for our own good. That's when the lies began, when the torment began. Back then I was only two summers old almost three summers. So young then it felt like hell on hearth. The work they put us through was worse than anything I could think up. Even us little ones were put to work, nothing like the elders but still too much for our age. We would work from sun up to sun down doing everything that they could think up. It really was hell on earth no; no hell would have been better. Then we could stop the pain. Yet we still kept on showing them are race was no push over. We fought and survived more pain everyday than most did in their lives. Yet it all changed when he came to the rescue. He came when I was 13 summers old. That day he took me from that place along with my brother, my sister, and our mother since our father died long before he came. I will never forget him coming in through the door long silver hair pulled into a braid, large bright forest green eyes, and the most warming smile I have ever seen (not that I saw smiling faces very often). He walked into our home for the night but walked into my heart forever.