Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Elements ❯ Wind and Earth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Witch Hunter Robin
 
Elements
 
---------------------
 
"Earth, wind, water and fire,
seems like we've lost our desire,
to fight for what we know is right,
lost in our way of life.
Earth, wind, water and fire,
seems like we've lost our desire,
to fight for what we know is right,
the Elements of life." -Elements by Blue
 
---------------------
 
The next night I knew to be careful. These people hunted witches and would try to get me. But I knew they wouldn't I could feel they wouldn't. Not before all my powers were shown. Someone told me that most witches only had one power. I have four: fire, water, wind, and earth, four essential elements, so they might think it was more than one witch. But all the same I had to be careful.
 
I knew exactly where I was going this time. It was going to be big. I could feel the sensations of what was going on in the air. The awkwardness in the air, the feeling that death was coming. I started chanting in that strange tongue again. I didn't know how I knew it, I just did. But I continued chanting while walking around a few blocks of the city.
 
People were going to die today, lots of them. The demon inside me had completely taken over me and smirked. It still had control over me but I wanted this too. It was a second nature to want this, so I let it happen.
 
I was cautious of people, not wanting to seem suspicious. No one suspected me, no one ever would have too. Well, except maybe those ones I met yesterday. I hadn't seen them the whole night, so I doubted they would come until after my destruction. Without further ado, "Tenwivnd."
 
Short tornadoes came from the sky and people screamed in horror of what was before them. People were trying to get out, but failed. That barrier wouldn't drop until every last person in it died. So as people ran in trying to help them the longer the barrier stayed. I watched in amusement as they tried and tried to get out, but failed.
 
That's when I saw it. The group from yesterday went in and came out! How could this happen? I did everything correctly and three idiots are allowed through my barrier! I would exact my revenge later, for now I had to go home. At least they never spotted me...
 
---------------------
 
I had been walking for hours now. I started at noon and it was now eleven. I had completely encircled the better part of the city while chanting. They wouldn't escape my wrath today. No one would. I had figured out what allowed them to do that, they used a vial of green liquid, but the youngest girl there didn't wear one so that left me confused. Anyway, I had just finished and was just about to say the command when the group came up to me.
 
"Nice to see you again." The girl said.
 
"You too Miss...?" I responded. I wanted to know the names of the ones I would personally kill.
 
"Robin. My name is Robin. That's Dojima and Amon." She added trustingly. Such a trusting girl, oh well, her downfall.
 
"We're not her to chit-chat." Amon said.
 
"You seem to end up in weird places." Dojima said to me.
 
I laughed dryly, of course I did. Did I want to look suspicious? "I just walk and I go where my feet take me." I responded. "You seem to be looking for someone or something, could I be of service?"
 
"We're looking for this person." Robin showed me a picture. The woman had a pale complexion with long black hair cascading down her back, dark eyelashes surrounded her stunning blue eyes, a small nose and ruby red lips. She wore what looked like four different shirts, a 3/4 sleeve navy blue one, a red tank top over it, a black tube over both of those, and finally a black lacy t-shirt over the whole thing. Accompanied with the strange ensemble was a pair of black jeans with a grey skirt pinned with many safety pins over top of the jeans and a pair of navy blue sneakers untied. "Have you seen her around?"
 
"Not that I know of, sorry." I said back. They looked at me suspiciously because of my hasty reply.
 
"Well okay, we'll be on our way." Robin said to me. I nodded to them as they left.
 
Unfortunately they didn't enter my barrier. But that didn't matter at the moment, I could get them some other time. For now though, the power wanted to be let out, so I of course let it out. "Terrathere."
 
The earth trembled a little, but in the barrier buildings were falling apart and landing on people. The ultimate death, bring squished to death. I just stood there with this sadistic smile on my face knowing I was the one to make this beauty. That I am the ultimate creator, that I am the elementalist.
 
---------------------
 
Hope you enjoyed! -U.S.