Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Elements ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Witch Hunter Robin
 
Elements
 
---------------------
 
"Earth, wind, water and fire,
seems like we've lost our desire,
to fight for what we know is right,
lost in our way of life.
Earth, wind, water and fire,
seems like we've lost our desire,
to fight for what we know is right,
the Elements of life." -Elements by Blue
 
---------------------
 
Flashback
 
Two little girls could be seen running around. You automatically knew they were sisters, but what you couldn't guess was that they were twins. One had long black hair while the other had short dark brown hair. They both had shocking blue eyes.
 
"Hey Kimiko, wanna see something neat?" The black haired twin asked.
 
"Sure, what is it Kaikio?" Kimiko responded
 
Kaikio raised her glowing hands in front of her and placed one on both of their foreheads.
 
`Isn't this neat, we can talk in our heads now! Mommy said it was tele-something.'
 
`Wow, I wish I could do this!'
 
Kaikio pulled her hands away and blinked. "Kimiko? You okay?" Kimiko sat there, unmoving until a small fire exploded on a tree behind Kaikio. Kimiko jerked and opened her eyes in surprise. "Kimiko? You're scaring me... please stop!"
 
`Sorry.' Kimiko responded through mind speech and Kaikio sat there thoroughly shocked. `Kaikio?'
 
"Say something out loud Kimiko. Please just say something."
 
"Something? What's the matter Kaikio?"
 
End Flashback
 
Kimiko jolted awake. That had been the last time she had seen her twin sister. She had thought she was dead, when her 'powers' or as she liked to call them the 'demon inside her' came forth, they had burned the place up. Her sister was nowhere to be found. But those hunters had a picture of Kaikio when she was older. How could she still live?
 
Elsewhere
 
I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where my legs were taking me, I just knew that it would be safe there. So I continued to run. My legs abruptly stopped. In front of me was an old run down looking house with one person in it.
 
I ran into the building, slammed the door closed behind me and stopped. There stood my twin sister Kimiko. I was frozen in spot but quickly came out my reverie.
 
"How are you still alive?" She whispered to me.
 
Before I could answer the doors were burst open. There stood the two people following me.
 
"Kimiko?" The girl asked. My twin looked up.
 
"Hello Robin, it's good to see you again. May I ask why you and Amon barged into my house like that?"
 
"We were looking for that girl, the one we showed you the picture of, into here."
 
"Well, she certainly isn't here."
 
"Sorry for barging in like that. Good night." They turned and left looking back at the house suspiciously. Once they were out of view I stepped out from the shadows but before I could answer again she started talking.
 
"I don't care for your reason of being alive right now, but we have to go."
 
"I know the perfect way." I said smirking to her.
 
The Next Day
 
"Late last night an old house flew up into flames. It wasn't set, nor was it from any everyday appliances. The houses surrounding it did not go into flame either, it was just one house. Officials made no comment on the house, or the two very burnt corpses pulled out from the ash. Neighbouring houses say it just went up. We'll have more on this inexplicable fire at six tonight. Next up sports with-"
 
Amon turned off the TV and faced Robin. "We found our witches."
 
---------------------
 
"You'll never find out now
That all these absent elements
Build your comfortable defense stronger still
Like an emptiness you'll never fill" -Absent Elements by Finger Eleven
 
---------------------
 
The End! And as all horrible things come to an end, so did this one… Thanks for reading! :P - U.S.