Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Three Years Later ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Disclaimer:
I don't owner the show or the characters of Witch Hunter Robin, but this story is my friends own original property.

Robin lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. She listened to her alarmclock as it buzzed endlessly.
Chapter 1

*Flashback*

"Come on, damn it!" Amon shouted at Robin as he led her through the burning wreakage. "Hurry up! It's this way!"

'We'll never make it out!' Robin thought as she desperately climbed through the mess, trying to catch up to Amon. Amon grabbed Robin's wrist. She gasped, a bit in surprise.
"If you're not going to go faster, then hold on!" he ordered. Robin recovered from her shock and hesitantly grabbed Amon's wrist with both hands. As he pulled herout of the flaming building she thought she saw him smile.

*Flashback ends*

Robin heard a knock on her door. She jackknifed up in bed.

"Robin?!" came Amon's annoyed inquiry. "Turn that damn clock off! It's giving me a headache!" Robin fell back on her pillow and sighed. She reached over and turned her clock off.
' What's Amon doing up already?' Robin thought. She glanced at her alarmclock, 6:o4 a.m. glowed with a green light.

"Ohhhh..." Robin moaned tiresomely. She jumped out of bed and threw on a black, long-sleeved dress. She lazily walked out and saw Amon sitting on the couch, covering his mouth with the sides of his hands, thinking hard. The tv was on, but he didn't appear to hear it. Robin sat on the couch next to him and listened to the news report.

"There appears to have been another death by a mysterious force," said the baffled reporter as he stared at the body, which was encased in ice. Robin gasped. "Amon, do you know anything about this?" Robin asked curiously. Just then, her cell phone rang. "Huh?" She pulled it out and looked at the name. Lee, Michael. Robin gasped again.
"Who is it?" Amon asked, quite intrigued at her reaction.

"Uh-uh," Robin stuttered. "No one." She quickly got up and ran into her dark bedroom. She clicked it on. "MIchael?" she hissed.
"Ohhh, finally." Michael's voice crackled along the bad connection. "I've been trying to get through to you for almost a week?"
"Why? What happened?"

"You and Amon feel up to hunting again?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Actually, it's about Amon."

"WHat?"

"Uh..." Robin heard Michael cover the receiver and was talking to someone, then answered, "No. Never mind. Sorry I bothered you."
"Okay. Well, keep in touch."
Robin hung uyp and walked back out to see that Amon was staring right at her. HIs icy glare pierced through hereyes and out the back of her head. Despite seeing right through her, Amon asked curiously, "Who was that?"
"He's been awfully suspicious lately," robin thought as she sat at the booth/dining room. She stared down at her plate, thinking hard.
'Food isn't going to appear on it,' a voice said.

"What was that?" Robin said. She saw Amon, frozen in time, still storing icily at her. She looked around and noticed a boy standing there in front of Amon. He had white skin, but it seemed to radiate with a rosy pink underneath. His big eyes glowed blood red. His unusually long pointy ears stuck up through his short, iron grey hair. He looked no older than Robin. The stranger was inspecting Amon carefully. Robin was between blushing and growling. Sure, this guy was cute, but what was he doing in Amon's apartment?!
"Oh, so you finally see me," he said, unamused. Robin just stared.

"Who are you?" she asked politely, hiding her annoyance. The boy laughed, equally annoyed.

"Why, you know me," he said assuredly. "My name is Vlkoslak."

"Bless you," Robin said. She didn't understand many languages, but she knew that 'Vlkoslak was Jervian for vampire.

"Are you a witch?" Robin asked. The boy began to walk nonchalantly toward her.

"No," he answered, standing beside her. "But, you know something..." He leaned forward and smeeled her neck. Robin backed up a little. "...you smell good." She felt him kiss her neck. She saw shades of pink and purple, then pitch black.
Converting /tmp/phpnsamDO to /dev/stdout