Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgiven ❯ Who the? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"What the, who is this person?" I asked myself as I typed as fast as I could, doing anything I could against this person. "I hate to admit this, but damn this person's good, but wait, he's backing off!" ran through my head as I quickly began tracing the person back to their own computer. The person was accessing from a computer near by. I memorized the IP address and quickly updated the system as much as I could. That was when I found what they left behind. It was widely used, and I could trace it back to the person. The thing with leaving that was I could now get into their computer.

As I thought about what to do to this person's computer, Robin over with doughnuts.

"I brought doughnuts, here I'll go make some coffee," she said offering me the doughnuts. Then it hit me I quickly began creating the program. It would flash messages when ever the person moved the mouse. That was until the person answered the message, and I added a new message to be displayed. The great thing about the program was that it couldn't be deleted very easy, and the messages and answers were stored on that person's computer until I deleted them. Robin walked back while I was creating the program.

"Michael what are you doing?"

"Creating a program, Robin," I said picking up one of the doughnuts Robin had brought and shoved it into my mouth.

I finished about an hour later all that was left was to think of a message.

While I thought I decided to look up the IP address on the STN system, and found it lead to a computer at a whore house one or two streets over.

Then the question hit me, "Who are you?"