Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgiven ❯ Together ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Where are we going?" I asked the girl. She was sitting in the passenger seat looking out the window, as the man drove on.

"We're going to -"

"You can't tell her Robin," the man commanded the girl.

"Oh yes sorry, Amon" she replied quietly before reaching into the glove compartment and pulling out a scarf. Turning around in her seat you beckoned me closer. She tied the scarf around my eyes, and asked, "can you see anything?"

I shook my head and leaned back into the seat. We drove for what seemed like hours.



I was laying on the ground, my hands tied behind my back, when I heard the door open. Fearing the worst I opened my usable eye and stared at the girl walking into the room. She was wearing a black scarf around her eyes, but it was in fact Moriko. The man who was kicking me earlier tied her hands behind her back and then tied her feet. Her then pushed her forward onto me. Pain shot through my stomach as she landed on me. The man quickly left and she rolled off of me.

"Sorry," she mutter before crawling away, head first into a wall.

"Moriko are you ok?" I asked her.

"How did you know my name?" she shuddered as she spoke.

"It's Michael, here let me see if I can help you with the blindfold," I suggested crawling over to her. I unsuccessfully tried to remove the scarf with my tied hands.

"Don't worry about it," she insisted sitting up and leaning against the wall.

"You look pretty bad are you ok?" I asked her again.

"Yeah I'm fine, Michael what do you think is going to happen?"

"I don't know, I really don't know," I replied trying to refrain from coughing up more blood.