Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Wolf To My Heart (Toboe fans only) ❯ One Wolf To My Heart... Toboe ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Wolf's Rain.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had to be you…. The only okami I hold dear to my heart. Toboe…. I saw you one the first episode you ever showed up in… when I saw you it was love at first site. You had such a sweet innocent look. I wanted to reach into the screen and hug you… you were my favorite of the group. I had no thoughts that you would lose your life! On the night of the first episode that would clam your life I sat on the couch and watched the show… as soon as Toboe growled at Darcia and the gun being fired filled the air… I panicked my heart jumped up into my throat… Then I felt pain run through my body as I saw Toboe… blood flying out of his shoulder, I felt tears spring to my eyes.

"Toboe?" I wondered

As soon as the second gunfire rung, out…. I really panicked. As soon as Gravity started, I was in tears, now I felt my warm tears spilling down my face that never seemed to stop. I saw the next episode when I was in Boston lying in my bed. I felt more tears rolling down eyes as I saw Toboe…. still walking, what I saw made me cry even more… Toboe in his wolf form dragging his hind legs with blood on his back.

"No… Toboe… don't die…" I said covering my mouth I choked a bit on the sentence.

I couldn't control it I was in pain…my heart ached to see him in so much pain.

I later found out that the ending gave me thoughts about Toboe.

Am I going home? Will I hear someone singing solace to the silent moon? I can't stand hearing that song now…

Why did it have to be him…. I pray that no one else will go… My Mother told me that in the end of the show everyone will see Toboe again…

I know there is nothing I can do, but I wish that Toboe will be happy were his is… in his own paradise.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This has been hard for me to type I've even given myself a headache… It's because I've cried so much…. Please review…