Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ a Wolf's Rain romance ❯ meet Isac ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(The next day) “We've been walking forever” Complained Hige. “Stop complaining Hige we're all tired and hungry.” Replied Kye. “ Yeah Hige stop complaining” Said Kiba (Then Rain walked up behind Kye and started caressing his neck and said) “I love you honey”. “ I love you too Rain”. Replied Kye. “ Please guys can you save the mushy stuff for the next resting place.” Pleaded Tobue. “Fine Tobue”. Replied Kye. “Oh come on Kye you don't have to listen to Tobue, I want some love from you.” Said Rain. “You're right” replied Kye (with that they continued sharing their love). “ Oh that's so sweet, Kye is in love.” Said a man that looked like Kiba except that he had dark blue eyes and was 1 foot taller then Kiba. “Isac!” Exclaimed Kye (with that he ran up to him and embraced him. “It been so long I thought you were dead,” added Kye. “Well I wasn't dead my friend” replied Isac. “ Let me introduce you to the pack, guys this is Isac he was child hood friend, Kiba you should remember him, and Isac this Kiba, Tobue, Rain, Blue, Cheza, and Hige” Said Kye.
(At the next resting place) “ This sure is good food,” said Hige. “I agree” replied Kye. “Me too” added Rain. “ Me 3” added Tobue. “ Well its pretty good” said Tsume. “This one likes it!” Exclaimed Cheza. “Yeah it is good food but it doesn't taste as good as Kye's lips,” Thought Rain. “It tastes good for food but not as good as Rain's lips” Thought Kye (and those thoughts drove both of them to lean towards each other and start kissing each other). “Whoa get a room you 2 we're trying to eat!” exclaimed Isac. “ It's to late once they've started they wont stop for a while” said Tobue. “ Let's just ignore them” suggested Kiba. “ Good Idea” replied Isac (and with that everyone besides Kye and Rain got back to eating).
(After dinner) I love you Rain” Said Kye. “I love you too Kye” Replied Rain (and with that their lips locked together and they started French kissing each other, and they started caressing each other's necks and soon they were in a full fledged French kiss) “ they are definitely in love,” Said Isac. “Yep” replied Kiba. “It's so sweet.” Said Blue. “Yeah sweet in a disgusting way” replied Tsume. “Yeah I mean they'll start kissing each other even when we're around” Added Tobue. “I wish I could kiss Rain whenever I wanted to” Said Hige (Blue slapped him for saying that and then there was silence from Hige) “That felt good,” Said Blue. Hahahaha Hige you got slapped” laughed Isac. “That wasn't funny!” Shouted Hige. “ Yes it was!” Argued Isac. “No it wasn't!” argued Hige. “Guys stop arguing,” said Kiba. “Ok,” They replied. “ But I agree with Isac it was funny” added Kiba. “Urgh!” Replied Hige (Isac and Kiba started laughing after Hige said urgh) “Stop laughing!” yelled Hige. (They started laughing harder) “ Urgh I'm going to bed, goodnight!” Said Hige( and with that he went to bed)