Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Arisa ❯ When Quent Attacks ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: read previous chapt
 
 
 
 
 
 
Arisa started to leave a trail of blood and was slowing down considerably due to blood loss. They made it finally into the woods where they lost the hunter. Kiba jumped over logs easily. Arisa staggered and leaned heavily on a tree. She slid down the trunk leaving a blood trail. Kiba looked back and saw Arisa collapse against the tree. He spun around and leapt over to her. She looked up at him through pain clouded eyes. `Wow. She is so light. She must not get enough to eat.' He saw the blood trail on the tree and turned her over onto her side. He winced when he looked at the extent of her injuries. `She took all those bullets for me.' He helped her onto her feet. Arisa looked at him. “Did the others get to safety? Did you find Tsume?” Kiba looked into the woods. “Yes, they are all safe. If Quent is here we need to leave town. The others got the food into the clearing. Lean on me.” Arisa did as she was bid. Together, they walked into the clearing.
 
Toboe looked around. “Why aren't Kiba and Arisa here yet?” Hige looked over at him from where he was perched on the grass. “Kiba probably found them a private room. Lucky bastard. He's not even willing to share the wealth.” Hige smiled and thought hentai like thoughts about Arisa and Kiba. Tsume glared at Hige. “You are one sick puppy.” Hige shot up. “No I'm not!” Toboe laughed at them silently. Toboe caught a faint smell of blood on the air. Wolves blood. “Something happened to Kiba!” Toboe jumped up and ran to the edge of the clearing. The other 2 got up as well. The scent of blood was getting closer. Kiba and Arisa walked into the clearing. The rest noticed how Arisa was leaning on Kiba. Arisa was feeling better now that her wounds were healing themselves. Her wolf healing was working only pushed on faster by her necklaces magic.
 
Hige looked at the pair and grinned. “Wow. You two were busy.” Arisa glared at him. If looks could kill, Hige would be splattered on the rocks, trees, grass, people, everything in general. Arisa pulled out her gun and leveled it at Hige's head. “I don't feel like you're shit right now. When my wounds heal, I'm going to hurt you.” She put away her gun. Toboe ran over to her and looked at her injuries. He whistled when he saw how many bullet wounds were still there and how many were healed and healing. He went wide-eyed as he saw a gash seal itself up right before him. Hige and Tsume looked at the wounds also. They both couldn't help but wince at the rips in her flesh. She walked away and stood by a tree. Her necklace started to glow brightly, bathing Arisa in a cocoon of light. The boys covered their eyes at the brightness. When the light cleared, Arisa was standing by the tree without any wounds on her. Her shirt also had no bloodstains on it either. The boys looked on in shock. “That's a good trick.” Hige said. She smiled. “It gets the job done. But I'm still stiff.” Kiba looked up sharply. “I smell the hunter.” Arisa whipped out her gun and started shoving ammo into it. “Good. I feel like a little target practice. Last time he found me, I got him several times.” They all looked at her. “What?” She said and positioned her gun at the trees. They all heard sound in the bushes to the right of them. They heard a dog bark. Arisa fired a few bullets into the bushes. She grinned evilly when she heard her yelp.
 
Arisa shoved the boys behind the bushes. “Stay there!” She mouthed to them. Quent pushed through the bushes and saw Arisa standing alone in the clearing. “Well, looks like your pals deserted you.” He sneered at her. Arisa growled low in her throat. Blue ran at her and made a jump for her neck. She whipped around and pulled a roundhouse kick that sent the dog flying into the trees. She next whirled on the hunter. Arisa fired several rounds of ammo at him. Eventually the gun clicked empty. She looked at it with a look of disgust and tossed it away. Arisa reverted into her wolf form and tore a chunk of liven' sh** out of his side. Quent then rolled over and started crying like a big baby. (Not really, let's go back to what REALLY happened. ^_^) He gasped at the pain and shot at Arisa with his gun.
 
Blue jumped out of the bushes and started attacking. Arisa nodded at the bushes and the boys jumped out. “The Calvary has arrived.” Arisa smirked. They all literally ran him out of the forest. Kiba looked at the retreating hunter. “We are going to need a new place to stay.” Hige watched as Arisa put more ammo in her gun. “How much of that stuff do you have?” Arisa flashed him an insane grin. “I'm a trigger happy fool, so I have as much as I need.”
 
 
I put new chappie up soon. ^_^