Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Little Secrets ❯ Our kind of Paradise ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Little Secrets
 
Disclaimer: See Chap 1
 
Chapter: Epilogue of sorts
 
Chapter Title: Our kind of Paradise
 
Chapter POV: Narrator
 
S.A.: Here we go!!
 
 
 
Five thousand years after the last chapter (lets just say that it's modern day).
 
 
 
 
“Tsume!!!!!” A nineteen-year-old (human years) Toboe called. “Breakfast!!!! Amy, Jesse, wake up you're brothers!!!! Hanna, wake up you're parents, sweetheart!”
 
A small five-year-old female half demon that hadn't yet been blessed with the gift of slow aging set down a large bowl on the table. “Okay Aunt Toboe!!” Hanna ran out of the kitchen. “Mommy, Daddy, breakfast!!” All of Toboe's children where like Hanna, without the gift of slow aging until they turned thirteen. The oldest was Amy, a girl, at age fifteen, Yuki, a boy, fifteen as well (think about it, you are going to have some kids that are born within a thousand years of each other.), Ichigo, boy, fourteen, Jesse, girl, thirteen, Chris, boy, thirteen, John, boy, five, and Mitchell, boy, three. Add Toboe and Tsume into the mix and you have what Breezie named the T-clan.
 
“Hey Toboe. Smells delicious!” Flame says, coming down the stairs with her only daughter, Hanna, in her arms. Suddenly, Kiba came up from behind and raped his arms around Flame. “Oh, good morning honey!” Flame says before her and Kiba's lips met.
 
“EWWWWW!!!!! Gross!!!” Hanna screeched from her mother's arms. Suddenly, John came around the corner with Mitchell right behind him.
 
“EWWWWW!!!! Uncle Kiba, don't do that!!! You'll get girl-coodies!!!!!!!!”
 
“Girl-coodies? Put me down, put me down!!!!!!!!!” Hanna yells. Flame compiles. “I'll show you girl-coodies!!!!!”
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!” John and Mitchell scream, running out of the kitchen.
 
“…Yeah, so mom was all like “Sure honey, you can go” but dad was all “There better not be any boys there”- Thanks mom!! -and I was all “There's not” even though there are.” Jesse said walking threw the kitchen with the phone attached to her ear saying thanks as Toboe handed her a piece of toast. “Oh, someone's on the other line. Hold on a sec, Kate. Hello? Oh hey, Mimi.”
 
Chris ran up to his sister. “Please let me talk to her. Please, I'll do anything.”
 
“Give me your allowance for a year and wash my clothes and do all my chores for a month.”
 
“No!”
 
“I'm sorry, but Chris can't come to the phone right now…”
 
“Okay, okay, okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
“Mimi? Hold on just a sec don't hang up. Hey, Kate? Yeah I have to go. How did you know that I was messing with my brother? `Kay. See ya. Bye. Mimi? Yeah, my brother can talk now.” Jesse hands him the phone.
 
“You are the spawn of the devil!” Chris hisses before turning to the phone. “Hey Mimi. Yeah, I'd love to go out on Saturday!” After a minute, Chris hangs up the phone. “All right!! I have a date on Saturday night!!!!!!”
 
“Good for you, little bro. Hey mom? The guys and me are gonna catch a few waves. That okay with you?” Ichigo asks.
 
“Sure think honey.”
 
“I get the bathroom first!!”
 
“You always take forever!!”
 
“Well, I'm oldest!!”
 
“Only by three hundred years!!!!!”
 
Sounds of a struggle found their way to the kitchen from down the stairs.
 
SLAM!!!!!!!!
 
“Cruse it, she always wins.” Yuki grumbles, coming down the stairs.
 
“Don't mess with a woman when she wants something.” Tsume says. “I used to think that I was pretty tough. Then, when your mother was pregnant with Amy, I insisted that we were going in the wrong direction when you mother said that we were going the right way. She made cheap trash out of me in thirty seconds. I had the bruises for a week.”
 
“And, I was right about the directions.” Toboe says, putting a full plate of food in front of Tsume.
 
“Mom, you beat up dad?!” Yuki says.
 
“Yup. Pounded him good. I did the same thing when you father said he'd taken you out for the whole weekend to give me a break. He took you out for an hour and then drove you to your Aunt Sakura and Breezie's house and left you there the weekend. Sakura called me before Tsume got home. I gave you to Amy and I pounded your dad so hard, he couldn't move for a week.”
 
“I remember that!!” Amy says, coming into the kitchen dressed in a light blue bathrobe. “I told all my friends at school that Daddy had been cheating on you so you had to set him strait.”
 
Toboe chuckled. “I could never cheat on your mother.” Tsume says.
 
“Why not? I mean, I don't want you to, but at the same time, she couldn't hurt you that bad.”
 
“Actually, I don't think you mother would hurt me. It's Your Aunt Flame and Uncle Kiba that I'm worried about. And anyway, I love your mother too much to even think about hurting her.”
 
Yuki and Amy look at each other. “Come on Yuki; I'll style you're hair in spikes for you.”
 
“So, do you guys still wanna find Paradise?” Kiba asks.
 
“This is our kind of Paradise.”
 
The End
 
Okay, I need sleep. Goodnight.