Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Snow Fall ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Snow Fall

by The Black Equine

________

AN: This is my first story on FanFiction.net and also my first Wolf's Rain fanfic =3 I'm hoping it turns out alright and that some of you enjoy it! Thanks to all my friends for helping me with some of the ideas for this story! Please R&R and enjoy! Oh yes, and constructive criticism is always welcome! (I need all the help I can get lol xP) - The Black Equine

________

Prologue

-: ~ :-

A girl and a boy of 17, sat on the ground in the middle of an abandoned building. They were twins, both with red-brown hair, and gray eyes. The boy sighed, looking down at his feet, his hand on his side to stop blood from continuously flowing out of it. The girl looked at him, leftover tears still clinging to her cheeks and eyelashes.

"We have to get that looked at, Sid..."

The boy glanced up at her, shaking his head.

"We can't. The nobles are everywhere. If they see us, we're dead."

The girl bit her lip, trying to keep from crying again.

"Well... we can't just let you bleed to death!"

"Mist..."

The girl sobbed as the boy placed his free arm around her shoulder, holding her closely. "Mist, don't do that."

The girl turned away from him. "I can't let you die. Mom and Dad said to protect you..." She pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them. "Besides... we still need to get to Paradise..."

The boy laughed, though the girl could tell it was painful for him. "Ha! You still believe in that stupid story?! That's the dumbest load I've heard in a long time!"

The girl looked at him, hurt evident on her face. "B-But Mom and Dad said-"

The boy interrupted her, leaning into her face as he spoke. "Paradise doesn't exist! I've told you a million times! When are you going to get it?!"

Immediately, the girl went quiet. She looked out of the broken window of their shelter and watched the snow come down in fluffy, white flakes. She held a finger out to catch a snowflake on her finger, watching as it melt in her hand. The boy stared at her for a moment, thinking.

"I'm sorry sister. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." He apologized. The girl smiled.

"It's alright.." She said, but nothing more. The boy walked up to stand beside her and looked out the window, watching the snowflakes gather on the ground.

-: ~ :-

AN: Yeah that is rather short isn't it? Well this is merely the prologue so... yeah xP I'm so lazy... ANYWAYS, I'll be back with a real chapter soon. Until then, I'll say goodbye and hope someone will review me! Thanks bunches! Byes!