Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Blood Of Wolves ❯ Mysterious Findings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Mysterious Findings

Disclaimer: I do not own Wolf's Rain or Yu Yu Hakusho (I used it as an example), nor do I own you, so DO NOT SUE!!!

Hi guys!!! I've written alot of fanfic and this ISN'T my first. I usually do self insertion. So, this is how I run the show:
________ (Insert your name)

________ (depends on what I write in here!)

' italic ' (Thoughts... did I spell that right?)

" No italic" (talking)

So yeah, it's not that hard, ok??? I hope you enjoy this, umm... lemme give you an idea of how this (the story) is going to go, you're a normal girl, about 15, Your dad died when you were 9, followed by your mom's death, you've gotten used to being alone and hiding from the cops and nobles who would take you to an orphanage or worse, but your fascination about wolves, and if they're truly extinct kept you going... Until you ran into one... But this is just the begining of your hardship, your love, your friendship, and your life... (P.S. In this the wolves are like Kurama in YYH and they have two different forms, not just a curse... but animals and junk can still see them as wolves...) NOW TO THE STORY!!!:

You awoke in dark, deep, scary woods (not very welcoming... 0.0;) to find yourself very alone... You heard someone, or something crying, it didn't sound human and it didn't sound like an animal, you followed the sound and saw a wolf, it started to howl, it was white with yellow eyes.
' But that's not where the crying's coming from, he doesn't look sad at all...' you pondered. The wolf saw you and snarled. You let out a chilling scream. Only to awake in your bed in a cold sweat. "Not that dream again." you thought aloud. You live in an abandoned hollow tree, with a hidden passage way that had spiral steps down to an underground home, this home was made by your brother, Amyiro, when he was 16, he died shortly after, you were the only other person than he that knew about this... Your family seemed to be cursed, but you thought this was normal. You got up and crawled to your kitchen where you grabbed a glass and poured some water from a pitcher as the dim candle light flickered. You slowly sipped the water and heard a wolf's howl. 'I'm dreaming, that's it, this is all a dream, just another silly dream of mine...' you thought trying to calm yourself.

"No, this is anything but a dream." You heard someone scowl at you. You swung around to find yourself alone, how flattering it was, all alone... It's suprising that you can live this way, for 75% of the day.

"Were are you? Who are you? What are you? What do you want? Why are you here?" You rushed to get that out of your system, but there was no reply... You decided your mind was playing tricks on you and you tip-toed back to your bed for more rest...


Wolf's Rain ppl P.O.V.
A stomach growled furiously, Tsume, Kiba, and Toboe turned around to see Hige looking quite sad. "When are we going to eat?" he moaned at them.
"Stop thinking about your stomach and let's keep searching , anyways you ARE the best nose." Kiba snarled.

"What are we searching for anyways, Kiba?" Toboe shyly asked.

"I'm not sure, but my instinct lead me here for a reason, and I'm going to find out why." Kiba's eyes sparkled as he spoke, a light breeze swept in and blew leaves by your tree, right at the front door, as if inviting the wolves in.

"Is that a door?" Tsume was puzzled at this and took another step forward.


TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry cliffhanger, I know... but Read & review!!!!!!