Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ The Blood Of Wolves ❯ What Becomes Of Rain? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: What Becomes Of Rain?
I do not own Wolf's Rain... Nor do I own you... So DO NOT SUE!!!


From where we left off (The new stuff won't be italic):
A light breeze swept in and blew leaves by your tree, right at the front door, as if inviting the wolves in.

"Is that a door?" Tsume was puzzled at this and took another step forward.

Your POV
You flinched at the sound of leaves crunching, someone was coming, and fast at that. Your cat let out a hiss.
"Shut up Shooge!!!" You snarled in a whispered voice. Your cat walked away from you and was hiding in a corner, ______ (she/he) had pretty midnight black fur, with a set of bright yellow eyes. You then heard someone talking.

Wolf's Rain ppl POV
"Did you hear that?" Toboe shrieked, obviously more scared than anyone else in the group.

"Shut up!" Tsume snarled, as he approached the door, he was 2 feet away when the wind let out a strong howl, blowing through the trees, and dancing with the water it sprayed up from the ponds, one beautiful white rose was gently tossed by the door.

"Look over there." Pointed Hige, a large white rose bush was behind them.

"We must've been paying attention to something else." Kiba said softly looking at the bush. Tsume's hand reached the wooden knob.

Your POV
You heard the door knob being gently turned with delicate care, the door squeaked as if to say 'Run, they're coming in!' , but doors, nor door knobs, and hinges can NOT talk. You reassured yourself that you were neatly tucked away where they couldn't find you... But reassuring only goes so far...

Wolf's Rain ppl POV
"The smell of lunar flowers" Kiba started, "It's getting stronger." Kiba sniffed and walked in, every step he took with great care, he knew someone, or something was in there, the rest followed, as they walked over a series of planks, they had a hollow sound, and were flimbsy.

"It's a door." Tsume plainly spoke the words with no expression, as if this happened every day. Everyone gave a blank stare as Tsume bent down, roughly tugging at the door, trying to get it open.

Your POV
Someone was yanking as hard as they could on that door, you felt like crying you were so scared, but you suced it up anyways. Listening to them talking was like digging your own grave. The door ripped off, revealing a man with white harir and not the kindest expression in the world.

Wolf's Rain ppl POV
The door ripped off to uncover a girl, with big _______ (color) eyes full of fear, _______ (short/long) ________ (color) hair, and looked as if about to cry, curled up in a ball.

"She is what's been calling us here, with that scent, does she know of it?" Kiba asked Tsume.

"I don't know..." Tsume said, his words, still spiceless.

"Are you OK? I won't hurt you." Toboe's words were warm and welcoming to her, but who knows, she could lash out at them any moment... Then, it started to rain.

You POV
'This is when I have to ask myself... What becomes of rain?' You thought listening to the rain, so squeezed your eyes shut.





HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Good chapter? I ended on a cliffhanger again because I lost my ideas, again... so R&R PLEASE!!! MUCH LOVE!!! Buh-bye!!!